Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deadliest ever US sniper killed

Still Waters

Ok said i was done here but obviously some here do not get what has been said.This man was sent to do a job the gov ordered him to do!It was not this man acting on his own,his job was to watch the back of other lives and make sure they came back alive!He did so very well,to say he got what he deserved you counter act your own statements about death.Did this man declare war on other nations?Did you vote this man into office to start said wars?I didnt think so,he was a soldier.People now days have stopped realizing your gov works for you,they are your employees not the other way around.You dont like what they do join together and demand they stop sending people over there on your account because tearing a single soldier apart for what your appointed employees do is stupid.Yes babe ruth we did invade many soldiers have disagreed with the invasion,again do not tear the soldier apart for this blame your gov the soldiers have not lied about anything,the soldiers commited no fraud.1 question if you were a soldier and read this kind of stuff being said about you and your fellow group would you ever if need be defend there lives with your own?This man did not die on a battle field,he was murdered in cold blood trying to help out another former soldier defending this is a disgrace.

There are a few soldiers, one example being Ehren Watada, who stood by conscience and refused to participate in the military aggression and killing. Others go AWOL as a way of saying the same thing.

This guy did not, and neither did my nephew. I'm really sorry the guy got it the way he did, but there is nothing anybody posting here could do about it.

The troops over there occupying Iraq & Afghanistan are not protecting me from a damn thing, just as I protected nobody from anything when I went to Vietnam. With certain exceptions, none of them are heroes. They are cogs in a very large machine attempting to gain empire, just as I was.

No tears for the sniper. Invoking the Nuremberg defense shows how desperate one must be to defend illegal military aggression.

• Like 1

There are a few soldiers, one example being Ehren Watada, who stood by conscience and refused to participate in the military aggression and killing. Others go AWOL as a way of saying the same thing.

This guy did not, and neither did my nephew. I'm really sorry the guy got it the way he did, but there is nothing anybody posting here could do about it.

The troops over there occupying Iraq & Afghanistan are not protecting me from a damn thing, just as I protected nobody from anything when I went to Vietnam. With certain exceptions, none of them are heroes. They are cogs in a very large machine attempting to gain empire, just as I was.

No tears for the sniper. Invoking the Nuremberg defense shows how desperate one must be to defend illegal military aggression.

Well if you truely served thanks for your service,lots of young men were drafted into vietnam had no choice but to go.I have several uncles who went.1 was a green beret the war ruined him,came back drank himself almost to death then finished the job off.I am not defending these pointless wars,but if you are suggesting that all the induvidual soldiers go off for there own empire making [of course i know how many millions they get paid wink wink] and our political leaders are not the real culprits who should be held accountable then that is one of the most pompous answers available.I am not defending the pointless wars just the individual soldiers.

You have your opinion i have mine.Got to go later

• Like 3

Do yourself a favor and give a suicide bomber a hug.

This is just idiotic, the government had no reason to kill him.

Watch this video and tell me otherwise.

This man, of course, was a Navy SEAL, which means he was equally intelligent to how strong he was and how skilled he was with any weapon. You have to be wicked smart and have a ridiculous aptitude to be a SEAL. You cannot mess up - ever - or you and your teammates are dead. You have Jesse Jackson saying we should put the DHS in Chicago and calling people who back the Second Amendment 'Domestic Terrorists', but when it comes down to the most skilled sniper in the US - an incredibly smart man, blasting holes in the logic of the current administration and their agenda regarding guns - it's impossible for him to have been taken out? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in the hell does that not make sense?

On top of that, returning Veterans, liberty-lovers, and conservatives are being grouped into "The Extreme Right."

On top of that, the CNN coverage keeps referring to how Kyle was killed by a semi-automatic handgun. It looks like the media is going to spin this and use Kyle, a fierce advocate for gun rights and the Second Amendment, as a martyr to go after handguns, next.

Something smells stinky here.

Either way, RIP Chris Kyle. He did his duty, and he served his country proud. It's a shame how they're using his death.

Edited by Eonwe
  • Like 4

Sad story, but funny watching people squirm as they contridict themselves at just about every turn, Middle Easterners (and everyone else that hates the west) are raised with hatred for the west and other religions bar their own so in their minds they are as equally on the good side as the "defenders". I agree there is probally about 30 different theories, plans and tactics in use by each country to blow smoke over it so people are too busy arguing about whats right and whats wrong. War Crimes seem to be a punishment not suited for us westerners as it's always in defence of the nation yet nothing has happened in a western country majorly since 911 and the uk train bombings 10 years to establish a decent government, aren't prime ministers and presidents and world leaders given mostly 4 years to do their job how is it it's taken near 2 and a half terms to acomplish something, it's not sneaky anymore, it's not interesting and it's not something that makes most people proud of having happen in the world it's old, stale and should have been over and done with ages ago then again if it happened all in a year they wouldve seen bush as the next hitler and ww3 would have been in full force funny how time does that :S. It is something that us "commoners" should either actually pull our finger out and do something about (except b****, winge and throw fits) and beat them at their own games if you aren't happy with the government.

