Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nursing home prostitution scandal

ali smack

It's not prostitution I have a problem with really.

I think it should be totally legalised and brothels etc should be legal.

It would stop the women getting killed by fruitloops. But also

if you were to tax prostitutes and brothels it could give the government

a lot of money.

I also don't have a problem with old people or disabled people sleeping with prostitutes.

If they want to do that and there paying with there money, and the prostitutes are happy

then fair enough.

But I do have a problem with this nursing home.

They are not allowed drugs, gambling, or booze ups in these places.

So why allow prostitution?

but even more disturbing is the staff admit to residents groping staff.

Surely they shouldn't be awarding them with prostitutes. they should be explaining to them that groping is wrong.

So you are saying infirm and handicapped people should be arranging their own hookers? And if they grope staff they should be educated about their wrongs? I dont think id care about being educated if i was 80 with memory loss.

Can someone confirm to me that prostitution is legal in the uk? I thought it was only illegal in overly religious places like iran and the usa

So you are saying infirm and handicapped people should be arranging their own hookers? And if they grope staff they should be educated about their wrongs? I dont think id care about being educated if i was 80 with memory loss.

Can someone confirm to me that prostitution is legal in the uk? I thought it was only illegal in overly religious places like iran and the usa

Prostitution isn't illegal over here, however, just about every way you can sell, advertise, and promote your profession is certainly illegal...I think the thinking was to not come down heavy on the prostitutes, but have plenty of clout in the law to go after those that exploit and pimp them...(that is how I see it anyway)..

• Like 2

I had some laffs out of this thread.I also got to see both sides of the argument. I think that as a future caregiver I should be allowed the personal space bubble around residents without worrying about a grope or a feel, but on the other hand, I wouldn't want anyone to die alone and shunned for fear of being "that thorny old goat". Perhaps explaining to them at least once (or everyday, depending on level of Alzheimer that as a caregiver I need the respect and space to make their lives as comfortable and as pleasant as possible..And before any guys jump in and say that a squeeze would make them feel better think about the older gents that prefer young men, and put yourself in my shoes...it's the same boundary issue :)

• Like 1

I see nothing whatsoever wrong with nursing home residents seeking prostitutes and seeing strippers.

http://www.livescien...rostitutes.html

A nursing home is under investigation after allegations were made that staff allowed residents to sleep with prostitutes and also see strippers.

The prostitutes and strippers were allowed to visit the premises.

Apparently some of the residents groped and sexually harassed staff members so the staff thought it be a good idea to give them prostitutes and strippers.

I don't know what other people's opinions on this are.

But I think it's wrong. I don't think that neither prostitutes or strippers should be allowed into a nursing home. It's the same if someone invited a prostitute into an office while everyone is having there lunch breaks. It's just unprofessional on the part of the nursing home. Also if residents are groping and sexually harassing staff. Then they should be punished and put somewhere where they can not harm people.

I do hate the way that if people are disabled. They automatically are classed as "Innocent" and "Nice" by everyone.And get away with things that most people would get into serious trouble over.

If an O.A.P. in an retirement home groped staff.He would get into serious trouble.

Why should someone who is disabled be allowed to get away with it?

• Like 1

Prostitution isn't illegal over here, however, just about every way you can sell, advertise, and promote your profession is certainly illegal...I think the thinking was to not come down heavy on the prostitutes, but have plenty of clout in the law to go after those that exploit and pimp them...(that is how I see it anyway)..

Insulting the state of israel is illegal in this country but it doesn't stop people from doing it. Let the elder people live their lives as they deem necessary.

• Like 1

Seriously the only scandal I see in this is the people in the nursing home are not getting what they want, When it is readily available and people are willing to pay. It would be very easy to make it work for the nursing home. They are old they earned some fun.

• Like 1

I think what everyone is missing here is that first off. there not old folks, there disabled.

second off. These are people that have groped staff. What confuses me is that

Jimmy Saville groped women and kids. And a lot of celebs lately are being arrested

for groping women.And they were rightly classed as perverts.

So can someone please explain to me if a normal able bodied person gropes a woman

there classed as a monster, a pervert, but if a disabled person does it, apparently

it's fine? It sickens me that disabled people can always get away with stuff that would

land normal people in prison or at least a hefty fine. Years ago in my town there was a disabled man who sexually assaulted a girl.

But he was let off scott free because he had some mental disabilities. I don't think that's right. I also don't think it's right these people are sexually assaulting staff.

Allsmack, perhaps it is overlooked because as they are disabled, punishment would be ineffective or seen as abuse in a "harmless" groping. For the repeat offenders perhaps assigning the same sex caregiver would solve the problem?

Allsmack, perhaps it is overlooked because as they are disabled, punishment would be ineffective or seen as abuse in a "harmless" groping. For the repeat offenders perhaps assigning the same sex caregiver would solve the problem?

Or organize them a stripper and hooker so that they have someone to grope?

But it's not harmless is it?

Which proves my point that whenever disabled people do anything, even sexual assault and in extreme cases child sexual abuse.

It is never taken seriously

And this is what annoys and frustrates me.

I am all for disabled rights and to give them care and DLA etc.

But it annoys me when they always get away with crimes.