Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The God Code

kais_1

i think muslims are into numerology (i could be wrong, I only knwo two muslims, one male and one femaile, but both are into numerology big time)

i called and asked the female friend about iman? spelled it for her and she chuckled and said it is just hadeeth belief. iman madi (i have no idea if i am spelling anything right).

so i am making the assumption that this is just a religious view with numerology and i then of course say once more *made up*

your totally wrong, and so is your friend

your totally wrong, and so is your friend

Who is his friend? are you referring to "god"? Not sure if he is religious or not.confused0024.gif

Who is his friend? are you referring to "god"? Not sure if he is religious or not.confused0024.gif

i dont get you...are u asking me?

i dont get you...are u asking me?

I am asking the person who asked the question.

i was not asking if god was religious, but thats quite a good question actually. What do you think......un-numerically though.

He sure in the heck doesn't follow his own commandments.

• Like 1

I am asking the person who asked the question.

i was not asking if god was religious, but thats quite a good question actually. What do you think......un-numerically though.

im not sure if god is religious or not.....he prob dont give a dam

32+32+8

rule 07 = 90

boy scouts on third level

clowns on 2 x 3000

these meanings are true,

look deeply at number 666=333 for answer

If you can't get this, your and idiot.

peace in the great inner mystery

Mark the great one

Mark, you left the girl scouts out of the equations! Shame too! We have the best cookies around :yes:

• Like 1

does anyone who gets what i have wrote agree with the summary i have given?

Doesn`t seem so.

Maybe people dont give a dam.......just like god!

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Ok. A simple alpha numeric code.(which gives kinda interesting results) Now your "solutions" might be a genuine breakthrough or coincidence or a conspiracy. They might simply be a product of the human minds capacity to see paterns in everything.

But dont forget that letters and numbers are merely human constructs based on either phonetic utterances or on a counting system which began with ten fingers and toes. And so, in a sense, what ever you construct using them is also just a construct.

• Like 1

did you understand the opening post....?

Actuallyi no I did not. However I understand how numbers for some do speak deeply too them. I used to use tarot images, most of my friends thought it was nuts, yet they helped me to access my inner life in ways that I would not have been able to do. Also my first post, I was just funning with you, no disrespect intented.

Peace

Mark

does anyone who gets what i have wrote agree with the summary i have given?

The important thing, how it helps you. I liked your summary and understood what you were getting at.....so it was helpful.

peace

mark

Mark, you left the girl scouts out of the equations! Shame too! We have the best cookies around :yes:

LOL right :tu: sorry about that :su:unsure2::st

Peace

mark

Actuallyi no I did not. However I understand how numbers for some do speak deeply too them. I used to use tarot images, most of my friends thought it was nuts, yet they helped me to access my inner life in ways that I would not have been able to do. Also my first post, I was just funning with you, no disrespect intented.

Peace

Mark

The important thing, how it helps you. I liked your summary and understood what you were getting at.....so it was helpful.

peace

mark

LOL right :tu: sorry about that :su:unsure2::st

Peace

mark

are you really a goverment agent? you know its illegal to say you are dont you?

Doesn`t seem so.

Maybe people dont give a dam.......just like god!

do you get it?

as i said in the op everything totals a 6 pointed star and a 8 pointed star.....the 8 pointed star is of special significance...let me give you a break down.

The eight-pointed star is the Star of Redemption or Regeneration and represents baptism. Eight is traditionally the number of regeneration, and thus many baptismal fonts have an octagonal base.

Providing added significance is the assumption that Jesus was circumcised and named when he was eight days old (the traditional Jewish practice); baptism is seen as the New Testament equivalent of circumcision.

Finally, eight persons were saved in Noah's ark, which is another Old Testament parallel of baptism.

http://www.moroccoboard.com/features/92-sarah-tricha/821-origins-and-meanings-of-the-eight-point-star

The 8 pointed star is a Gnostic symbol, known as the octagram of creation.

It is related to Venus, and also sacred to Ishtar.

In Nordic traditions the octagram is used to invoke magic and also as a protecting ideogram.

Chaospheres have 8 points - order 90 degrees and chaos 45 degrees.

This is the traditional Star of Ishtar. Composed of two intertwined squares, this is a symbol of regeneration.

It is a symbol for the natural universe interweaving order and disorder, yin and yang, to create an ultimately harmonious and balanced design.

the star of ishtar has great meaning, as this is the star of Ianna, the first known diety

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheel_of_the_Year

i personally think the wiccans and pagans took on the 8 star sign and made a wheel for themselves

thoughts?

as for the

"i am a imam (called) imy"

the correct answer is

9 11 1 9111 911

using the clue i gave you "i am 911"

those of you clever enough will have worked it out, and its nothing to do with the mahdi as you can see...

someone on a different forum posted this, thought some of you may be interested in seeing it..

33 44 77

3 4 7

33 = Service to self. Self-mastery and independance. The pyramid (3x3) of the complete man, the one who stand on his own, without the support of others.

44 = Knowledge. Liberation and the foundation of all industry.

77 = Enlightenment.

