Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA Manipulation of Hollywood Productions

topsecretresearch

C2C is entertaining.... but I hope that people can separate the fiction from the facts.

Because 99% on that show is PURE BUNK.

Hollywood=Luminati.

This thread can now be moved to the CT Forum.

:alien: --------------------------------------------------------------- :alien:

Science Fiction writers/Hollywood can be credited with some of the inventions we use today. But I cant tell which is the chicken and which is the egg.

an example would be Captain Kirks "Beam me up Scotty" Batphone. Now we have Cellphone/Iphones

Linda Moulton Howe was discussing the UFO aspect of it though so it's very much on topic on this forum.

The truth is many governments have more in common then they would like to admit. From using propaganda to censoring certain information or at least trying to. Unfortuantely America and other parts of the world are not above this sort of thing even though we like preaching freedom and democracy pretending were the Hollywood hero's of the world.

Terry Hanson's The Missing Times is a very good book that goes over intel and the media concerning UFOs.

Also notice on this forum or any other with traffic there are those making a huge stink over aliens in every thread. Common sense dictates if there is nothing alien about UFOs then why bother making a fuss about it?

That tells you the art of manipulation and swaing peoples opinion is not only through the media, the mainstream press look more and more like prostitues these days, but also cyber PR activities.

Edited by topsecretresearch

Linda Moulton Howe discussing this right now on Coast To Coast AM.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com

Article LINK: http://www.earthfile...ory=Environment

Thanks for that TSR.....going to watch the Hangar 18 (1980 full movie) later. Linked to on the Earthfiles site.

Will also be listening to the audio interview with Robbie Graham.

Interesting that the 'Sunn Classic Pictures Inc' uses the Pyramid as a logo....mmmmmmmmm

cheers

:tu:

Also notice on this forum or any other with traffic there are those making a huge stink over aliens in every thread. Common sense dictates if there is nothing alien about UFOs then why bother making a fuss about it?

That tells you the art of manipulation and swaing peoples opinion is not only through the media, the mainstream press look more and more like prostitues these days, but also cyber PR activities.

I hear you..... ;)

The most recent example of the CIA/Powers That Be manipulating the public perception by way of Hollywood productions is Bigelow's Pure Propaganda Piece, Zero Dark Thirty.

When a given story is a myth, make a movie about it, and the gullible will lap it up. By way of such efforts, they write history to their specifications.

I hear you..... ;)

Keep that sweet mind open Bee ! remember The Governments around the world really are not a sneeky and nasty as the C.T`s think ! Its not that Dark out there ! :alien::no: