Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The God Code

kais_1

works perfectly in English so its alll good

So let's put it in German, or French, or Latvian, or any other language (the original language these names were written in, perhaps). But I guess if it works in English, then all's good :whistle: Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 2

So let's put it in German, or French, or Latvian, or any other language (the original language these names were written in, perhaps). But I guess if it works in English, then all's good :whistle:

feel free to work it out...im sticking to english

feel free to work it out...im sticking to english

There's no point, English (modern English,at that) is the only language it will work in if you want the same results as you achieved. Why is that? Why not work it out in the original biblical Greek or Hebrew? Or in modern German instead? Is it because only in English you can support your "God Code"? Come to think of it, even your numbering system is based on a language - Base 10 Mathematics. What if you changed the language to something else - Base 8 Mathematics (link), for example.

If needed, you could probably use another language, apply your cipher to that language and find a completely different set of words and symbols that if broken down enough there will always be parallels you can draw, simply because your sample is very limited - 26 letters and 10 numbers to work with (ancient Greek would be even more limited, with only 24 letters to work with). That will always produce finite results, regardless of how you arrange them.

Really, I find the entire concept of a "God Code" to be utterly ridiculous. To get an idea of what I mean, google "Vanilla Ice predicts 9/11". Actually scrap that, I'll do the google search for you - see the youtube clip below. The "Bible Code" doesn't use numbers in the exact same way as you, but shows the point - a finite number of letters and numbers can be used to "prove" anything.

[media=]

[/media]

~ Regards, PA

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 2

lucifer

=74

JESUS

=74

74 = 7 + 4 = 11

11:11

lucifer vs jesus

duality + vs -

positive vs negative

That is simple gematria, I can pull up a whole list of hits if you would like to see them.

There's no point, English (modern English,at that) is the only language it will work in if you want the same results as you achieved. Why is that? Why not work it out in the original biblical Greek or Hebrew? Or in modern German instead? Is it because only in English you can support your "God Code"? Come to think of it, even your numbering system is based on a language - Base 10 Mathematics. What if you changed the language to something else - Base 8 Mathematics (link), for example.

If needed, you could probably use another language, apply your cipher to that language and find a completely different set of words and symbols that if broken down enough there will always be parallels you can draw, simply because your sample is very limited - 26 letters and 10 numbers to work with (ancient Greek would be even more limited, with only 24 letters to work with). That will always produce finite results, regardless of how you arrange them.

Really, I find the entire concept of a "God Code" to be utterly ridiculous. To get an idea of what I mean, google "Vanilla Ice predicts 9/11". Actually scrap that, I'll do the google search for you - see the youtube clip below. The "Bible Code" doesn't use numbers in the exact same way as you, but shows the point - a finite number of letters and numbers can be used to "prove" anything.

[media=]

[/media]

~ Regards, PA

not meaning to offend anyone but the "God code" proves to me that the english langage system is corrupt

not meaning to offend anyone but the "God code" proves to me that the english langage system is corrupt

The English language is corrupt? I must admit, I've never heard that one before....

The English language is corrupt? I must admit, I've never heard that one before....

whats so difficult to comprehend....the word god means nothing, its not a descriptive word for the creator but more for a star sign

whats so difficult to comprehend....the word god means nothing, its not a descriptive word for the creator but more for a star sign

What does Masonic numerology have to say about GOD and DOG?

:whistle:

ive no idea...maybe you should try work it out???

You are the one using Masonic numerology, so I guess you know the answer.

If you think Jesus and Lucifer are the same person or equal to eachother, based on nothing but the numerical value of their names, then the same should be true for God and Dog, right?

works perfectly in English so its alll good

Does that mean that Jesus and Lucifer became the same being after the English language evolved? :unsure2:

• Like 1

You are the one using Masonic numerology, so I guess you know the answer.

If you think Jesus and Lucifer are the same person or equal to eachother, based on nothing but the numerical value of their names, then the same should be true for God and Dog, right?

In revelations he does state he is the bright morning star, in isaiah it states that the bright morning star is lucifer.

