Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Diablo II

Drayno

I downloaded it last night. I can't believe how close that is to Diablo II.

Well i never played Diablo II, only 3. Played torchlight 2 as well. Only jsut got into these games cause of my friend who was a huge diablo fan, it was him who said to me it was like Diablo II.

You should try it with a party of people if you haven't, very challenging but a lot of fun. :tu:

• Like 1

I loved D2. It was one of the best games ever imho. I probably spent more time with that game than any other single game including the original Zelda, which occupied my existence when it came out :w00t:

I tried D3 but it seems like all the great things I loved about D2 are gone in D3, the graphics are better, but that is it. I think I played it for a week, 2 at most, tried to get into to but could not where as D2 had me hooked from the very first day. I was in the Army at the time, was not easy to balance my Army life with D2, but I found a way. :tu:

I'm actually a bit glad I have found nothing as good to play since, I'm sure I get a lot more done that way!

I'm a huge Zelda fan and I share the sentiment.

Well i never played Diablo II, only 3. Played torchlight 2 as well. Only jsut got into these games cause of my friend who was a huge diablo fan, it was him who said to me it was like Diablo II.

You should try it with a party of people if you haven't, very challenging but a lot of fun. :tu:

Path of Exile is free, right?

• Like 1

Path of Exile is free, right?

Yeah, it's in beta stage still, but will always be free. :tu:

There is an online shop, but it's all cosmetic stuff. You can't pay to win if you know what i mean.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Still playing that game.

Haha, that's the spirit!

Haha, that's the spirit!

I can play that game over and over and still not get tired.LOL Just that there is no one online to play with.

Diablo 1 and hellfire I loved, D2 and LOD was epic (still play it today) need to ge t a full suit of the same lol.

Have not tried D3 yet is it any good? what other Diablo tyoe games are there as i love that style of RPG.

Diablo 1 and hellfire I loved, D2 and LOD was epic (still play it today) need to ge t a full suit of the same lol.

Have not tried D3 yet is it any good? what other Diablo tyoe games are there as i love that style of RPG.

The graffics are better but D2 is the way to go,D3 is for Online only and isnt as fun ,Had a coppy for a week and turned around and sold it for cheap.Diablo 2 is just better.

I can play that game over and over and still not get tired.LOL Just that there is no one online to play with.

I've been trying to start a LAN game with friends.