Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl tattoo's boyfriend's name on face

Render

I just don't want to look at either one of them while I'm eating for some reason. Maybe I should print out the boyfriend's picture and put it on my refridgerator to lose weight.

Oh boy, this is her boyfriend:

article-2128662-128F990B000005DC-735_306x423.jpg

the glasses are so yesterday!

Wonder if she has taken him to meet her parents yet?

"Well perhaps we were wondering why someone would tattoo their boyfriends name on their face, if they were quite hot beforehand"

Bane_TDKR3.jpg

• Like 2

"Well perhaps we were wondering why someone would tattoo their boyfriends name on their face, if they were quite hot beforehand"

Bane_TDKR3.jpg

Fantastic contraption, they should have them on some of our criminals as punishment...............................how about we start with a few of our politicians?

Whoever put this on that face should be castrated to stop ignorance like that from ever breeding,I dont care if she wanted it or not WOW......................

In commeration of this brave womens brave face I went and tattoed her name on my face. :no: Just kiddin'

• Like 1

In commeration of this brave womens brave face I went and tattoed her name on my face. :no: Just kiddin'

Someone seriously needs the **** kicked out of them for this.

• Like 1

Oh boy, this is her boyfriend:

article-2128662-128F990B000005DC-735_306x423.jpg

the glasses are so yesterday!

Wonder if she has taken him to meet her parents yet?

Now you see why I was put off my soup yesterday...

• Like 1

I get a desire to beat the living crap out of him. Isn't that odd?

But your fist would get trapped in his face lol

I get a desire to beat the living crap out of him. Isn't that odd? I'm one of the most docile folks you'll ever meet but for some reason that face makes me angry. Curious...

Think this is post of the year so far in my book hahahaha!!!

I think his face is set up as a defense for getting punched. Your likely to get injured on those piercings.

Now you see why I was put off my soup yesterday...

I dont usually judge how a dude looks,but that is one ugly mofo lol

Fantastic contraption, they should have them on some of our criminals as punishment...............................how about we start with a few of our politicians?

You can start off with Maria Miller,Iain Duncan Smith and David Cameron...

I can assure you the PM won't be hugging any hoodies once he's strapped into that.

Lol.

Edited by Medium Brown

I heard you got her brave boyfriends face tattoed on your face instead? surely not? :w00t:

Edited by freetoroam

Not only is the girl being stupid in this decision but her boyfriend is being incredibly selfish in actually carrying it out.

She is one realy young stupid woman. This is wrong on so many different levels.

Edited by the L

i couldn't care less about stuff like this. Put a tattoo of New Zealand all over your face... and fifteen thousand piercings in it too.. i dun care.

Once upon a time one of my brothers in law , decided , (at a beeeeeer party) to let his buddy do one of those PIN and Pen tats of his girlfriends name on his arm. They made it as far as GLO ... :lol: This summer he got it covered up with a nice rose.

*s

Edited by lightly

I heard you got her brave boyfriends face tattoed on your face instead? surely not?

That was so homoerotic. I wonder if he would appreciate the gesture. :whistle:

Why on that pretty face. I would never tattoo my face. I have lots of tats but none on the face

That was so homoerotic. I wonder if he would appreciate the gesture. :whistle:

whats homoerotic?

He would not appreciate it, just look at the appreciation he has given to his face.

people like him make me laugh, he is the type which will say "I do not care what people think" and yet that is exactly what they want, they do it for attention, no doubt about it.

My first thought when i saw the boy's face was... well never mind, my second thought was "How the heck does he blow his nose?"

• Like 1

And if they split up because he finds another strawbrained pretty girl to do the same thing. What does she do then, not exactly easy to remove without leaving some trace.