Lets go back to AAB i think this comes from the word ABRAHAM

what do we have

RAHM i thnk this means some thing in arabic but if u change the letters around, you get Hiram no guesses there then...as i said its quite simple

or you have 13, a mirror image and 13 again, masonic M mirror and another masonic M and then 8 which equals H

meaning of rahm

The name Rahm, a variation of Ram, is of Sanskrit and Hebrew origin, and it means pleasing or supreme.[1]

Rahm is also German surname, meaning "end" or "target." It is also a habitational name from any of several places in Westphalia and Rhineland. As a surname, it can also be derived from "Ram," meaning "soot," which might be an indication that it was an occupation name for a blacksmith, or possibly a nickname for a dirty person. A final option is that the name is derived from Rame, meaning "rack" or "frame," and it was therefore an occupational surname for frame makers

The baby boy name Rahm is pronounced as RAAM or RAEM †. Rahm is used chiefly in the Hebrew and Indian languages, and it is derived from Hebrew and Sanskrit origins. From Hebrew roots, its meaning is high, lofty - in this context, Rahm can be used in the Hebrew language.

In addition, Rahm is a short form of the name Abraham (Dutch, English, German, and Hebrew) in the Hebrew language.

Rahm is also a variant of the name Ram (Hebrew and Indian).

Rahm is also a variant of the name Rama (Hebrew and Indian) in the Indian language.

The name Ramah (Hebrew) is the female form of Rahm. The name Rahn is a variant of Rahm.

Rahm is rarely used as a baby name for boys. It is not listed in the top 1000 names. In 2011, among the group of boy names directly linked to Rahm, Abraham was the most commonly used.

Lets just say we have found Hiram with the H at the end

we now need to find Abiff

we have A + B, the letters which are missing are IFF

and the only letter missing from the above equation was I

so now we have IFFI

another mirror image that you can plainly see

this totals to 96

dunno whats happned in 96 but it was a huge year for me personally

all the above is the making of the 666 code which some clever priests or scholars made up.

In revelations he does state he is the bright morning star, in isaiah it states that the bright morning star is lucifer.

I know.

But the point was 'proving' it or giving extra weight using numerology.

It doesn't prove a thing, or else I can say God is a Dog, based on the same principle.

Lets just say we have found Hiram with the H at the end

we now need to find Abiff

we have A + B, the letters which are missing are IFF

and the only letter missing from the above equation was I

so now we have IFFI

another mirror image that you can plainly see

this totals to 96

dunno whats happned in 96 but it was a huge year for me personally

all the above is the making of the 666 code which some clever priests or scholars made up.

i forgot to say 96 was a leap year

Can someone tell me what a mirror would stand for in symbology?

also a mirror image..

im thinking duality if im right can someone please define duality for me?

who would have thought that the pop group ABBA was named after the muslim god Allah...

Yeah, who'd have thought????
]How did ABBA get their name?\[/b]

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

The group name ABBA is an acronym formed from the first letters of each group member's name: Agnetha, Björn, Benny and Anni-Frid (Frida). The first 'B' in the logo version of the name was reversed on the band's promotional material from 1976 onwards and became the group's registered trademark.

Source.

ABBA chose their band-name from the collection of the first letters of their own names. Allah had nothing to do with it. But as with any limited form of language (9 numerical characters and 26 letter-characters) random patterns are going to show up :yes:
  • Like 1

If you wanted the formula here it is

12 hr or 24hr feel free to choose

A=1

b=2

c=3

d=4

e=5

f=6

g=7

h=8

i=9

j=10

k=11

l=12

m=1

n=2

o=3

p=4

q=5

r=6

s=7

t=8

u=9

v=10

w=11

x=12

y=1

z=2

A=1

B=2

C=3

D=4

E=5

F=6

G=7

H=8

I=9

J=10

K=11

L=12

M=13

N=14

O=15

P=16

Q=17

R=18

S=19

T=20

U=21

V=22

W=23

X=24

Y=1

Z=2

I do not understand the relevance of this code, given that upper/lowercase letters are a relatively recent modification to the English alphabet. Additionally, there is a fair amount of distance between an early developing Middle Eastern religion and a later developing European alphabet.