Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret "batplane" filmed

Jacques Terreur

All in the Imagination of the beholders ! :tu:

Doncha love it? Also gotta love newbies who jump right in without actually paying a lot of attention to the thread.

• Like 1

That's a day time pic. Come on you don't fly your top secret aircraft during the day for all to see.

Doncha love it? Also gotta love newbies who jump right in without actually paying a lot of attention to the thread.

Its like this in most Forums Kludge808, But it gives us endless food for thought !

Its like this in most Forums Kludge808, But it gives us endless food for thought !

Oh, yeah. I've noticed this in my lurking elsewhere. But it also gives an excuse to point 'n laugh. :whistle:

• Like 1

Oh, yeah. I've noticed this in my lurking elsewhere. But it also gives an excuse to point 'n laugh. :whistle:

Points and Laugh`s ! :tsu:

• Like 1

i already replied to this one and i do it again!!! lol:) i have some questions for the skeptics why are you so quick to say its a hoax???,2)also this one is about aliens and UFOs you guys say there fake or a hoax and etc but how would you know if you haven't see one or more than likely don't even know how one looks like in the 1st pplace.how ignorant and small minded you skeptics are.you guys wouldn't know the truth about aliens even if one or more alien(s) kicked you skeptics in the back of the head!!! lol you guys want proof let me ask you this.we could throw and show you all the proof in the whole world but what's the use if you guys throw every piece of evidence away or dismiss it.yeah i know some pictures are fake,videos and etc but all of them really???and are you really telling that everyone on the planet is a liar and there's not even one person telling the truth.that's not healthy skepticism you guys have that's the bad and unhealthy skepticism you guys have!!!i think i know what's going on here with you guys you guys are either trying to help cover up the truth or just simply you guy discourage people of finding proof and etc.but we will not go away so you mind as well adapt and get used to it or finally just do us a favor go away and let the real experts do their thing.or perhaps you guys could invite them to a BBQ in your backyard lol.and the plane its more than possible guys strange things have happen in the whole planet for ages its nothing new but believe or not mysteries,parnormal and etc events and many other things exist!!!believe ir not it won't change a thing and its like its going to stop just because you skeptics don't believe.

Edited by King Cobra 1408

why are you so quick to say its a hoax???

Ummm ... because it is? Anyone who knows even a little about aerodynamics can see that it's a hoax.

2)also this one is about aliens and UFOs you guys say there fake or a hoax and etc but how would you know if you haven't see one or more than likely don't even know how one looks like in the 1st pplace.

How do you know we haven't seen something we can't explain in the sky? Here's the difference. We don't automatically make the "unknown" to "aliens" leap of faith FTBs (Flaming True Believers) like you make.

how ignorant and small minded you skeptics are.

Ad hominem.

you guys wouldn't know the truth about aliens even if one or more alien(s) kicked you skeptics in the back of the head!!!

I don't know what to call this except a totally idiotic statement. Might one ask what drugs you're using?

lol you guys want proof let me ask you this.we could throw and show you all the proof in the whole world but what's the use if you guys throw every piece of evidence away or dismiss it.

Maybe because it's not definitive evidence. If it's falsifiable, it's not real. If it can be debunked, it's not real. Now - and here's the important one - if it can't be debunked, it is real.

yeah i know some pictures are fake,videos and etc but all of them really???

Let's say that out of all of them, one is real. How would you prove it's not just a well done fake?

and are you really telling that everyone on the planet is a liar and there's not even one person telling the truth.

Nope, you're the one saying that. We're quite aware of the fact that every day people see something that they can't explain. It's a common occurrence. But we - and most of the folks who see these things - also know that "unknown" != "alien". Do you?

that's not healthy skepticism you guys have that's the bad and unhealthy skepticism you guys have!!!

ROFL! That's just down right funny!

i think i know what's going on here with you guys you guys are either trying to help cover up the truth or just simply you guy discourage people of finding proof and etc.but we will not go away so you mind as well adapt and get used to it or finally just do us a favor go away

This is an open forum so going away ain't gonna happen. However, you are more than free to contact a moderator and have us removed if you think you have a case. Lilly? DotNM? Waspy? Are any of you handy for an instant judgment?

and let the real experts do their thing.

