Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CT1993

ufo coming out of dimension

4 posts in this topic

here is a complilation of 3 or 4 videos i find interesting.

The start of the video for some reason has a dog playing with an elephant but after that it shows a few videos of interest, one has what looks like a portal with ufo's coming out of it another one has what looks like a TR3B or TRB3 (forgot the exact term) and one has what could be a falling object but what would produce the changing light colour and size of the light colour

What dimension?

Dang, I wish I could watch videos.

Tell me something CT1993, how do you know what a portal to another dimension looks like? Do you even understand the theory of how other dimensions may co-exist?

Or by "dimension" do you mean some form of propulsion within this dimension (for example, how the starship Enterprise is portrayed coming out of warp drive)?

Don't worry. This idea has been bounced around for many decades by proponents of the ETH. However, I would suggest you watch some videos dealing with actual scientific hypotheses regarding multiple dimensions before swallowing this tired and lame old pseudoscience malarkey.

1 person likes this

Dang, I wish I could watch videos.

Tell me something CT1993, how do you know what a portal to another dimension looks like? Do you even understand the theory of how other dimensions may co-exist?

Or by "dimension" do you mean some form of propulsion within this dimension (for example, how the starship Enterprise is portrayed coming out of warp drive)?

Don't worry. This idea has been bounced around for many decades by proponents of the ETH. However, I would suggest you watch some videos dealing with actual scientific hypotheses regarding multiple dimensions before swallowing this tired and lame old pseudoscience malarkey.

Well i would assume it's the type of dimension where (the starship enterprise comes out of warp drive) this could be a type of portal or form of teleportation where two destinations are connected and this is them coming out of it. I mean with all the diffrent types of alien species out there, theres bound to be many diffrent types of portals to cross the galaxy's ie diffrent technology's, methods ect

and why can't you watch the video's there pretty amazing to me anyways and i like that they haven't been seen by many people like all the other video's been circulated, i happend to find this one by "mistake"

Edited by CT1993