Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs around the Moon--has this been discussed

linttrap

I did a search but didn't come up with anything.

Aside from the sensational description, what prosaic explanation can be offered here?

Aside from the sensational description, what prosaic explanation can be offered here?

[media=]

[/media]

Finding an explanation to a mystery like that on unexplained mystery, well... that'll be misery of mystery's itself. None of us live on the moon. So nobody can tell you what that is..... Period... So any explanation you get is pure hogwash. Your best bet is going with your own judgement this one. (In my opinion)

but heres another nice video thats similar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G1ym87XBNTs#!

Edited by Dr. Mrdad

Must be an alien fleet, right? Little green men traveling millions of light years to land and take off from the moon for our visual amusement. That MUST be it!

• Like 1

It's interesting how the objects just seem to appear out of nowhere, all from a small area, just west of the crater Aristarchus, and fan out, heading West over the Oceanus Procellarum. Would have to be quite large and/or bright to be seen at the distance of the Moon, and against its brightness.

Could be much nearer than the Moon, interposed between it and the viewer. Might be almost anything, really, from a UFO fleet emerging from a base in that part of the Moon, to airborne seeds, blown apart and along by a gust of wind, at a distance of a few score feet. Now if we could just find a video of such objects emerging from *behind* the Moon!

It's interesting to note that a number of transient lunar phenomena (TLPs) in this crater have been reported since the 18th century. Bright and diffuse spots of illumination, and odd color changes in various hues. The crater Aristarchus, it is said, accounts for over half of all reported TLPs.

Edited by bison

In the age of computer generated imagery (CGI), it is difficult if not impossible to verify the authenticity of footage even under the most advanced expert scrutiny and analysis. The truth of the matter is that until a craft from another world is witnessed by hundreds and captured on video from multiple sources and perspectives,... UFO footage will never be considered as “proof” of anything.

Oh, and that looked soooo faked. If they would have been real they would have to be several km across for them to be so visible on the telescope

Edited by Hazzard

Considering there's nothing on the Earth that could image objects coming and going on the moon in that kind of detail, I think that answers the question.

I like to advise anyone before posting a vid, to read the comments under the actual video to get a sense of what it is...your posting here!

Just click the title on top left of the vid, thats takes you to YT and scroll down for comments!

Edited by seeder

There are no sensible comments on Youtube.

I wanted a respectable set of opinions.

OK its a crap vid! Faked, BS...amateur

why doesn't the cam follow the ufo? Because it wasn't filming ufo's, they were added later. Any donut on earth would follow the filming of a ufo

Want more opinion! :tu:

Edited by seeder

A simple polite question gets this kind of crappy attitude?

Did I ask anyone for an opinion about me?

Stick to the facts, realists.

Really.

Stick to the facts, realists.

Really.

Welcome to unexplained mysteries, where if some one doesn't agree with what you are posting, you are made to look like a fool. Don't let them get to you. Also seeder who are you to "advise" on what the OP can post here. They simply posted a video and you got nasty about it. Get of your high horse.

Did you get an opinion about you? Did you film it? If no then you didnt get an opinion about you. You just had a skeptic answer your request. We do exist you know - and have same rights as you. Pls dont be so sensitive. You're a nameless/faceless entity on a public forum

who asked for an opinion

no face lost

Edited by seeder

Welcome to unexplained mysteries, where if some one doesn't agree with what you are posting, you are made to look like a fool. Don't let them get to you. Also seeder who are you to "advise" on what the OP can post here. They simply posted a video and you got nasty about it. Get of your high horse.

no-one is made to look a fool. we can only judge a post by its content. No-ones getting nasty. Its just another crap vid. deal with it. No-one advised what can be posted, just as no-one advised what to expect...if you ask for an opinion, and get one that doesnt agree...

And does your opinion matter more than mine? If so..why?

because you have called me nasty, saying I made someone look a fool. while implying I have 'advised' someone.. but I...have done nothing like you have, which is to attack someone ..like me

Pot calls the kettle black?

Edited by seeder

I like to advise anyone before posting a vid, to read the comments under the actual video to get a sense of what it is...your posting here!

Just click the title on top left of the vid, thats takes you to YT and scroll down for comments!

you did not advise???

Someone posted "bent minds" with an unclear reference. I took it as a personal reference. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted who it was directed at.

Nevertheless, my point stands.

If you want to educate people, don't sneer at them. Give them the facts.

OK its a crap vid! Faked, BS...amateur

why doesn't the cam follow the ufo? Because it wasn't filming ufo's, they were added later. Any donut on earth would follow the filming of a ufo

Want more opinion! :tu:

Because it wasn't filming UFOs somehow make it fake is poor reasoning. It was filming the freaking Moon and capture the UFOs accidentally?

I like to advise anyone before making a claim of fake to provide at least some technical aspects of why the video is fake. Then maybe the opinion would actually worth something more than bs.

Independance day here we come!

I like to advise anyone before making a claim of fake to provide at least some technical aspects of why the video is fake

Likewise, kindly provide me with evidence its actually real? You never know, if..you can do that..I might eat my words. Go ahead please?

That video is weird, if you watch carefully at the start of the "original footage" either they forgot to clean the lens or they have something attached on the front of it, it moves with the camera and does not stay still on the moon.

I would very much doubt the "aliens" would go to the moon without paying us a visit from time to time, very rude.

Considering there's nothing on the Earth that could image objects coming and going on the moon in that kind of detail, I think that answers the question.

repost

Likewise, kindly provide me with evidence its actually real? You never know, if..you can do that..I might eat my words. Go ahead please?

The claimant needs to provide evidence to back up the claim. Notice I haven't made any claim regarding this particular video. Please go back and read again.

• Like 1

Someone posted "bent minds" with an unclear reference. I took it as a personal reference. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted who it was directed at.

Nevertheless, my point stands.

If you want to educate people, don't sneer at them. Give them the facts.

better yet, if you 'really' want to educate...just point the way...let them discover for themselves

feed a man for a day....or teach him how to fish?

you have to know how to look at both sides

• Like 1

Did I say I thought it was real? I had no opinion. I was looking for people to give me some facts to judge what I was seeing.

Why do you assume that people believe one way or another, when asking a question?

Sometimes people just want another or several others viewpoint to help them evaluate something.

Facts. Logic.

I have no investment in what I posted, I was curious, that is all.

you ignored the fact that I pointed out that you advised someone even though you clearly said you did no such thing