Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Human Race Will Come To An End

Still Waters

Humans are not destroying the Earth. In fact humans are the only known thing in existence that can possibly save the Earth, Sun, Milky Way, etc. from their inevitable fates. If we don't continue to utilize the Earth's resources now, then there's no hope of ever saving it.

And how can we possibly do that?

Thank God! It sickens me more every day what humans have become.

Our end can't come soon enough.

Then stop being a hipocryte, do the world a favor and end it all. For the good of the planet and because we're so horrible. :innocent:

Evolution is over.

By virtue of the welfare system and the belief that we need to protect everyone and everything by sacrificing the future (NASA for example)

We have destined ourselves to become no more than we are right now.

Evolution requires that we adapt, not coddle.

As i recall, the key part of Evolution is that the strong survive.

Helping one another is one thing but we have sacrificed too much for those who contribute nothing to society for years on end.

And im not talking about the elderly or the children.

Im talking about those who are unemployed and uneducated from 20 - 60.

If we were to stop taking care of these people and force them to either starve or work we may be able to save the human race by spending that money of exploring space and eventually colonizing another planet.

Until then we are doomed by our own policies.

If we don't change I can see the human race ending with no further evolution. We are becoming overpopulated, we pollute and over use natural resources. Global warming is changing the planet, the places once great for farming or living may not be in the future. Then bring in one good asteroid strike.

Yet we continue to encourage population growth by ensuring people keep getting handouts for their effort.

And we do it for people all over the world.

Its time we stop interfering with evolution.

If you stop feeding people who live in sand, they will migrate to where food is or they will cease to exist.

Is it more humane to ensure the survival of our entire species or is it more humane to doom our species to keep the non-contributing eaters and breeders alive?

BTW,

Thanks for posting this thread.

I have spent a lot of time pondering this exact thing and its good to see someone else thinking about it as well.

I just hope humanity wakes up real soon and realizes it has spent the past 100 years rewriting the rules of evolution and not for the better.

BTW,

Thanks for posting this thread.

I have spent a lot of time pondering this exact thing and its good to see someone else thinking about it as well.

I just hope humanity wakes up real soon and realizes it has spent the past 100 years rewriting the rules of evolution and not for the better.

Seriously need a "facepalm" emoticon, because this fool is just....well, foolish and ignorant. :w00t::yes::w00t:

The human race may come to an end, or it may not. We may leave this planet one day and travel to the stars leaving this planet behind as the sun engulfs it or other unstoppable natural catastrophe strikes. Or we may kill each other in a horrible war the likes of which we have never seen before.

We are all foolish and ignorant to think that each one of us is not able to do something to steer the destiny of mankind. Each and every one of us has a choice to make. The choice to gain knowledge, spread knowledge, and resist evil and harming others, or to be lazy, allow ourselves to remain ignorant, resentful, and hateful of ourselves even as we do nothing to change who we are. Many times throughout history men and women have rose from nothing to change everything. Gandhi, Jesus, Abraham Lincoln to name a few. Hundreds, thousands more unknown individuals as well that have guided our destiny to reach this point. We MUST NOT lose hope now, we have come so far and have learned so much. We owe it to the universe to at least try, for each one of us to try. Do it for yourself, do it for your children, do it for each and every one of us all. We can overcome our dark past, we can change our destiny. All it takes, is for each one of us to do something about it.

And how can we possibly do that?

We can't do anything like that now, but who's to say that we won't be able to in 100k years? Assuming that we continue to advance at exponential rates technologically and scientifically. Think about it, the only thing that can hold mankind back, is mankind itself.

Just like every other species, there is absolutely nothing "next for the Human Race."

Species are all destined for extinction. There is no exception.

Obviously, this is true for H.S.S. Whatever evolution does will result in a different species and H.S.S. will be just as extinct.

There's no moral to this story. It is what it is. People who think we 'deserve" to become extinct are not even thinking. After all, what the hell does "deserve to go extinct" have to do with anything? Deserved or not, it will happen to every species of life.

What could we say about species that don't "deserve" to go extinct? Too bad?

How, exactly, is it that we "deserve" something that will absolutely happen? Are we hurting anything but our own species? Certainly not. We cannot harm the Earth. Any species that we drive to extinction is only following the natural course of things - extinction for all species.

Where is the moral judgement in that? It is only in the fact that we may accelerate our own extinction through "bad" behavior. But so what? We will become extinct in one way or the other and no one will be around to say "If only they hadn't done the things they did..."

The entire topic is fluff.

Harte

• Like 3

There's no moral to this story. It is what it is. People who think we 'deserve" to become extinct are not even thinking. After all, what the hell does "deserve to go extinct" have to do with anything? Deserved or not, it will happen to every species of life.

