Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is proof of alien life a risk to society ?

Saru

Isn't that more a social instinct? Hive mentality sort of thing? We do not have any Bees with street signs and such but electrical fields that tell other bees where to find the flowers, which benefits the colony. I do not think an electrical field is communication, but rather more an instinctual property?

LINK - Bees Buzz Each Other, but Not the Way You Think

it is thought that Bees use complex geometry and maybe even calc to give directions from the hive to whatever they have found. ( I had bees for almost twenty years in the 80s and early 90s) if you watch a bee dance you will know that there is something more than just instinct in their limited communication. yes using the magnetic field of the earth and the position of the sun and the local wind and weather conditions are instinctual But the ability to communicating that to your ten thousand sisters in the hive in just a few seconds could be considered being borderline intelligent ( all bees are female except the breeder males )

American capitalism is more a risk to society than aliens especially with a monkey as president.

American capitalism is more a risk to society than aliens especially with a monkey as president.

You reckon you lot are doing it tough?

We have this to deal with.

julia-gillard-doll.jpg

Think yourself lucky. What I would not give for a monkey as PM. What an improvement that would be!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Now were seeing your I.Q !

• Like 1

You know, this might be the first time I am not totally dismissive of your posting.

So sad that some people think that Our POTUS is a monkey ! So Sad ! My world is far better off thats He`s been in Office ! As is my bank, life ect ! :tu:

Now back on B.B.Q ! Aliens Love to have a Good B.B.Q ed human !

• Like 2

Aliens could land on the lawn of the White House right now and be covered by every single news network in the world and it would not cause panic.

I for one, as most people i know, look at it as just one more unknown in our lives.

Lets say they are here to enslave the human race.

Whats the worst thing that could happen? We die?

Aren't we all going to do that eventually anyway? So we fight back, all we have to do is outlast them.

I would guess we have a better chance of them being non-violent than we do them being violent but who knows.

Either way, proof of life outside of our world would not cause me to panic one iota.

Now if they attack....... that's another story and i reserve the right to have a different opinion on the panic portion of my previous statement.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

If you can believe the credibility of your own eyes I've seen a picture of a green "alien" in this Mexican border town.But then you realise it's too good to be true.It's all about location,location,location.This is proper bandit country where illegal immigrants and violent drug cartels go hand in hand.These two guys in the foreground of this "alien" didn't look at all perturbed and not terribly surprised so the "alien" could be a tall accomplice in a suit no doubt engaged in the same criminal activity.Or it could be an illegal alien pretending to be ET which would be ironic.It dosn't look like the advance guard of a mass alien landing.Besides it was ten years ago.I even said when commenting on it at the time "Doubtful".If only I could post it and let the jury decide on UM.

I kinda think if "they" landed on the White House lawn tomorrow there would be a big to-do about it and the networks would interrupt normal programming. Then the alien diplomats would disappear into the White House and some Congressmembers would "demand" to be told what was going on, as well as of course foreign governments.

Then they would hold a joint press conference announcing eternal amity and alien assistance to us in some form and our joining some intergalactic something and it would all settle down. The churches would not change a thing, nor would hardly anyone else.

• Like 1

They are already here ;)

Where? Got an address? A phone number? Pics? Facebook? Where are these aliens?

:yes:

• Like 1

Depends on If the Alien life Likes my B.B.Q ? cause then Were All Good as they Say in Texas ! :tu:

I looked at the article in the Huffington Post, it's dated March 22, 2014 ...which is today, that's the link on the first page of this topic thread. So is there a time machine that I don't know about somewhere ? Since this thread was started on February 02, 2013 so what's up ?

As for is that a risk to society ? I don't know, maybe if they have long hair.

Edited by spacelizard667

I've always believed they're out there somewhere.

Would you call that...Faith?

• Like 1

:yes:

What makes you think they're out there? Got Proof?

• Like 1

Its a risk for brains of people that always put humans first. There is God and we are his children...

So arogant, and i am sure that 'Father' is ashamed of his children. I just hope that we find another race in my life time, that would make me so happy :)

I, Gerrett Salter was visited by the alien greys for a period of three night in a row again in Kelowna BC Canada.

the visits were at night in the city and it was the whole group of greys, I could see the UFO's com into our atmoshphere like shots of light from the universe comming dows like meteors, the lights would then be there like a star.

The Greys would wobble up too me, they walk at the speed of sound because if you listen closely wou can hear their footsteps like wooomp wooomp sounds.

I saw members from anonamous and other government workers in the City of Kelowna that week. I think it may have to do with secret government testing that is going on in Kelowna BC Canada, like testing nuclear bombs underground and secrewt bases underground here in Canada that I know about.

The greys can walk at almost 1 kilometer per second and they like to go onto the rooftops and look down at me. they are very curiouse about me and I think they are getting to know that I am not a threat as they have visited me since childhood.

The next visit will happen next year in Kelowna on March of 2015 by safeway canada in the alleys behind bernard street near martin avenue.

please send a team or come investigate at this time of year in Kelowna BC Canada.

MAKE SURE TO LOOK AT MY PICTURES BY LOOKING UP GERRETT SALTER, I WILL BE WAITING AGAIN NEXTYEAR IF YOU WANT TOP COME SEE THEM, THEY DO IT EVERYYEAR AT THE SAME TIME OF YEAR WHEN IT GETS FOGGY AND MOIST OUTSIDE.

COLDBLOOD OUT!

I, Gerrett Salter was visited by the alien greys for a period of three night in a row again in Kelowna BC Canada.

*snip*

MAKE SURE TO LOOK AT MY PICTURES BY LOOKING UP GERRETT SALTER, I WILL BE WAITING AGAIN

NEXTYEAR IF YOU WANT TOP COME SEE THEM, THEY DO IT EVERYYEAR AT THE SAME TIME OF YEAR

WHEN IT GETS FOGGY AND MOIST OUTSIDE. COLDBLOOD OUT!

index_zpsfbf47f4e.jpg

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

I think there would be panic, but not as crazy as most think it would be.

It all depends on the way which this hypothetical civilization is introduced to human beings. If it is perceived as a threat and hostile, then most likely most of us would react in a defensive manner which can bring about panics and disorder indeed.

But it need not be so. If a ''contact'' is established in a friendly and progressive way, if we are prepared to it than my understanding is that it would be a cause of great excitement and curiosity.

I do not think that such theory have any real substances to it but if we speculate on the subject, it is logical to consider that if a contact is carried in secrecy, exclusively within governement agencies, that these Aliens beings would kept in high security military bases, well away from the public eye.

Edited by sam_comm

You know, this might be the first time I am not totally dismissive of your posting.

I know you have doubts about aliens. But do you believe in Vampire? :w00t:

I don't think that other-worldly beings are a risk to today's society. That society is already breaking under it's own crooked antics.

• Like 3