Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The God Code

kais_1

I do not understand the relevance of this code, given that upper/lowercase letters are a relatively recent modification to the English alphabet. Additionally, there is a fair amount of distance between an early developing Middle Eastern religion and a later developing European alphabet.

there is no upper or lower case, its just the way i typed it....its 12 hour or 24 hr clock thats all

Kais, why did you write the alphabet out twice and assign different numbers each time (eg - x = 12 or x = 24)?

Kais, why did you write the alphabet out twice and assign different numbers each time (eg - x = 12 or x = 24)?

think clock

think clock

Ok, 12-hour time vs 24-hour time. Why did you use this? Does this mean a letter can mean more than one number? And you get to decide which number is most appropriate in any given scenario at any given time?

Nothing you are saying makes sense. The number system you are talking about is of human design. If your codes/symbolism works out in binary, base 6, and any other base number system then I would love to see that. Otherwise I see nothing significant here. One can take any book, assign numbers to letters and find coincidental 'codes' or 'hidden messages'. I see absolutely no value in what you are doing and absolutely no power in it.

This is another one of them '23' things isn't it?

No it`s another well if they didn`t speak modern English back when they wrote the bible and revised it 400 yrs later still not in modern english it means jack schit. 6 pages of crap lol

• Like 2

No it`s another well if they didn`t speak modern English back when they wrote the bible and revised it 400 yrs later still not in modern english it means jack schit. 6 pages of crap lol

So it is with the internet and Numerology. :blush:

So it is with the internet and Numerology. :blush:

Na it`s with people thinking they are more special then others and trying to use the net as a means to a higher being hence dumbassness.

Na it`s with people thinking they are more special then others and trying to use the net as a means to a higher being hence dumbassness.

And I've seen a few of those.

whatever

On deal or no deal today they had a woman called abbi sat next to the box number 6, box six spells F so you have abbif....

then noel went on to put his fingers together to form a pyramid at the end of the show.

On deal or no deal today they had a woman called abbi sat next to the box number 6, box six spells F so you have abbif....

then noel went on to put his fingers together to form a pyramid at the end of the show.

Deal Or No Deal must be run by the Illuminati!
  • Like 1

So what we have is numerology backed up by pareidolia. In essence another "brilliant mind" stationed way out in the fringe where fantasy has replaced reality.

is that a compliment or are you taking the pee?

a few more significant workings out for you fellow forumers....here goes

SIRIUS

what do we have here then, another mirror image which you can see clearly. then you have the 69 in the middle, add this to the mirror image and u have two sets of 3 digit numbers, if not you have 3 sets of numbers, i prefer the 3 sets due to my workings out from before.

HIRAM

ABIFF

as you can see the 96 or the 69 keeps coming up, does anyone know why???

MOON

is that a compliment or are you taking the pee?

A highly accurate analysis of your posts so far in this thread

• Like 1

i think but i cant remember clearly enough but the 69/96 is the making of the 666 code, its the forumla for the 666 code

A highly accurate analysis of your posts so far in this thread

do you get it? or are u lost?

Edited by kais_1

33 44 77

33 = highest level

4774 = ALLA

4 + 7 + 7 + 4 = 22

22 is twice 11 (rule of 11)

twice is duality

ALLA has two pairs of letters

So 33 44 77 = ALLA is the highest level

Am I close?

33 44 77

33 = highest level

4774 = ALLA

4 + 7 + 7 + 4 = 22

22 is twice 11 (rule of 11)

twice is duality

ALLA has two pairs of letters

So 33 44 77 = ALLA is the highest level

Am I close?

tell me how you worked this out please

4774 = ALLA

The pictograph for "A" is similar to the numeral "4"

The pictograph for "L" is similar to the numeral "7" (especially in a mirror)

The pictograph for "A" is similar to the numeral "4"

The pictograph for "L" is similar to the numeral "7" (especially in a mirror)

i suppose it can work....my formula works for me as yours does for you