Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
NocturnalWatcher

Waking up to a whistling noise

8 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone has ever awoken to a whistling noise before. I just woke up out of nowhere to a whistling noise, not a human noise more like an instrument or something. I don't remember dreaming about anything before it happened. It woke me up right out of sleep and I looked at my alarm clock it was 20mins before it was supposed to go off. The noise only lasted like 2 seconds and when I heard it I had the urge to wake up out of my sleep.

Just seemed a little bit strange I don't think I've ever had a sudden noise wake me up like that before it was something like a cross between a flute and a whistle.

Maybe you were dreaming the noise. I have dreamed it was raining and I could hear it hitting the roof right before I woke up when it wasn't.

Maybe you left the kettle on the hob! (Just a thought)

s4904.gif

Just think of it -- forever and ever and ever no one will ever know whether the noise was real or a dream, and if it was real, what it might have been.

I wanna say you were beggining to astral project-once with me I began vibrating and hearing a loud whistle sound like a train.

BUT here lately right before Im bout to close my eyes, Im always disturbed by some noise....i wake up asking my friend if they heard anything and I always get a 'no' or "you're just dreaming"...i dont believe ive ever dreamed sounds tho....that i can recall

Its a common sign that You were beginning to astral project/reached the Vibration Stage of AP.

Edited by stevemagegod

I've woken up this morning and a few days ago thinking someone was calling my name faintly, as though outside my door - but I was asleep and woke up, asking who was there, in a loud voice, to no response. I've done this before, as many people have in their lives. It's just one of those things that happen. I can't say with certainty, but I suspect noises, such as whistling, and other such things can also occur, which are likely just natural aberrations of the mind.

Interesting about the astral projection. I've been pretty vocal that I do not believe astral projection is real.

At this point the best theory to me is that I dream the sound