Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
F3SS

1,100 Green Berets Signed for

30 posts in this topic

Last I checked Obama was a parent. And I'm sure more than three people wants some gun control otherwise it would be dead in the water. I'm sure some of those people are even parents...and others might even be soldiers.

Now do all parents want gun control? Of course not. But saying that only three people want it and that they're traitors is just as silly.

1 person likes this

Those 1100 guys deserve more respect than a trolling comment.

Sorry their opinion carries no more weight than mine. It has nothing to do with respect.

Sorry their opinion carries no more weight than mine. It has nothing to do with respect.

Green Beret or green turtle? Hmm... Nope, you're outweighed.

what do you know about respect ?

re·spect (ribreve.gif-spebreve.gifktprime.gif)

tr.v. re·spect·ed, re·spect·ing, re·spects

1. To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem.

2. To avoid violation of or interference with: respect the speed limit.

3. To relate or refer to; concern.

n.

1. A feeling of appreciative, often deferential regard; esteem. See Synonyms at regard.

2. The state of being regarded with honor or esteem.

3. Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.

4. respects Polite expressions of consideration or deference: pay one's respects.

5. A particular aspect, feature, or detail: In many respects this is an important decision.

6. Usage Problem Relation; reference. See Usage Note at regard.

[From Middle English, regard, from Old French, from Latin respectus, from past participle of respicere, to look back at, regard : re-, re- + specere, to look at; see spek- in Indo-European roots.]

You know, there is such a thing as informed opinion versus UNinformed opinion. Further, there is such a thing as opinion founded upon emotion versus opinion founded upon rational examination.

1 person likes this