Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Big Bad Voodoo

1300 y.o. tomb discovered in China

5 posts in this topic

This is always fascinating, but just one thing bothers me....we know that people were buried around the world from centuries back, so are the archeologists going to dig up every ancient tomb they find? They are tombs for a reason. I do not disagree with doing some research, but leave them there and put them back when they have finished.

I wonder if, in say, 1,500 years time, if man is still about, if they will be digging up our graves to find out what we died of and if we are different from them? I wonder if i will end up in some museum after being unearthed from what was supposed to be my final resting place with my family.

1 person likes this

They probably won't have any interest in us, our graves are too plentiful, no mystery because we will leave so much information behind.

They should respect these peoples last resting place. Find out what you need to know and put them back. I hope though since this place will be known if people wouldn't vandalize them.

1 person likes this

Well they would `nt know history if not dug up I` sure they might being digging us up someday:)especially if the world experience some great disaster, like who are these people?:) :)

Edited by docyabut2
1 person likes this

They probably won't have any interest in us, our graves are too plentiful, no mystery because we will leave so much information behind.

They should respect these peoples last resting place. Find out what you need to know and put them back. I hope though since this place will be known if people wouldn't vandalize them.

I am leaving nothing behind, except a few cd`s, everything else is going in the shredder.

:w00t: