Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

California's Hispanic Population Projected

Uncle Sam

Already are, just defending myself from your attacks.

oo... yeah. I'm so threatening. :)

You don't blame me for ignoring him and defending myself from his labeling?

He's asking for confirmation. Someone should help him.

one thing to point out , historicaly , blacks were a large factor in southern california , american blacks have earned a place to stand in that land , more so than any other . mexicans are leaving some where else and coming here because reasons that have nothing to do with this place ... whites adapted and ajust with out regard to where they are and turn waste land into wealth where ever they go . asians came to southern california because of a revolution and poverty of soul and mindless holding onto old ways ... the history of blacks in california was the flight of energy from bigots ...

as a rule , the only mexicans on american land were either to stuborn to give up , or crimnals who could not go home . frankly speaking they were the smartest and best their culture had to offer ....far better than the people who come here to day who are light of feet but smart enought to know when they are being beatren up .

the bad news is , we need to get rid of all those who have delusions that this is mexico .

it is not mexico , you can not rape 12 year old because they walk at night , driving with out insurance is not a good idea , and running away from a crime is not a good idea ... they have meny things to learn... and the first thing to learn is... we can and will throw you over the border if you do not learn very fast.

i think the first thing the rest of us need to learn is ... it is not alright to abuse the new guy... but it is perfectly alright to say to his face... " your new , learn or go home . we belong here.. you are not one of us yet... get over it ."

• Like 2

Dear Uncle Sam,

I'm not attacking you, just your beliefs.

If you can't separate that, then so be it.

Love,

Likely Guy :)

• Like 1

The bright side. Whites in California will now gain minority status and all the benefits that come with that.

That'll never happen, they'll just say "the majority of the COUNTRY'S population is white, no benefits for you".

• Like 1

That'll never happen, they'll just say "the majority of the COUNTRY'S population is white, no benefits for you".

now what will happen is ... california will claim it is being abused by the whites... because it is the 1/7th largest economy in the world... all those non-whites working for the man!

The bright side. Whites in California will now gain minority status and all the benefits that come with that.

LMAO Hahahahaha think thats the best laugh i have had all day,going to have to like that post just for the laugh hahaha

I think thats the second time youve ruined my cup of coffee hats... :td:

I think thats the second time youve ruined my cup of coffee hats... :td:

Hahahaha thanks again asteroid,i laughed so hard i felt like cartman when he was challenged to a fist fight by the midget motivational speaker hahahahaha

• Like 1

Its sad but true. Thanks Crimson.

Exodus IS a natural way for humans to migrate. They have crossed the Alps, the Russian Steppes, the English Channel, the frozen Bering Straight and the worst deserts the Earth can muster in order to find greener pastures. Why would something as impermanent as human law stop them?

I would prefer if people used legal channels, but I don't necessarily think that illegals are bad people. Ask yourselves what you would do if you were living in their situation.

A crucial step in removing the incentive for mexicans to enter the US illegally would be to bring an end to the War on Drugs.

• Like 3

Exodus IS a natural way for humans to migrate. They have crossed the Alps, the Russian Steppes, the English Channel, the frozen Bering Straight and the worst deserts the Earth can muster in order to find greener pastures. Why would something as impermanent as human law stop them?

I would prefer if people used legal channels, but I don't necessarily think that illegals are bad people. Ask yourselves what you would do if you were living in their situation.

A crucial step in removing the incentive for mexicans to enter the US illegally would be to bring an end to the War on Drugs.

I'm willing to entertain and debate this refreshing concept. Thank you very much. :)

It would certainly end part of the problem. On both sides of the border.

Maybe it's just the school my kid's going to, but the racial demographic has completely flipped over the past 20 years. It's now only 14% caucasian, which is actually very surprising.

Edited by WoIverine

This thread needs to be cleared up, and get back to the topic at hand, which is NOT racism, but illegal immigration. Certain individual/s can expect to receive a PM about this shortly. Back on topic,

~ Paranoid Android (Forum Mod. Team)

• Like 2

It would certainly end part of the problem. On both sides of the border.

The war on drugs?

