Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

iPad

Eldorado

I,d be obliged if someone could tell how to increase the text size while viewing my new iPad... Please. I can,t find my reading glasses"

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

I,d be obliged if someone could tell how to increase the text size while viewing my new iPad... Please. I can,t find my reading glasses"

Double tap on the text you are reading OR put two fingers on the screen simultaneously and spread them apart and the screen will zoom.
  • Like 1

I don't have an iPad, but I recall that you should be able to "pinch and zoom" .... does that work? Place your thumb and forefinger in the middle of the screen then drag them outward?

I have an ASUS Windows 8 Pro tablet, that's how I increase the text size on mine... it works like a champ! (BTW, I love my Win8 tablet! hahaha! it's both a full blown computer and a sleek compact tablet... I think Microsoft has a hit here if more people would try them out! I love this thing!)

• Like 1

I don't have an iPad, but I recall that you should be able to "pinch and zoom" .... does that work? Place your thumb and forefinger in the middle of the screen then drag them outward?

Tbh I'm a bit put off by increasing the size of the screen unless it's a picture.

I'm not saying it's bad advice but I would rather see all the words at once.

So I freak out when I do it accidently which is rather silly if you think about it.

Tbh I think with all that touching the I-Pad is rather a haven for bacteria and fluff.

So you need a regular supply of rags at all times.

Not that I heed this because there's grime rings all over the shop.

If I do manage to clean it I'll make sure it's switched off.

It screws up all my active Internet searches otherwise.

Edited by Medium Brown