Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl tattoo's boyfriend's name on face

Render

About a month ago, Rouslan Toumaniantz, a well known and sometimes notorious Belgium-based tattoo artist (of Tattoo Box in Kortrijk), and Lesya, a designer living at the time in Saransk, a city in central Russia started talking via chat (Rouslan speaks fluent Russian) and realized they had a lot in common, and quickly began falling head over heels in love. About a week ago they met in person in Moscow and decided to get married — their plans for their life together include her learning to tattoo (Rouslan tells me she’s already a talented artist), apprenticing under her husband-to-be, while she also gets the full-body ink that she’s always dreamed of (biomech is the current plan) — and of course a family.

ruslan-1.jpg

tn_523158_377096122363071_48588430_n.jpg?b1f7f4

http://www.cafemom.c...re_face_WARNING

Edited by Render

Thats gonna end well. I could hear her now *)#$@!$%*&^(*) I got your name tattooed on my face and you boinked that bimbo !!

• Like 1

They will be married next week,and she will tattoo a photo of his privates on her back

• Like 1

Wow... She's beautiful with or without the tattoo, though the tattoo looks like a complete disasterpiece, but thats just what I think.

To think that some people stress over having freckles :w00t:

• Like 1

She's absolutely beautiful! Idk why she would ever do that...such a pity.

• Like 1

To each their own

I have a couple tattoos,never regretted any of mine and never will.

What a shame.. It's a good tat, but not a very attractive one for a face tat. And when they break up it's gonna be hard to convert that into a different tat or remove it without messing her face up.

I was having some soup as I was slowly scrolling down reading as I go..UNTIL it read - And here is her boyfriend...... I no longer fancy the rest of my soup !!

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 4

But that's just me. To each their own, ain't my face being branded.

YOU should not, ever, ever touch your face.

So this girl walks into Walmart to apply for a job. Eveything on her application looks fine and dandy but during the interview the interviewer asks that question there suppose to to trick you up. So how can I be sure you can run a register and count change properly when you tattooed your ex boyfriends name on your face....NEXT

YOU should not, ever, ever touch your face.

Well yeah, that's a good way to get pimples. :3

Edited by Hasina

I agree with the moron statement.

I can think of better places where to stick a tattoo and the face wasn't on my shortlist.

What's up your with your back and arms or anything where you can cover it with clothing.

A perfectly pretty girl ruined by a one week romance who no doubt will add piercings as well.

Stupid really considering how some of these romances and flings don't last the distance.

So what happens when the affair is over then...

Well apart from extensive plastic surgery and balaclavas her situation is pretty hopeless.

Unless she finds an other boyfriend with exactly the same christian name and taste in self mutilation.

Oh boy, this is her boyfriend:

article-2128662-128F990B000005DC-735_306x423.jpg

the glasses are so yesterday!

Wonder if she has taken him to meet her parents yet?

Edited by freetoroam

No offense...but when people are young they think everything is fooooreeeeveeeer. Love, humiliations, passions will change over and over. I thought I knew everything between the ages of 14 and 22 and the more I learned the more I realized I didn't know.

Is he really??? OMG!

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

How does he blow his nose?

How can anybody fancy that?

No offense...but when people are young they think everything is fooooreeeeveeeer. Love, humiliations, passions will change over and over. I thought I knew everything between the ages of 14 and 22 and the more I learned the more I realized I didn't know.

Is he really??? OMG!

Yep, somewhere under all that ink is a man person.

How can anybody fancy that?

Well he has managed to grab himself a once very pretty girl. Maybe they are suited mentally.

I get a desire to beat the living crap out of him. Isn't that odd? I'm one of the most docile folks you'll ever meet but for some reason that face makes me angry. Curious...

• Like 2