What could we say about species that don't "deserve" to go extinct? Too bad?

Maybe there is no moral to this story but I dont agree with you. We DESERVE to survive. We (h.s.s.) are young and brave spicies. No matter what we are promising.

• Like 2

We WILL go extinct one day, all things in the physical world are destined to fade away in the end. But in the meantime I think we will be okay, if we can just evolve our minds and reach a new level of being. As long as we continue to hold on to the savage heritage of the apes we once were we will never reach true power. If we can do that then who knows? Maybe we will become spirits and live forever in the heavens

I just want to drink beer.. and saisfy all my selfish pleasures...

the earth was here before I was born...

it wil be here after I am old.. and gray.....

thank you!

• Like 1

I just want to drink beer.. and saisfy all my selfish pleasures...

the earth was here before I was born...

it wil be here after I am old.. and gray.....

thank you!

Perhaps you find that amusing.

I just want to leave any legacy for future generation. If not on global level then just to my genes atleast so that they have chance to make breaktrough.

• Like 1

If the human race does not advance in tecnologies to solve the global chaos and even if we do advance who would it benefit we are in a new age most people don't even know it.

The Ancients had technology which was more advanced then todays like Quantum device watches we have DNA that is incomplete what if we were to evolve just like Darwins theories.

The fate of mankind is in the balance its Age of Apocalypse if the nukes go off nd the souls of us will all that remain of us we should be praying that don't happen and we are saved by the Creator.

If the human race does not advance in tecnologies to solve the global chaos and even if we do advance who would it benefit we are in a new age most people don't even know it.

The Ancients had technology which was more advanced then todays like Quantum device watches we have DNA that is incomplete what if we were to evolve just like Darwins theories.

The fate of mankind is in the balance its Age of Apocalypse if the nukes go off nd the souls of us will all that remain of us we should be praying that don't happen and we are saved by the Creator.

What in the h### are you talking about? There is no proof at all that the ancients had any sort of 'Quantum device' and I doubt you even know what a 'Quantum device' is.

What in the h### are you talking about? There is no proof at all that the ancients had any sort of 'Quantum device' and I doubt you even know what a 'Quantum device' is.

I dont know what Quantum device is but I know that apocalypse will happen if we continue with ecocide. Nukes are not biggest treat if I understand Lion of Judah right.

Edited by the L

There is no proof yet that humans evolved from apes, so how do you know a higher being didn't create us? You can't just assume humans evolved and will keep evolving.

There is no proof yet that humans evolved from apes, so how do you know a higher being didn't create us? You can't just assume humans evolved and will keep evolving.

There is more proof for humans evolving from a common more ape-like ancestor than there is proof for a higher being creating us. Just sayin.

• Like 2

When we talk about evolution almost all scientists agree that it happened. But after that everything is open to debate. Like there is no other thing about they agree. Except that it happened.

But as I said. We are young. Give us more time.

Edited by the L

Stress, as the experience of lab rats everywhere has repeatedly testified, is a sign that a living thing is growing increasingly unfit for the world in which it lives, and as Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace astutely observed more than 150 years ago, when a living thing and its environment are no longer a good match, something has to give, and it is always the living thing.

If this is true then extinction is inevitable for all species, especially if they cannot adapt. If, on the other hand, we become extinct by forces of nature (which is also inevitable) then what are we going to do? We can try to prepare like the doomsayers, constantly boarding supplies and living by waiting for disaster or we can go to church and ask some invisible god to forgive us for being born sinners and allow us to live so we can sin some more.

I guess we can also rely on our governments and scientists and public servants to tell us what to do. But ultimately, we really don't have a lot of control over the issue. We can plan & prep all we want, if nature designs a disaster we don't get a say as to how, where our when it happens.

Worrying about the ends of the world used to give me nightmares and some severe anxiety but one day I just realized it's beyond my control. All I can do is continue to do what I must do now to ensure I am ok and my family is ok.

If the **** hits the fan while I am alive I will do what I have to do then. If I don't make it, oh well... I won't have to worry abbot it.

If it's evolution that's going to do humans in them it will be pretty gradual and again nothing anyone can do about it.

So.... meh.....

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 1

When we talk about evolution almost all scientists agree that it happened. But after that everything is open to debate. Like there is no other thing about they agree. Except that it happened.

But as I said. We are young. Give us more time.

Same with gravity. We know it's there but where the heck is it coming from?

http://www.livescience.com/1770-greatest-mysteries-gravity.html

You guy are right humans have become very nasty and uncaring. We should appreciate everything the earth has given us but we don't. The earth will eventually become extinct when our star dies.

• Like 1

Most likely next step is that we all revert to the stoneage. No civilization has lasted forever, and ours is already self-destructing.