Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LucidElement

Youtube Question

4 posts in this topic

Why is it if I log on YouTube on my computer I can watch any video, tv show, etc.... Then if I go on my ad or phone, and type the exact thing in most of the time the search results are different. For example.. Married with children, you can watch pretty much every episode on YouTube if you log on it on ur computer.. If I go on my iPad and do it only like 10 episodes are on their. What gives?

Some videos aren't available on mobile, I think there must be a difference in the search filter as well.

It's just crazy. You type in one thing thing on your laptop, you'll get alllll the results. On your iPad or iPhone you get a lot of cover bands or tv show episodes but in other languages. You rarely find on ur iPad/iPhone exactly what your searching for and I'm curious as to know why.

It's just crazy. You type in one thing thing on your laptop, you'll get alllll the results. On your iPad or iPhone you get a lot of cover bands or tv show episodes but in other languages. You rarely find on ur iPad/iPhone exactly what your searching for and I'm curious as to know why.

I get it all the time when I trying to access ITV player and BBCi.

It's not some kind of design fault or anything to do with you.

The I-Pad might be a good device not having to rely on Wi-Fi,plugs and wires.

But there's certain applications you can't seem to download which you could say is the sting in the tail.

You'll find also that the websites are in tablet form so it's same but different.

If that dosn't help why don't you check your tariff.

It could be that you over- run your download capability.

But there's still loads of stuff out of bounds to your average I-Pad user.

I hope that helps but tbh I'm not really very technically minded.