Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams about family dying came true

Soccergirl13

I there everyone. I am new here but have been reading along for some time and wanted to share my experience now. Comes cheaper than a schrink ha.

Anyways my first precognitive dream was when I was about 12 years old. As far as I remember anyways. I dreamt that my grandmother was dying. The thing is I was living in Germany and my family is from ex Yugoslavia so I met here only during summer holidays and dont really have any memory of her. I dont know WHAT I dreamt I just told my mother the next morning. She was angry at me, folks from that area are very supersticious. It brings bad luck to talk about someones death when still alive. A couple of fays later we received the message that my grandmother is in the hospital and it doesnt lok good. Of course my parents drove down to see her one last time. It was February and cold outsidebut I had the heat all the way up in my room. My brother and I stayed in Germany. One night I woke up around 3am bevause I had a shiver. When I turnedon the light I saw my grandmother standing at the end of my bed just smiling at me. I wasnt afraid or anything and it just lasted for a second. Next morning when we recei ed a call I alreadyknew ehat they would tell me - she passed away that night.

But that was only the first dream. Several months later I had another dream aboit a grown up man, young boy and woman all lying on top of each other dead. Of course I told my parenzs about it as well.Some time later we got a call from Bosnia that an entire family died and they were related to us domehow. We call uncles up to 5th grade family and I meet everyone not directlc related to me new each year. Its just too many to remember if you see them once a year. Anyways as my entire family there lives in the unpopulated mountains water supply is rare especially during dry season. Apperently tha father tried to dig a well for water but hit some leathal gas on the way

He collapsed onthe buttom of the well.His son found him that way and went down for help but collapsed as well. When both didnt come home by nightfall the mother went looking for them and found them in the well so she went down there as well and died on top of them.

My parents said that I have a bad aura and they actuallY didnt speak to mein a year (didnt have a nice childhood) I cant remember if I had any more dreams until several years ago.

Nobody died though as far as I know.

Some time ago I was quize active on TV shows boards and chatted with several people throughout the day. By that time I had a dream about an airplane crash. I was sitting in it.People around me were talking spanish. Now ny that time I had no idea and nointense to ever live in spain. (Imwriting you from Gran Canaria now) also umtil that time I only flew once. Hannover - Munich and back which is less than an hour and I didnt have any flight angst. So here I was having that plane crash spanish dream for two weeks straifht in a row and it was a nightmare as I felt the panic and pain. It was like I was dying every night. Of course before I went to collage I would tune into my chats and the first thing my friends there would ask me everymorning was if I had that dream again. For two weeks the answer was yes until one morning and I have never been so releaved UNTIL I came back from classes and saw the news about the madrid airplane crash. They where actually on the way to Gran Canaria where I live now but that is just coincidence. Needless to say that everybody on that board was totally freaked out and I never told them aboit the death dreams.

One that board there was one girl about 10 years older than me who contacted me afterwards. From the very beginning we both had the vety strong feeling that we have met before. Prior to the crash we we.t through our entire life but there is no way we could ever cross paths. She was the only one I ever could talk to about my experience as she had a lot of precognirive dreams as well. It started at young age but her parents send her to a doctor and she kept a dream journal. Now with that information she went to her journal and found out how we knew each other. When she was 15 or something she met a girl and described me exactly. I have several unique birthmarks and tattoos now that she all described. However I was about 5 years old when she dreamt about me and the tattoos just came in the last couple of years. E also share the same reoccuring dream into every detail but that is another story.

The most recent one was december 2011. I was working on a cruise ship in the Caribbean back than and one night I woke up sweating a lot of a nightmare. Told my roomie about it. My mum was home alone when intrruders came for her. I woke up before they got to her room. The strange thing was though that she was alone and when I was awake I was more afraid of my brother and father. Where were they. Now in real life my brother was in afghanistan with the military so of course I was worried like crazy until he returned home beginning of the year. Didnt think much about my fathers ansence though until I got an emergenvy message on the ship. My dad has cancer but since I was having such a blast on the ship they decided not to tell me until he went i.to surgery that went horribly wrong and he ended up in a coma in the ICU. My roomie was by my side and was the one who brought up that dream several weeks before. Now that was a year ago and my dad is not dead...yet. But he only has a couple of more months.

Just wanted to share and hear your opinion/stories.

Now I know I have very lucif dreams but those are mostly happy ones and I know that I am dreaming and the one controlling the outcome. Just fyi.

Greatings,

Soccergirl

Ill read this when i have more time, but im sorry for your loss.

Interesting,I'm sorry for your losses though,i'm fascinated with these kind of dreams,I wish you could tell us more about them

NOt sure what you want to know... I can tell the difference btw a normal dream and a nightmare. Though other nightmares thankfully dont come true. Itsmore intense like I am actually there as a witness. Like I said I dont even remember what I dreamt when my grandmother died. Its just too long ago. And I can certainly live without ever having another of those dreams

NOt sure what you want to know... I can tell the difference btw a normal dream and a nightmare. Though other nightmares thankfully dont come true. Itsmore intense like I am actually there as a witness. Like I said I dont even remember what I dreamt when my grandmother died. Its just too long ago. And I can certainly live without ever having another of those dreams

Yes precognitive dreams are quite different than lucid dreams.

My suggest would be to evolve your psychic skills. Your very own inner guidance and wisdom would help you with that. My thinking is that the dreams you mentioned here are kind of encouraging you to consider doing that.

Best Wishes!!

John

• Like 1