Killing in the name of your country is always been the name of the game since the dawn of time, expand & conquer, repeat. Just because we are told to not like these actions and show hatred to these people we are doing exactly the same thing we are participating in the hatred of another theory because we are told to. Then to double kink everything we are told tollerance and accepting mental rape of what we as our individual countries are raised to be then having people performing verbal treason... and people wonder why the future generations never had "respect and blah blah blah".

At the end of the day no matter what violence occurs there will always be a party to support the cause so technically each are doing what they think is right. Hence putting us as no better or no worse than the people we are told to dispise.

As for Al Qeada, how is it that "rebels" were fighting against Gadafi and they had no weapons to do so, so the US/UN(whatever!) delivers the "rebels" brand new guns to assist in winning the fight on terror, then out of no where the Taliban/Al Qeada have the exact weapons that were delivered. Having too many different sources damages the lie they are trying to protect.

This is one of those stories that can spark up the neverending pick-your-poison conspiracy theories.

[media=]http://youtu.be/pmwBPsB0oaE[/media]

Sorry if I lost track a bit, 3 out of 4 wisdom teeth are deciding to play games.

Edited by chopmo

It underscores the need to treat psychological disorders brought on by eternal wars. Depression and suicide claim more veterans than enemy combatants. Maybe we should address the root causes of these tragic events by bringing our troops home and only sending them into battle when it is absolutely necessary to do so. People, who serve in our armed forces, deserve bright futures, not daily struggles with PTSD, and our "leaders" need to keep that in mind before they start the next military conflict.

• Like 4

Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense -- Ron Paul

5:05 PM - 04 Feb 13 (Twitter)

As a veteran, I certainly recognize that this weekend's violence and killing of Chris Kyle were a tragic and sad event. My condolences and prayers go out to Mr. Kyle’s family. Unconstitutional and unnecessary wars have endless unintended consequences. A policy of non-violence, as Christ preached, would have prevented this and similar tragedies. -REP [Ron Paul]

Source:

http://www.facebook....152285499876686

• Like 1

Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense -- Ron Paul

5:05 PM - 04 Feb 13 (Twitter)

As a veteran, I certainly recognize that this weekend's violence and killing of Chris Kyle were a tragic and sad event. My condolences and prayers go out to Mr. Kyle’s family. Unconstitutional and unnecessary wars have endless unintended consequences. A policy of non-violence, as Christ preached, would have prevented this and similar tragedies. -REP [Ron Paul]

Source:

http://www.facebook....152285499876686

The man no one would vote for except a very few,I am no christian but this man had a idea of our military defending our country not every one else's.Like i said this lies more on our gov and the people who keep putting morons in there not those who are ordered to do these things.I dont know of any soldiers who can declare war on other nations,never heard of this happening.

• Like 4

This man, of course, was a Navy SEAL, which means he was equally intelligent to how strong he was and how skilled he was with any weapon. You have to be wicked smart and have a ridiculous aptitude to be a SEAL. You cannot mess up - ever - or you and your teammates are dead. You have Jesse Jackson saying we should put the DHS in Chicago and calling people who back the Second Amendment 'Domestic Terrorists', but when it comes down to the most skilled sniper in the US - an incredibly smart man, blasting holes in the logic of the current administration and their agenda regarding guns - it's impossible for him to have been taken out? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in the hell does that not make sense?
Sorry to ruin your childhood fantasies, but no matter how skilled or strong you are, you're not invincible.

If we you want to start throwing around accusations, you may as well have killed him.

On top of that, the CNN coverage keeps referring to how Kyle was killed by a semi-automatic handgun. It looks like the media is going to spin this and use Kyle, a fierce advocate for gun rights and the Second Amendment, as a martyr to go after handguns, next.
Looks like someone doesn't have a real argument so they need to grasp at straws.
Something smells stinky here.
No doubt your breath.

Have you kooks got something of substance or is it always the same baseless allegations?

Sorry to ruin your childhood fantasies, but no matter how skilled or strong you are, you're not invincible.

If we you want to start throwing around accusations, you may as well have killed him.

Looks like someone doesn't have a real argument so they need to grasp at straws.