Up here (Canada) it's high grade Marijuana in trade for cocaine from the US, which was in turn traded for cash or guns in Mexico, which was traded for high grade cocaine, more guns and lives in central and southern America.

Of course, all along the trade, there's an increasing amount of drugs, guns and loss of lives.

Take it out of the hand's of the criminals? I'm not saying you're wrong,I'm just wondering, how?

I dont have that answer. I just know if we continue it will continue as status quo. Which is resulting in huge expenditures here and loss of life here and in Mexico. Im sure Canada feels the effect as well. But as this about immigration the drug mules are a transient illegal population that travels back and forth from there home countries to America. Add in the lucrative Human smuggling that goes hand in hand and its a huge human rights issue.

Like I say I dont have the answer but the status quo is creating more problems then its solving.

The other part of the illegal immigration comes from your average Hispanic that gets across the border and then either works to send money back to there impoverished families in there countries of origin or has a child here in America. Once that child is born the child is considered a citizen of America. So theres an incentive for them to risk much to do that. I consider these groups to be acting out of desperation or for a better life even if its only for there children.

I guess I understand the problem better then having a solution but building a bigger fence and militarizing the border doesnt seem like the best solution IMO. It supports the Industrial Military Complex but really there the ones profiting from illegal immigration.

So now its being politicized and its turning into a free vote issue but from my understanding Hispanics have historically been more conservative then is being honestly talked about. You can relate that to there deeply religious views which are more aligned with the conservative agenda. So yeah. Obama is trying to steal there votes by giving up a half measure immigration reform.

Again this all IMO.

• Like 1

I dont have that answer. I just know if we continue it will continue as status quo. Which is resulting in huge expenditures here and loss of life here and in Mexico. Im sure Canada feels the effect as well. But as this about immigration the drug mules are a transient illegal population that travels back and forth from there home countries to America. Add in the lucrative Human smuggling that goes hand in hand and its a huge human rights issue.

Like I say I dont have the answer but the status quo is creating more problems then its solving.

The other part of the illegal immigration comes from your average Hispanic that gets across the border and then either works to send money back to there impoverished families in there countries of origin or has a child here in America. Once that child is born the child is considered a citizen of America. So theres an incentive for them to risk much to do that. I consider these groups to be acting out of desperation or for a better life even if its only for there children.

I guess I understand the problem better then having a solution but building a bigger fence and militarizing the border doesnt seem like the best solution IMO. It supports the Industrial Military Complex but really there the ones profiting from illegal immigration.

So now its being politicized and its turning into a free vote issue but from my understanding Hispanics have historically been more conservative then is being honestly talked about. You can relate that to there deeply religious views which are more aligned with the conservative agenda. So yeah. Obama is trying to steal there votes by giving up a half measure immigration reform.

Again this all IMO.

I appreciate your honest perspective. Building a bigger fence will not solve the problem.

• Like 1

The remedy is simple: do the proper thing instead of wasting your time in the WWW... like raising 5 kids per couple and you will not be outnumbered.

You cannot expect that poor people, who probably have sex as their only enjoyment, forgo it because you are too lazy.

As I understand it Mexican immigration into the United States has lately dropped off sharply, mainly because now the Mexican economy is doing well and the US economy isn't.

People go where the jobs are.

This thread needs to be cleared up, and get back to the topic at hand, which is NOT racism, but illegal immigration. Certain individual/s can expect to receive a PM about this shortly. Back on topic,

~ Paranoid Android (Forum Mod. Team)

Thank you for coming and cleaning up this thread, people need to stay on topic instead of letting emotions rule and calling people names.

As I understand it Mexican immigration into the United States has lately dropped off sharply, mainly because now the Mexican economy is doing well and the US economy isn't.

People go where the jobs are.

Which is what most of those screaming their lungs out evidently don't get. And in view that and fact that illegal work keeps food prices down, we are there where we always are: people love the fruits of corruption but hate a corrupted system.

Which is what most of those screaming their lungs out evidently don't get. And in view that and fact that illegal work keeps food prices down, we are there where we always are: people love the fruits of corruption but hate a corrupted system.

I rather earn my stuff by working hard, then doing it easily and feel immoral while doing it.