We do let the real experts do their thing. Quillus, whom I've mentioned several times on several threads, is one of the finest UFO/UAP investigators I've had the pleasure of meeting. He's a believer but comes down on the skeptic/debunker side of the fence when claims like yours come up. Or, stated another way, he's a believer but not an FTB.

and the plane its more than possible guys

Oh, and now you're an Aeronautical Engineer? Wow, impressive. NOT!

strange things have happen in the whole planet for ages its nothing new but believe or not mysteries,parnormal and etc events and many other things exist!!!believe ir not it won't change a thing and its like its going to stop just because you skeptics don't believe.

We're well aware of this. Not everything has an explanation and we know that most things of that order never will be explained. I happen to believe in the paranormal. Wow, a skeptic who believes in the paranormal! That just ain't right somehow but there it is. You deal with it, although I don't think you can.

Let me quote something from another thread:

And watch all the Flaming True Believers (aka: the woo woo crowd) come out ... :no:

Millions of sightings and witnesses and such. Uh-huh. And of those millions, all except a very, very, very few have been totally shredded. Even among those, there is not one bit of evidence of a verified alien presence. Not one. "Unknown" does not translate to "alien", kiddies. Even your hero Fox Mulder knew that.

Y'know, I get a giggle every time a FTB or CTist mentioned being "open minded." To them, it means "My way is the only way and you must agree with me or you're closed minded." This means they're closed minded as well since they refuse to entertain opposing viewpoints. At the same time, their version of "open minded" also means being so open their thought processes fall out. Oddly, the FTDs (Flaming True Debunkers) have the same problem. It's kind of ironic, I think.

Who am I? I'm a true skeptic. I don't believe either side has presented overwhelming evidence that it's the correct one regarding alien craft or an alien presence on Earth. I also dislike the phrase Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) since it has taken a connotation of meaning aliens. In its place I prefer Unknown Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) which allows for a broader range of possibilities including atmospheric anomalies.

Who am I? I'm a 1000+ hour pilot who has spent many times that watching the sky ... paying attention to the sky, day and night. Have I seen things I couldn't identify? Of course I have and anyone who spends any time in the air has as well. When I was flying, did I call ATC or Approach Control dependent on where I was for some sort of confirmation? Oh, yeah. Most of the time that cleared up the "mystery." When that didn't work, they'd usually ask if I wanted to make a report. My answer was invariably, "No, sir. I wouldn't know what to report." They seemed quite happy with that.

Who am I? I'm someone utterly fascinated by the Lonny Zamora case and the Portage County, OH, to Beaver, PA, chase. One or two others but they don't stack up against those two.

Let me add to that. I am an Aeronautical Engineer (as well as a licensed pilot, aircraft mechanic and ground instructor) and am quite aware of what can - and can't - fly. Have there been many new developments since I went to school? Oh, yeah. But the basics remain no matter what. The SR-71 flew for the same reason the basic Piper J-3 Cub does as does the B-2 bomber. Basics. Anything that flies has to follow those basic laws of aerodynamics or it ain't gonna fly. And in this case, it's going to become so much scrap metal as soon as any kind of load's put on it. You know, like attempting to leave the ground.

Oh, and "X-Files" wasn't a documentary. Just thought I'd mention it.

• Like 1

Let me add to that. I am an Aeronautical Engineer (as well as a licensed pilot, aircraft mechanic and ground instructor) and am quite aware of what can - and can't - fly.

Can this fly?

pinball.jpg

Can this fly?

pinball.jpg

Unless it has some kind of propulsion, no it cannot. Funnily enough it's not even the most aerodynamic shape either. The most aerodynamic shape would be a Sears–Haack body, Kludge probably will be able to confirm that, or correct me if I'm wrong.