No doubt your breath.

Have you kooks got something of substance or is it always the same baseless allegations?

And where in my post did I even indicate my belief in illusions of grandeur, or refer to how I cling to my childish psychological-induced fanaticism about the invincibility of man? As Camus said, we all are going to die - when and where don't really matter. He's dead - his worries are over, as cynical as that sounds. However, we're alive, and we're dealing with the aftermath - like his death being blasted all over the media and portrayed in whatever light the Left see fit.

Please don't put words in to my mouth.

I was merely highlighting that he was a skilled operator in combat - and his skills were only matched by his intelligence.

I was using a comparison to highlight how smart this guy was - because you need to be a damn near genius to be a SEAL; to react to situations in an instant, as if instinctively - proving one is a genius through hard work, or being able to form highly complex plans through sheer mental processes that save your life or those around you. Special operators are known to do the impossible - because if they don't, they're dead.

Because he was smart, and saw through the agenda, he was a threat. And now, unfortunately, he's neutralized.

Edited by Eonwe
  • Like 1

And where in my post did I even indicate my belief in illusions of grandeur, or refer to how I cling to my childish psychological-induced fanaticism about the invincibility of man? As Camus said, we all are going to die - when and where don't really matter. He's dead - his worries are over, as cynical as that sounds. However, we're alive, and we're dealing with the aftermath - like his death being blasted all over the media and portrayed in whatever light the Left see fit.

I was merely highlighting that he was a skilled operator in combat - and his skills were only matched by his intelligence.

I was using a comparison to highlight how smart this guy was - because you need to be a damn near genius to be a SEAL; to react to situations in an instant, as if instinctively - proving one is a genius through hard work, or being able to form highly complex plans through sheer mental processes that save your life or those around you. Special operators are known to do the impossible - because if they don't, they're dead.

Because he was smart, and saw through the agenda, he was a threat. And now, unfortunately, he's neutralized.

But he wasn't genius enough to know that a)his actions were going to get him killed and b)he couldn't prevent it

But he wasn't genius enough to know that a)his actions were going to get him killed and b)he couldn't prevent it

Often times we're betrayed by those around us.

Did Caesar expect be assassinated by Brutus?

Et tu, Brute?

• Like 1

Im just gonna CT this one. Pick your poison as to what happened.

1. Say that Texas the only state in the Union with the legal rights to secede staged the whole thing to hide the most dangerous man outside of the military with a sniper rifle. This one would have been to easy to cover up and could have been done at the local level.

2. If not then whats happening to our top Seals ? Seal commander commits suicide....Top seal sniper now murdered....

3. Will the gunmans family get the bounty offered by Al Queda ? seems he should or they gonna loose street cred.

4. He got murdered by a ex-soldier suffering from PTSD and we have a VA system that is crap. So Chris Kyle was making up for it by plugging holes in the broken system. He used his best judgment and it cost him and his friend there lives.

Maybe you want to get to the point then. What purpose does *highlighting* his skills got **** to do with the government killing him?

Maybe you want to get to the point then. What purpose does *highlighting* his skills got **** to do with the government killing him?

Are you daft?

Do you comprehend English?

Refer to my earlier post that got to the point that you clearly missed.

Because he was influential as the premier sniper in the US he had recognition and thus people listened to him - thus he had influence. And because he created a company that trained armed guards and trained people how to use weapons properly (Craft International); like the producer of the popular Youtube channel - FPSRussia - that demonstrates how to use various guns - who was found in his home with a bullet in his skull - he had sway - although he, Kyle in particular, moved against the grain with common sense, legitimate points, an understanding of history, and was an opponent to the ideas and legislation being pandered around via Washington's agenda which is: blast the conservatives, make the NRA and their armed guards idea seem crazy, and demonize gun owners.

Of course, this SEAL was a person who trained people how to use weapons - which is not what the government wants since there is a clear agenda.

As George Carlin once eloquently stated:

"But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. That's against their interests. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they're getting ****ed by a system that threw them overboard 30 ******* years ago.

"You know what they want? Obedient workers ­ people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork but just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it. And, now, they're coming for your Social Security. They want your ******* retirement money. They want it back, so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? They'll get it. They'll get it all, sooner or later, because they own this ******* place. It's a big club, and you ain't in it. You and I are not in the big club."

I don't mean to come across as rude, but please read my posts before you reply.

Edited by Eonwe
  • Like 1

What weapons?

The ones he used to fight us...

http://en.wikipedia....Iranâ€"Iraq_war

You know the ones from when we pushed Iraq into a war with Iran... That's when we where still in charge of Saddam. Hence why he was so angry when we wanted him out of power.

