Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do Psychics see Dead People?

stevemagegod

The dead people I have seen were always very quiet, not doing much if anything and most of the times in a horizontal position.

Sometimes the smell was unbearable.

Ah, this is about psychics.

Edited by Abramelin

If a person in life lost his head in an accident would we when we die see that person minus his head.

On two occasions I saw the dead with no face. As if they committed suicide by blowing their faces off with a shotgun.

• 2 months later...

lols. dead man's world have few type of beings. the one who have revenge or not granted wishes or negative energy are more likely "scary" lookin who can't step foot on earth or ground. the normal type are pale lookin and a bit disgusting and still have fun on earth until they satisfied and left . and the type that will be reborn in fact wear all white cloths and looking normal who was waiting to be fetch by the xxxxx. its like a world of full of confusion and energy souls.

advice: try ignore as possible even if you knew they are dead souls. they can devour your soul if you didn't ignore it. plus, it will follow you if you show mercy on the negative ones. take care. always believe in God.

I see the dead sometimes, rarely, in dreaming. They always appear just after they have died but usually not much more after that as I think they "move on". They appear radiant, more radiant than other characters in dreaming. They have this effusive glow coming from inside shining through their skins and eyes. It isn't so much an appearance as it is a feeling, but is both actually..if that makes sense. They usually say a few words. Sometimes apologies. Sometimes well-wishing. Sometimes just "farewell". A father of a neighbor of mine who I knew, then willed his land to his son and wife appeared just a day after he died next door of cancer. He said "my son and his wife aren't as bad as they will treat you, so please forgive them in advance" [paraphrased]. And exactly as promised, the guy and his wife turned out to be a-holes, shallow yuppies who spearheaded a neighborhoold campaign to try to drive us out of water rights we had.

Another was a woman who had treated my daughter and I very very badly. She barely knew us but on gossip, oddly enough from this same neighbor and his cohorts, but treated us without hearing our side of the story like two beasts from hell. Two days after she died from cancer, also, she appeared in my dream, radiant like all the others, and she begged me to forgive her. She made it clear that she couldn't "progress" without my forgiveness for her deplorable treatment of us. So I forgave her. She hung her head and sad thank you. She really meant it too. She was filled with shame.

Other dead like my relatives came to me to tell me secrets, advice, or just comfort me in low times. It's very random though. I get the feeling like the dead have to use a great deal of energy, or it is some great effort for them to interact with the physical, even in dreaming. Or that they are not allowed to interfere for the most part, with rare exceptions.

• 1 month later...

I have been told by a trusted friend that they see them with their mind's eye. It is more like a mental image. The spirit may tell them something through physical "phantom" sensations, but that is about as intimate as it gets. The also see them when they close their eyes, or at least the images as are given to them by the spirit, though my friend states that they don't know if it is always necessarily the spirit themselves or an energy-type representation, an imprint. Just my own thoughts

I haven't been wrong yet. Christians also believe in Jesus as the Son of God, their Savour. It's believed that he delivers them from being evil in the afterlife. This is one of the things that Jesus died on the cross for. I believe this as well.

1/3 of the worlds population are christian and may be delivered good in heaven with God through Jesus. That leaves 2/3 in hell, evil without God. Most of the human spirits in the Netherworld are evil without God.

I disagree with just about everything you said.

In my opinion Spirits and Ghosts are entirely different, Spirits are all good and Ghosts are all bad.

I am a medium, not a psychic.

I can see them just as I can see regular people in most cases, and in some cases they get shy and want to show me mental pictures...

I can also channel them, and using your mouth is not a demon or angel exclusive thing..

• Like 1

For me it's different every time, some are like regular people, like a little boy I see at Walmart, he shows himself to me like a regular little boy, he's always by the fish but he sits on top of the dog food or on the top of the shelves at times. He never talks to me, just stares. Then some present themselves as a mist, or like heat wave displacement. Some only talk and don't show themselves and then I have experienced some that just put pictures in my head. Some are a cold breeze. I'm pretty sure that most have seen a ghost, they just don't realize it. Have you ever talked to a stranger then look away and when you look back, they're gone? Or how about the idea that comes out of the blue? Or a creepy chill? Ever feel a kiss on the cheek and no one is there? I think that's my favorite. I really think it's how they want to project themselves and if we can perceive them, I'm not sure everyone can but probably most.

I love this, Leah G, and I couldn't agree more.

In saying that, though... I also believe that one's 'belief system' has much to do with one's susceptibility to paranormal occurrences.

I disagree with just about everything you said.

In my opinion Spirits and Ghosts are entirely different, Spirits are all good and Ghosts are all bad.

I am a medium, not a psychic.

I can see them just as I can see regular people in most cases, and in some cases they get shy and want to show me mental pictures...

I can also channel them, and using your mouth is not a demon or angel exclusive thing..

Whats the difference between Spirits and Ghosts?

So what I gather from this is that there is no physical seeing or feeling of the ghost but they appear when your asleep or in your "minds eye". Seems very much like an over active imagination

So what I gather from this is that there is no physical seeing or feeling of the ghost but they appear when your asleep or in your "minds eye". Seems very much like an over active imagination

It could be an over active imagination but then again there just might be something there.