They look kinda like this :

Sears-Haack.png

Ya'll say its fake... its an RC toy, or my fav... if you know anything about aerodynamics you know that it is a hoax. Soooooo RC toy that fly's YET defies the physics of Aerodynamics. Chances are, its what it appears to be... an experimental craft. Probably soon to be declassified if its being flown in day light.

Can this fly?

pinball.jpg

of course it can.... pick it up and throw it.... it will fly for awhile.

Can this fly?

pinball.jpg

Looks Like it Would Do quite Well Sweetpumper ! Say 1200 fps and going up to FTL ? It will do Pig.It will Do ! :tu:

Unless it has some kind of propulsion, no it cannot. Funnily enough it's not even the most aerodynamic shape either. The most aerodynamic shape would be a Sears–Haack body, Kludge probably will be able to confirm that, or correct me if I'm wrong.

then what does one say if one has seen something like the object illustrated (the metallic sphere) that does look very much as if it is flying? Many people have, Sweetpumper, i believe, among them. Might it be not actually what it looks like, i.e. a metallic sphere, but actually some kind of energy?

Edited by Lord Vetinari

Ya'll say its fake... its an RC toy, or my fav... if you know anything about aerodynamics you know that it is a hoax. Soooooo RC toy that fly's YET defies the physics of Aerodynamics. Chances are, its what it appears to be... an experimental craft. Probably soon to be declassified if its being flown in day light.

RC planes don't fly at a high speed and weigh barely anything. The basic aerodynamic laws would still ably to RC planes like lift etc. but the force pushing against the forward facing wing-part wouldn't matter as much.

Who knows, it could be a new type of aircraft that somehow defies these basic laws, but the RC plane is a fairly good answer IMO.

then what does one say if one has seen something like the object illustrated (the metallic sphere) that does look very much as if it is flying? Many people have, Sweetpumper, i believe, among them. Might it be not actually what it looks like, i.e. a metallic sphere, but actually some kind of energy?

Then one still should expect some propulsion of some kind. if it is some kind of energy, then the question is moot. It does by no means negate what I said.

Edited by TheSearcher

Can this fly?

pinball.jpg

A steel ball bearing such as the one pictured can only be launched as a ballistic projectile. I supposed what happens could be considered flight but not by any realistic definition.

They look kinda like this :

Sears-Haack.png

While what you're showing cylindrical, the shape is correct. Take a projection of the profile and you create an ideal high performance wing section as used on many fighters etc today. The F-104 Starfighter (aka: Missile with a man in it) had leading edges sharp enough that they had to be padded while being serviced or in maintenance to protect people on the ground as well as the surfaces. While not the first airplane to use it, it did use that airfoil to great advantage.

• Like 1

Is it? Do you have definitive proof of that? Or are you looking at the cover and not reading the book?

A few pages back, someone checked frames in the video and discovered that there are frames with the sky but no aircraft. That says CGI. A CGI "aircraft" doesn't fly. All it has to do is stand still to be videoed with the camera moving. Even better, it doesn't even have to exist if one's a decent 3D artist. Even if it was done using a green screen (You know how that works, right?), the frames won't sync perfectly unless one has terribly high end software & hardware and there will be dropped frames in one or the other of the videos when they're merged. There are several reasons this happens including the fact that home video equipment and software isn't perfect or even great but rather is "good enough" to work while still remaining competitive in the market. (This is also why I stay with Canon cameras and a mix of software including Adobe. They tend to set the bar a little higher.)

So, yes, I call hoax.

Okay, so what you're saying is that if it's not the metal sphere shown but rather a ball of energy or even a silvered mylar balloon then it's a whole new ballgame. You're right, it is. Sooo ... the new question is, what did it actually look like and how did it behave? Actually, there are other questions but that's a good start.

A steel ball bearing such as the one pictured can only be launched as a ballistic projectile. I supposed what happens could be considered flight but not by any realistic definition.

Well, it wasn't launched, wasn't 'energy' (it looked just like that pic), certainly flew from a standstill position, was fast enough to break the sound barrier but didn't, and was the size of a mini-van. So, I guess the only question is what it was and what kind of propulsion it used.