Gotta love this bit:

Saddam Hussein donated large sums to various institutions in his campaign to curry favour with the United States. He was made an honorary citizen of Detroit in 1980.

What evidence?

That's gone now, I can't find it, but there was articles on it before.

Anyway bottom line is, the CIA made Al Qaeda. That's a common fact now.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifZK6SVlQ1Y[/media]

Link?

I already gave you a link for that, he admitted there was no WMD's and the information was wrong.

You like making up your own facts? You Better get on wikipedia quick and fix his rise to power.

Just show me some links...

There is your links.. :tu:

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

My arrogance, you think Iraq was involved in 9/11, even Bush said they where not... Yet he's the one who lied about WMD's... lol

As for Iraq and WMD's:

From Wikipedia.

The WMD's we went in for where not mustard Gas.

Saddam had mustard gas and used it, but that was not the WMD's Bush meant.

All this can be read on Wikipedia.

AGAIN, IRAQ had NOTHING to do with 9/11.

WMD's = Iraq (which was false)

9/11 = Afghanistan

Again, you don't listen. :no:

An interesting disclosure about use of drone kills on American citizens. Not sure where it goes so Ill slip it in here.

http://news.yahoo.com/rare-look-obama-decides-send-drones-kill-americans-031832960.html

Well if you truely served thanks for your service,lots of young men were drafted into vietnam had no choice but to go.I have several uncles who went.1 was a green beret the war ruined him,came back drank himself almost to death then finished the job off.I am not defending these pointless wars,but if you are suggesting that all the induvidual soldiers go off for there own empire making [of course i know how many millions they get paid wink wink] and our political leaders are not the real culprits who should be held accountable then that is one of the most pompous answers available.I am not defending the pointless wars just the individual soldiers.

You have your opinion i have mine.Got to go later

Soldiers are pawns in a big game. Some get promoted to Knight or Bishop, if you're a chess player.

Soldiers are cannon fodder, using the old terminology when they actually used cannon. I'm all for the troops, and I am the first to recognize that there is such a thing as a legitimate war, and its opposite.

I'm glad you're not trying to defend these two illegitimate wars. On that we agree. You should read some of the comments of General Smedly Butler. Sorry for no link. He told it like it was.

You cannot have a society where individuals make personal decisions which wars their nation is involved in are legitimate and which are not.

Well, obviously you can -- the US has become such a society. I can see vigorous argument, but once the soldiers are on the lines, they must be wholeheartedly supported back home.

Well this is how it seems to a foreigner.

• Like 1

Were you born this way...or did you acuire it from watching CNN and listening to Liberal professors?

I don't watch CNN and I don't listen to Liberal professors.

I am just stating my opinion. And I believe i'm entitled to my opinion.

It is sad he died and I feel sorry for his family.

But I don't understand how he can be hailed as a Hero.

A sniper eliminates collateral damage. Would you rather they bomb the area killing 20 or 30 people or have a sniper take out the one person that was the target?

• Like 3

Ironically it was the US who supplied him with a lot of weapons and it was also the US who put Saddam in power of Iraq. He didn't play their game when they wanted him out, hence the war.

What weapons?

You know the ones from when we pushed Iraq into a war with Iran... That's when we where still in charge of Saddam. Hence why he was so angry when we wanted him out of power.

That is not an answer...

There was the exact same evidence the hijackers had met with CIA... So what does that telly ou?

What evidence?

Gotta love this bit:

That's gone now, I can't find it, but there was articles on it before.

Yeah I bet you can not. Again, no answer.

I was merely pointing out that Bush admitted it was false.

Link?

I already gave you a link for that, he admitted there was no WMD's and the information was wrong.

You changed the question and provided nothing.

it was also the US who put Saddam in power of Iraq

You like making up your own facts? You Better get on wikipedia quick and fix his rise to power.

Just show me some links...

There was no clear response to this question...

But it is obvious that you have no real interest in true debate. It is seemingly all a big joke to you and have conveniently ignored the preponderance of evidence. I am all for a constructive and intelligent debate but you offer very little. If you wish to continue this PM me. I will not respond to you here.

You cannot have a society where individuals make personal decisions which wars their nation is involved in are legitimate and which are not.

Well, obviously you can -- the US has become such a society. I can see vigorous argument, but once the soldiers are on the lines, they must be wholeheartedly supported back home.

Absolutely correct. And if the war they are fighting is utterly fraudulent, illegal and immoral, the folks "back home" must petition their government to end the illegal war. THAT is supporting the troops.

Being a cheerleader for illegal government actions IS NOT supporting the troops.

• Like 2