Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Codex Alimentarius in a nutshell

Simbi Laveau

http://theintelhub.com/2012/12/06/codex-alimentarius-an-introduction-to-soft-kill-eugenics/

Food ,farming,medicine ,all controlled by chemical corporations,big pharm and doctors,and your friendly neighborhood presidential admin .

No choices are your own anymore .You just didn't notice .

• Like 1

Made me want to run down for a BK Whopper.

• Like 2

That is horribe! It reminds me that they used to put chiropracticians (chiropractors?) in jail. Everywhere you turn nowadays it seems like it's bad news. If you believe that sort of thing, it does fit in with the plan to reduce the world's population to 500,000,000. I'll bet the elite will be eating the good, home-grown (or at least organically grown) stuff.

• Like 1

Please stay on hold someone will be with you shortly to tell you how paranoid and utterly ridiculous this is.The authoritarians only have you and my best interest at heart and want us all to live healthy forever hahaha

• Like 3

Look up Monsanto and you will see government control in action huge.

• Like 3

There's an article .I think its called ,Monsanto,Dow,Obama ; The unholy trinity .

Something like that .

• Like 1

Please stay on hold someone will be with you shortly to tell you how paranoid and utterly ridiculous this is.The authoritarians only have you and my best interest at heart and want us all to live healthy forever hahaha

Yes healthy but with disease.

• Like 3

There's an article .I think its called ,Monsanto,Dow,Obama ; The unholy trinity .

Something like that .

This isn't it,but its close.

This is it

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ronnie-cummins/the-unholy-alliance-monsa_b_642385.html

Note the date. He's made lots of pals from early on

Yes healthy but with disease.

Why cure you when you can just walk around being treated for life?If it doesnt make dollars,it doesnt make cents!

You can't really blame "them" for this when all if takes for you to feed yourself organic food(assuming you have a backyard) is to just grow your own food.

I'm all for reducing pesticides(all that we can and still maintain crop output anyway) and GMO foods though.

• Like 1

You can't really blame "them" for this when all if takes for you to feed yourself organic food(assuming you have a backyard) is to just grow your own food.

I'm all for reducing pesticides(all that we can and still maintain crop output anyway) and GMO foods though.

Organic is not the issue. Something can be organically grown ,but still come from genetically modified seeds.

It's a cute trick they use to confuse the masses.

It's very difficult to get non GMO seeds now as well .

They're not labeled . You have to know which is which by brand.

A friend compiled a list .

I grow figs and grapes . It's hard to keep a true garden in the city soil,unless you rip up the entire backyard now .

That's a lot of work . A guy across the street from me does it .

Also,I literally cannot grow enough veg for my bunnies . I have to buy some of it . I give them lettuce and carrots and parsleys etc,daily .

Three bunnies can eat three heads of lettuce + ,a day .

I've actually found a recipe for homemade dry cat food.

I haven't tried it yet ,but it only makes 4 pounds ,and I need ten lbs a week for my guys,and its literally same price as buying it .

So ....its a six of this half dozen of that for me .

I also cannot grow fresh veg forctye buns in winter. I just don't have the resources .

• Like 1

The way things are going, it wouldn't surprise me too much if they make or try to make growing your own food illegal as well. I think I remember someone being put in jail for growing medical marijuana in a state where medical marijuana is legal. Maybe my thinking is a little too paranoid, but these people are getting very draconian...more and more they remind me of the Nazis.

eta: Simbi, I didn't know it's hard to get non GMO seeds. I think it's a crime they're not labelled.

Edited by Gummug
  • Like 1

The way things are going, it wouldn't surprise me too much if they make or try to make growing your own food illegal as well. I think I remember someone being put in jail for growing medical marijuana in a state where medical marijuana is legal. Maybe my thinking is a little too paranoid, but these people are getting very draconian...more and more they remind me of the Nazis.

There has already been cases where gov has declared it illegal,was reading about it not long ago

• Like 1

Here's a little more on Monsanto. The comments are interesting, too:

eta: Simbi, I didn't know it's hard to get non GMO seeds. I think it's a crime they're not labelled.

It is draconian.... think baby steps. The world is wiser due to the rise of the internet and also a lot dumber. It's a balancing act. That's why the GOV NEEDS the media.

• Like 1