Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'House of doom' sees nine die in 15 years

Big Bad Voodoo

I wish to see face of new man when neighbours tell him/her story. I would not live there for free.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

That's like 1.5 person per year . That is weird .

No thats 0,6 per year. Or one person per two years. :geek: .....Which is also wierd.

• Like 1

Huh. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

I read the article, seems like most where head injuries or suffocation. I'd love to hear about a ghost hunt there. I'd say it's more than coincidence. Two would be a coincidence, 9 in 15 years? Not so much... Perhaps there is a mineral in the ground under the house that effects the mind, is it well water? To many questions here to be sure.

wow very smooky it's the house of Doom!

It's probably an evil place like in that one video game called Doom....

wow interesting..

Any info behind the house? Like urban legends? Though it is very weird to have that many deaths at one location.

Edited by Princess Serenity

Something is in that house. I wonder if back during WW 2 the Nazis had a

Head quarters on the land

Without any statistics on things like the average number of people who die while living in a residence it is a nothing piece and of course there would be no interest in providing that data since it would take some of the spookiness factor away from the story. I am sure it is above average with regards to the number of deaths along with the age of the building but I would chalk it up to coincidence as well. JMO.

I wonder if we can get Justin Bieber to move in there.

• Like 4

The house number is 55. I found this in a numerology link on the number and thought it was "spooky"

http://astronlogia.com/2009/06/16/number-55-in-numerology/

"The number 55 in chaldean numerology is the combination of two energies namely origin and annihilation".

*Cue the twilight zone music*.

This house and it's history would make a great horror movie plot, but I do in reality think it's likely to just be an awful coincidence.

• Like 1

Any info behind the house? Like urban legends? Though it is very weird to have that many deaths at one location.

The deaths weren't all in that location. They occured to the owners of the house, but some of them were car crashes etc.

• Like 2

Missing part of this story is the fact that every owner and/or deceased owner of the property each owned the same cat. As one owner would unfortunately die the next owner would care for the cat as it was left behind. So on & so on.

• Like 2

Missing part of this story is the fact that every owner and/or deceased owner of the property each owned the same cat. As one owner would unfortunately die the next owner would care for the cat as it was left behind. So on & so on.

you made that up, did you? :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

What is so great about this ?.

I lost 8 members of my family in the last 13 years.

my mother and father, my 4 sisters and 2 brothers.

It went like this, 1st died in 2000 at the age of 49, 2nd was my dad in 2001 at the age of 72, 3rd was in june 2002 at the age of 44, 4th was in august 2002 at the age of 45, 5th was in april 2007 at the age of 56, 6th in july 2007 at the age of 53, 7th was my mother in 2010 at the age of 78, and most recently the 8th one in febuary 2013.

they all died of natural cause.

Try to beat this....

This is true.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Houses like that should / need to be torn down, seriously.

• Like 2

Houses like that should / need to be torn down, seriously.

Agree.

Just drop to say hi when I saw land from where you from. Its utopian state. (almost but still)