Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Piers Morgan Gets Angry and Throws His Notes

Yamato

I had wondered if it was just me who thinks this guy asks dumb/silly/pointless interview questions.

Watched him interview friends of ours on CNN.

I wish I could tell you QC but I never watch him. It seems as if I'm not missing much, though.

• Like 1

That's already something people can do. It's a good thing bit it doesn't solve the problem.

But it's not mandatory. That's the point that I was getting at. Making giving unwanted or for sale guns to licenced brokers and dealers would stop people simply buying guns off people in street deals like one would do with drugs.

I can't stand the man, I sympathise with his stance but he is just a horrible person. I want to be as reasonable as possible but I can't hide my bias, which is a position of complete and utter contempt for him.

This whole thing is about him, as cynical as that sounds.

• Like 2

He acts like a spoilt child,who stamps when he can't get his way.He also has a rather annoying habit of asking a question then talking over his guests when they try to answer.

The pro gun lobby have destroyed him,so many times.Having listened to them myself for the last few weeks,they have actually changed my opinion and I admit that I now lean more towards the pro gun lobby myself.

Edited by shaddow134
  • Like 2

He acts like a spoilt child,who stamps when he can't get his way.He also has a rather annoying habit of asking a question then talking over his guests when they try to answer.

The pro gun lobby have destroyed him,so many times.Having listened to them myself for the last few weeks,they have actually changed my opinion and I admit that I now lean more towards the pro gun lobby myself.

We don't hear that too often. What exactly changed your mind?

We don't hear that too often. What exactly changed your mind?

The fact that I now realise that it's not the Gun that is the issue but the person holding it and the Video I think you put up the other day (my cold dead hands).A persons freedom and personal choice is to be defended at all costs.

I also have to admit that Ted Nugent actually finally swayed me.Piers should just give it up now and move on because everytime he opens his mouth he just drives another nail into his coffin.

• Like 4

Well people like piers finally swayed me to join the nra last week,never saw any point in it before now.Always thought this would never become this big of an issue.Thanks piers send us some more members!

• Like 2

The fact that I now realise that it's not the Gun that is the issue but the person holding it and the Video I think you put up the other day (my cold dead hands).A persons freedom and personal choice is to be defended at all costs.

I also have to admit that Ted Nugent actually finally swayed me.Piers should just give it up now and move on because everytime he opens his mouth he just drives another nail into his coffin.

I'm not sure how far in the other direction you were but that's really awesome and the fact that I had a little something to do with it is that much better. It's vindicating.

• Like 1