Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret "batplane" filmed

Jacques Terreur

• 10 months later...

these aliens are a species of ET bats, in there batplane ufo saucer thingy

these aliens are a species of ET bats, in there batplane ufo saucer thingy

Too funny 13 months after the lack of fact This gets re-booted ?

:tu: What seems unreal,in most all cases is un-real !

just having my skeptical say

ok

i go now!! :blush:

Edited by SkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart

Nah, brah, it's all good. Necroposting is fun sometimes. :D

The requested URL news/181882-area-51-batplane-caught-on-video was not found on this server.
Dang.

I wanted to see the footage now that this thread has been necroposted but it looks like the MiB have been up to their shenanigans.

• Like 1

Yeah I was hoping there was new evidence or something.

• 2 months later...

This is a screenshot of a FAKE video posted by Blake Cousins, aka: Thirdphaseofmoon on Youtube. He (and his twin brother) are well known hoaxers. The person who posted this article was either incredibly lazy or blind--or both. Total bunk, look it up for yourselves if you're not as lazy as Jacques Terreur.

This is a screenshot of a FAKE video posted by Blake Cousins, aka: Thirdphaseofmoon on Youtube. He (and his twin brother) are well known hoaxers. The person who posted this article was either incredibly lazy or blind--or both. Total bunk, look it up for yourselves if you're not as lazy as Jacques Terreur.

Hint: Read previous pages before necroposting, page 1/2 of comments came to this conclusion. :yes: And welcome to UM.

Can mod's close this thread please?

Edit: The person who posted the post I'm replying to was either incredibly lazy or blind--or both.

Edited by Timonthy

Edited by toast

• 1 month later...

I have to say it looks like a 'scratch-built' kit, with parts bastardized from various models to make some sort of conceptual model. Definitely not a real aircraft, if it is in my opinion only of course, this flies (pardon the pun) in the face of what the current trend on aviation technology seems to be. That being smooth edges with minimal radar cross sections etc, such as the F-22, B-2 etc, this is a radar return nightmare with all those edges from what I can see anyway.

Looks more like the product of a model makers imagination, rather than the expertise of a master engineer in the Lockheed Skunk Works :)