Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFOs around the Moon--has this been discussed

linttrap

Do you not understand the concept of factual response?

THIS is not a factual response:

You said:

I like to advise anyone before posting a vid, to read the comments under the actual video to get a sense of what it is...your posting here!

Just click the title on top left of the vid, thats takes you to YT and scroll down for comments!

What facts did I get from that? Why do you assume I didn't do that already?

THIS is a factual response:

Rafterman said:

Considering there's nothing on the Earth that could image objects coming and going on the moon in that kind of detail, I think that answers the question.

• Like 1

Will have to agree with linttrap here, he/she was only asking for opinions or advise. But do not feel disheartened at all Linttrap, this is the reaction you will get with many youtube videos, because so many are just naff.

• Like 1

Will have to agree with linttrap here, he/she was only asking for opinions or advise. But do not feel disheartened at all Linttrap, this is the reaction you will get with many youtube videos, because so many are just naff.

I agree with this, you tube is so full of so much crap. I saw the video linttrap posted a while ago and thought it was very cool. Simply saying it is fake proves nothing.

• Like 2

Looks like a few bats, if you look closely you see wings flapping, at least I think so. Probably flying in front of moon, and it looks like they come out of that crater.

Granted, the objects would need to have been at least a couple of kilometers across at the distance of the Moon, or extremely bright, or both. I doubt these are bats, as the objects make steady progress along straight lines. Bats, as I know from personal observation, typically dart about, this way and that, very quickly. Large migrating birds, at a substantial distance, are a possibility, though the shapes of the objects don't look even remotely birdlike to me. Could be something of intermediate size at an intermediate distance. Using the same geometric logic, as above, they could have been ~1000 feet in diameter, and ~24,000 miles away, or 100 feet in diameter and 2400 miles distant, or 10 feet across at 240 miles.

• Like 1

Why does the moon appear glowing orange when the color is corrected?

I've seen the moon. Glowing orange is not the correct colour of it.

Grey is the correct colour of the moon like we see at the start of the video.

I think he meant he "enhanced" the colour, which is amateur wannabe speak for "ran the video or photo through random Photoshop or After Effects filters until I got something psychedelic and headache inducing and so heavily post-processed as to be meaningless"

My gut feeling is that it is fake. The UFOs seem sharper than the detail his telescope is resolving on the moon but don't quote me on that.

Edited by Archimedes

the texture of the moon does not look right at all

and the orbs look really fake

believe me i can tell I've seen hundreds of syfi movies

i can spot bad cgi a mile away