3/4 = The highest attainable position for the worst of the worst of beings in this world. Position in a dimensional sense. Being 'the highest' (for them that is) thru the divine intervention of soul intelligence and divine power of love, enforced by TPTB itself, thru their ignorance and sheer stupidity in enforcing their own arbitrary system of 'law'. 4 being the Astral fourth dimension and 3 representing the 3rd dimension as well as the human being. 3/4 is the interlinking 'portal' or a specific frequency that enables man to perceive both dimensions at the same time. Also known as the 'magic mirror' or the 'world of dreams'.

7 = Number of the predestined 'ascended masters' The ones who will ascend from our realm unto heaven. - According to Luciferian 'religion' that is.

11 = Is the number of Lucifer and his angels. The ones in rebellion against the Creator.

7_4 is the 'sacred mathematical' number of the Architect according to Luciferian 'theology'. 7_4 is the 'G' of Freemasonry. 7_4 in real terms is a group of beings, light beings, devoid of soul, that exists primarily in the 4th dimension, or the Astral plane of existance, if you will. They are the conquerors of the 6th Earth - the angels of Lucifer that fell from Heaven - the Archons and any human slave they've granted this position to. This group is the perpetraitors of vehemently evil, disgusting slavery whereby, apart from all revelations about the NWO and TPTB given by people , they create the perception or illusion rather of time. The Architect is superimposed upon us by acts of cruelty and war and will, by the end of time, be cast down, even from their 6th Earth.

So, as a summary, 3 4 7, 33 44 77, is not the God of humanity, love, compassion, forgiveness, soul, but rather a Luciferian egregore holding the Body of Light itself ransom and thru their sheer evil, dictating the earthly powers and influences of States, Organizations and Corporations in this, our world. For short, a numerical representation of Azazel and the Baphomet.

I believe that we place too much significance on the numbers of the bible.

I believe that we place too much significance on the numbers of the bible.

someone should dicipher the other holy books...what do you think?

someone should dicipher the other holy books...what do you think?

It's all too much for me.

as i said in the op everything totals a 6 pointed star and a 8 pointed star.....the 8 pointed star is of special significance...let me give you a break down.

The eight-pointed star is the Star of Redemption or Regeneration and represents baptism. Eight is traditionally the number of regeneration, and thus many baptismal fonts have an octagonal base.

Providing added significance is the assumption that Jesus was circumcised and named when he was eight days old (the traditional Jewish practice); baptism is seen as the New Testament equivalent of circumcision.

Finally, eight persons were saved in Noah's ark, which is another Old Testament parallel of baptism.

http://www.moroccobo...ight-point-star

The 8 pointed star is a Gnostic symbol, known as the octagram of creation.

It is related to Venus, and also sacred to Ishtar.

In Nordic traditions the octagram is used to invoke magic and also as a protecting ideogram.

Chaospheres have 8 points - order 90 degrees and chaos 45 degrees.

This is the traditional Star of Ishtar. Composed of two intertwined squares, this is a symbol of regeneration.

It is a symbol for the natural universe interweaving order and disorder, yin and yang, to create an ultimately harmonious and balanced design.

the star of ishtar has great meaning, as this is the star of Ianna, the first known diety

http://en.wikipedia....eel_of_the_Year

i personally think the wiccans and pagans took on the 8 star sign and made a wheel for themselves

thoughts?

Are you an alien embroy|? *peers* That is what it says over your piccy :P

Anyways, numbers and the meanings of them, and 8 pointed stars 6 pointed stars, someone decided what they meant.

I am pretty sure you can making something out of almost anything when it comes to numbers. Same thing with astrology.

Hey, us women have a secret society, too, you know. We get together mix up a pitcher of margaritas or cosmopolitans, grill some steaks, and play Mexican train dominoes. That's where the sacred geometry comes in. If you can make any sense out of the numbers after drinking a couple of cosmopolitans, and manage to win, you become a Goddess who has access to all the secret and arcane knowledge of the universe that's important to know. Unfortunately, you won't remember it the next day, which means the whole thing has to be repeated sometime in the near future. It's way better than a secret hand shake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stQ31X8COWw

Edited by Beany
  • Like 1

as for the

the correct answer is

9 11 1 9111 911

using the clue i gave you "i am 911"

those of you clever enough will have worked it out, and its nothing to do with the mahdi as you can see...

Sorry, but it should be "i am aN imam (called) imy"

lucifer

=74

JESUS

=74

74 = 7 + 4 = 11

11:11

lucifer vs jesus

duality + vs -

positive vs negative

Let's assume you used the Latin aphabet for these names, then you'll have a problem: there's no letter -J- in the Latin alphabet.

The names JESUS and LUCIFER are Latin, btw. JESUS should be IESUS, or even IESVS.

Sorry, but it should be "i am aN imam (called) imy"

then it dosnt work...well it dosnt look as striking

Let's assume you used the Latin aphabet for these names, then you'll have a problem: there's no letter -J- in the Latin alphabet.

The names JESUS and LUCIFER are Latin, btw. JESUS should be IESUS, or even IESVS.

works perfectly in English so its alll good

then it dosnt work...well it dosnt look as striking

works perfectly in English so its alll good

Yes, I understood a bit late you had been using Masonic numerology.

But if you talk about Jesus and Lucifer being related, then you must take into account they are both Latin names, which in their turn are derived from Greek names and word roots. So if you want to apply numerology, you should at least use the (Greek) Pythagorean method.