Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret "batplane" filmed

Jacques Terreur

Rounded angles avoid radars. This clearly does not do that. I would take the video/picture with a grain of salt.

More like the entire salt mine. :cry:

• Like 1

when it comes to the government i hella believe it and when i say i believe it i mean that they have secret government aircraft and technology and etc not known to conventional science.i just don't get it skeptics will always say its a hoax whatever.it don't matter what they think anyway i know i certaintly don't care what they say or think:)lets just ignore them lets not give them the power or attention.but this is very i interesting what the guy captured im going to look more into it:)

Ah, yes. A True Believer. Well, this engineer (Aeronautical & Electrical) says hoax. It is simply not a viable design no matter who made it. There are basic fundamentals of engineering - which include the math and physics to go with them - that are true no matter how tricked out a design is and no matter how advanced the technology is. It all goes back to basics. Simple as that.

• Like 1

The extra jagged edges would cause hell for aerodynamic stabilization.

It already has a delta-canard configuration. I'm not sure how well the excess wing tip surfaces would work. They do not look aerodynamic.

If they're going for super-super maneuverability then I'd like to see what they want to accomplish - with the current technology it can't go much further.

Edit: And I still stand by the thought that they would not let anyone see anything that they weren't ready to show.

Edited by Timonthy

Given the source I'm not prepared to spend much time on it, but the way the perspective changes on the craft it screams *nearby* and *small* to me. Take a look at similar footage of *real* aircraft doing flyovers at an altitude of *more* than, say, 50 metres/yards. If it is as low as it looks, it is SMALL. As pointed out, if that was full-size, the design is very unlikely to work - but for a slow flying RC, it could.

In fact, if that's not an RC (with perhaps CG thrown in) I'll eat my straw hat. BTW I live near an RC club and often go watch the craft (some of which are quite weird designs, but no, I haven't seen that particular kludge..) and I also love watching air shows and real aircraft, large and small, on approach to Coolangatta airport. Happy to provide footage if asked nicely, but try Youtube first..

If anyone can give more details on its origin, the camera and settings, etc, I'll do a bit more serious work on getting some clues on it's most likely size and altitude. But as it stands, given the almost total lack of provenance (supporting information), it's likely a complete waste of time.

What in the hell model Mig is this then???

The MiG-37?

mig-37_zps5a58f000.png

It can have all the wacky angles it wants since its a toy and flys way below any logic !

• Like 1

Doesn't even look remotely similar. Nice try.

It doesn't exist either, it's only a model, is the point I was trying to make.

any new updates or info yet:) just don't expect the U.S government clean or be honest cause they won't.i hope you guys know that by now!!!don't belive a word they say they are two faced

Edited by King Cobra 1408

any new updates or info yet:) just don't expect the U.S government clean or be honest cause they won't.i hope you guys know that by now!!!don't belive a word they say they are two faced

You are aware of the fact the "Da Ebil Lying Gummint" hasn't said one word about this. Not even a denial. So I guess we're not supposed to believe utter silence. Works for me. :yes:

Edited to correct a punctuation error.

Edited by Kludge808
  • Like 1

It doesn't even look physically possible for that plane to fly. It's hard to tell and nobody knows what the government could be working on. I have to go with load of crap on this one.

It's CGI...

Yes, it might be, but how do you know for sure?

Did you do it?

Did you analyse it? If so, please give some details, rather than a simple handwave.

• Like 1

Could you link those photos? That sounds interesting.

I got it as a bunch of downloads on my phone,which are a pain to get out of the phone .

No idea why .

I will try to figure it out.

Out of maybe 14 photos,they are only in two of them . I will see if I can extract them .Or maybe find the photos on line .

I've heard of the government owning hundreds of miles of territory with restricted airspace i find it hard to believe that top secret test could be so easily viewed heads should roll.

yes, it's rumoured that it might have been a Dominiant 313

It's not "rumored" to be anything.. it's fake.. And the 313 is Iranian.. It wasn't made at Area 51..

Yes, it might be, but how do you know for sure?

Did you do it?

Did you analyse it? If so, please give some details, rather than a simple handwave.

Yes

Looks to me like the nose of the "aircraft" could come from a dolphin or something like that, the two legs could come from for example a crocodile, frog or lizard. The split tail could come from for example a bird. The wings could come from a Star Wars toy. In any case, it looks fake.

It's not "rumored" to be anything.. it's fake.. And the 313 is Iranian.. It wasn't made at Area 51..

Again, you're taking me too seriously. I'm being tongue in cheek. Surely that was obvious.

Just another experimental aircraft the US military is testing at the base...

Weird looking thing through.

That airplane would be a aerodynamic nightmare. With all those angles and hooks and badly placed vents I'm unsure that thing can even turn without ripping it's own wings off. Lord Vetinari is right, that thing was some mishmash build of several models, probably an RC plane that could barely fly.