Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Henry the 6th died in Canada

JeremyjJstone

I had some visions the last few months..

I said that the "seeing" referred to in mayan prophecy of the end of the world, was a reference to "Harlan County".

I said french canada was the soul of the american dream, and that kurt Cobain was an example.

And I also said that King Henry the 6th of England died somewhere in Nunavut, ontario or Manitoba.

There was a giant ginger haired man who ruled the canadian territories like a king.

The earth has it’s own intelligence, it’s mechanisms working on frequencies likely still unknowm.

Combined with the frequencies from outter space, it makes up the entity we call god.

But earth is independently concerned with the preservation of it’s northern boreal forest, the last hope for a global planetary lung.

God is an algorhythm of the harmonic vibration of earthly and otherworldly frequencies, in such a sense as would contradict nothing in the bible..

A great giant man, starved, lost ~200 pounds, became a martyr for the earth intelligence system.

He was barried alive with food and morphine.

He lived for hours, if not days, his soul spilled out into the vibrational intelligence.

Nature is now trying to recreate his exact dna, as it is become associated with the northern boreal lung. Cosmic coincidence (otherworlldly frequencies) is very trepidatiously working in tandom with the planetary intelligence.

This man is like Adolf Hitler, like Peter Griffin, like louis riel,. like Rent from trainspotting — like a great many hollywood actors.

It is nothing to do with anti-semitism, it’s insane violence for the sake of preservation of the northern boreal lung.

It may be that this man’s dna may be the only thing that can prevent a horrible orwellian future..

Listen to “1969 in the sunshine”

Watch Seinfeld, watch family guy.

tyYJmv6.jpg

pmQcnAQ.jpg

Edited by JeremyjJstone

I'm not qualified in any sense to comment on 'global planetary lungs' or 'algorythms of harmonic vibrations', but I am pretty damned sure that Mad Harry of Windsor died in the Tower of London on the night of 21/22nd.May 1471 and interred (temporarily) at Chertsey Abbey. Twenty-six years before John Cabot began exploring Canada's Atlantic coast!

Edited by ealdwita
  • Like 7

Posted Yesterday, 06:02 AM

I'm not qualified in any sense to comment on 'global planetary lungs' or 'algorythms of harmonic vibrations', but I am pretty damned sure that Mad Harry of Windsor died in the Tower of London on the night of 21/22nd.May 1471 and interred (temporarily) at Chertsey Abbey. Twenty-six years before John Cabot began exploring Canada's Atlantic coast!

Edited by ealdwita, Yesterday, 06:12 AM.

No, oranges were transplanted around the year 100 from northern europe...

edit: That's how farmer john's orange-killing disease was an infection from the americas, killed 90% of the oranges in europe, of the course of like 2 milleniums.

Edited by JeremyjJstone

I will put this simply W.T.F. :w00t:

• Like 3

Hmmm I think you really need to look at history mate..

Henry died in the tower of london.. though it is also possible that he was murdered and did not die of natural causes on the order of Edward IV ..

No, oranges were transplanted around the year 100 from northern europe...

edit: That's how farmer john's orange-killing disease was an infection from the americas, killed 90% of the oranges in europe, of the course of like 2 milleniums.

Um, no. Just no. Nothing about this is accurate, and it is an incredibly inappropriate response to your directly quoting ealdwita. And you bet your boots you should trust his word on this. You are comparing historical fact to oranges, literally, and getting the orange part utterly wrong.

Just wiki up oranges for at least the most basic sort of learning about oranges.

Around 100, Romans were contacting SE Asia in citrus. Transplanting from Northern Europe to the Americas is generally is thought of as first happening with Columbus. There is no blight from American citrus that was brought over from the Americas to Europe via John Cabot, let alone one that has stricken down 90% of European citrus over 2,000 years.

I'm kind of wondering considering another thread you posted... Are you tossing out stuff you are writing about for your book for the forum members to chew on?

• Like 1

Hmmm I think you really need to look at history mate..

Henry died in the tower of london.. though it is also possible that he was murdered and did not die of natural causes on the order of Edward IV ..

Actually, it is widely suspected, that Edward IV, who was re-crowned the morning following Henry's death, had in fact ordered his murder. But there is also the fact, that William Shakespeare in both "Henry VI" and "Richard III" accuses Edward's younger brother Richard of Gloucester of the murder. His source, most likely, was Thomas More's History of Richard III, which explicitly states that Richard killed Henry.

So yes on the 'being killed', not sure on the 'whom did it' though. Candidates enough as such.

Edited by TheSearcher

I had some visions the last few months..

I said that the "seeing" referred to in mayan prophecy of the end of the world, was a reference to "Harlan County".

I said french canada was the soul of the american dream, and that kurt Cobain was an example.

And I also said that King Henry the 6th of England died somewhere in Nunavut, ontario or Manitoba.

tyYJmv6.jpg

pmQcnAQ.jpg

Slow night here at UM.

I believe that he was replaced with a double, who may or may not have been the same person who was executed in the tower of london.

You are comparing historical fact to oranges, literally, and getting the orange part utterly wrong.

I was using reversals of concepts for the sake of communicating effectively. *ROC should maybe become internet lingo in the future. Here's the decryption:

No, northern europeans were transplanted around the year 100 from northern europe... (and bred with american aboriginals hence)

edit: That's how the common cold was an infection from the europe, killed 90% of the aboriginals in the americas, of the course of like 2 milleniums.

I'm kind of wondering considering another thread you posted... Are you tossing out stuff you are writing about for your book for the forum members to chew on?

Yes, I've got at least 10 years of food on the table, so people stealing my ideas, or just chewing them up, is not immediately concerning to me. I really think that god will intervene if I waver and do anything wrong, so it's a faith-issue for me.

addendum: "The Top 3 Most Horrible Screams That Planet Earth Has Reverberated Across The SpaceTime Continuum.

1. The Dinosaurs dieing in a matrix-like reality of scorched earth.

2. The Gas Chambers in world war 2 Germany

3. The Common-Cold american aboriginal holocaust.

(yes, the gas chamber murders "made the list". /shudders.)

I believe that he was replaced with a double, who may or may not have been the same person who was executed in the tower of london.

any reasons for your belief?

Oh man, I have no idea what's going on...

508_towelie.gif

• Like 1

LMFAO what are you smoking dude and can I have some?

• Like 1

uh, not sensimilla.... not sensimilla. All other strains are okay, but that crap makes you sick.

Weed ruined my life, in all honesty. My mom repeated that until it sunk in, and I thought it was purposelessly mean at the time. But, you know I'm a sexless weirdo... right? Don't know how else to explain the problem.

Edited by JeremyjJstone

I thought 'Mad Harry of Windsor' was alive and well and partying all over Europe. (Between shifts of shooting at the Taliban)

• Like 1

I thought 'Mad Harry of Windsor' was alive and well and partying all over Europe. (Between shifts of shooting at the Taliban)

Lol that's "Nekkid Mad Harry of Windsor" to you ....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

okay, some nazis beat me up, but I\m still gonna write this book somehow, bare with me.

Hello again, I wondered where you'd got to.

I assume then, you've time-travelled back to the early 1930's and attended one of the Reichsparteitage at Nuremberg, yes? Rule #1 for attending Nazi rallies - Don't go rabbiting on about Henry VI in front of the Sturmabtailung, they hate that!

Have a cigar....s11936.gif

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I wanted to edit this in so as not to bump, but for whatever it's worth I think this vision only has elements of truth and may not be totally true after all.