Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

most absurd conspiracies

ali smack

There are a lot of them.did u ever see pictures of paul mcharty in 1970 compared to1965.

They look like driffrent people.

I've never heard of "Paul Mcharty". Is he famous or something?

As for Paul McCartney being dead and it's all a cover-up... I've never taken that, or any one who believes it, seriously. And as for Paul looking different between '65 and '70 so did John and George and Ringo. Hmm. Maybe the lifestyle, the drugs, the facial hair, weight gain, weight loss... The Beatles went through more changes in a few short years than most bands do in lifetime.

99% of the crap that comes from David Icke's mouth.

You mean Jesus? Or has he stopped claiming that he is?

There are so many in which to choose!

But the most absurd one I have come across is that the US government is operating a Stargate program and that the Iraq War may have been caused because Saddam Hussein had one.

Mmm. Let's re-read that: ...the US government is operating a Stargate program and that the Iraq War may have been caused because Saddam Hussein had one.

I wonder if it was powered by the Baghdad battery.

Okay, one more time: ...the US government is operating a Stargate program and that the Iraq War may have been caused because Saddam Hussein had one.

No matter how many times I think upon this, there is utterly nothing in which forms in my mind that could even make that a -remote- possibility.

Actually, I'm not even sure if the above would count as a conspiracy theory. I think it's just an elite group's inside joke. Now to find out what group that is and why they would found that as their mission statement... that would be quite conspiratorial.

It's great to be Human and to have such wild imaginations!

Great thread, OP :tu:

Well there's quite a few I can think of:

The Holocaust deniers have to be top of my list of stupidity.

Then there's this:

Apparently according to this fruit loop Obama is no other than Osama! d'oh

And this is quite silly.

Well it's Alex Jones rambling about a load of rubbish, like what he always does

[media=]

then there's some real screamers on my next link.

http://swallowingthe...conspiracy.html

Edited by ali smack
  • Like 1

We should implicitly trust the government. They never do wrong or tell lies, and only crazy "conspiratards" would question any of their actions and comments. Take their word for everything, as there have been no coverups of government sins in recorded history. That's the most absurd belief in this whole thread.

We should implicitly trust the government. They never do wrong or tell lies, and only crazy "conspiratards" would question any of their actions and comments. Take their word for everything, as there have been no coverups of government sins in recorded history. That's the most absurd belief in this whole thread.

Please point out anyone who has said that.

• Like 1

Please point out anyone who has said that.

I never claimed that anybody did. My general point was not directed at any specific individual in this thread.

Oh boy, where to begin:

Moon Landings being a hoax

the Reptilian Theory

Nibiru/Planet X

Comet Elenin was not a comet, but a brown dwarf/Nibiru/Planet X

9/11 inside job

The Illuminati/New World Order

The Holocaust never happened

FEMA prison camps

HAARP being both a weather control machine and an earthquake machine and was responsible for the quakes in Haiti and Japan

The shootings at Aurora and Sandy Hook were false flag operations for strict gun control(this was the stupidest one I've heard yet)

Edited by Walter Sullivan
  • Like 1

I never claimed that anybody did. My general point was not directed at any specific individual in this thread.

But you did say this... after spewing out a handful of strawmen:

That's the most absurd belief in this whole thread.

... which implies that somewhere along the way, those things you made up claim were actually said or that the belief in those things was expressly stated or implied in this thread... neither of which is true.

So... are you claiming to know what people believe even though no one in this thread has given any indication that they believe the things you made up incorrectly pointed out as being the most absurd belief(s) in this thread...?

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

Perhaps attacking Detective Mystery 2013, isn't the way to go with this, perhaps to have" street cred" you have to attack link below... i would love that, not saying i'm right on everything...

Link Below is 21 page, not much activity? why not try it out!!!!....at least it looks at information that has street cred?

Please try on link below, also on "Unexplained Mysteries forum with evidence!

Waiting debate Ha Ha!

i'll put first page and last page up to present date below on next thread section for evidence....i have hardly started yet after 21 pages! Wanna Play games?

Please attack thread below before you attack Detective Mystery 2013, at last thread section, it was 21 pages without serious debate. page one below:-

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232340&st=0

Last page below...lets see dispute with evidence?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232340&st=300

Have you any idea how many pages on this forum that i could produce? You had better try to promote dispute, you are late in the game already!

Hell guys, i'm not saying i'm right everywhere,

But it will be interesting if any want to dispute with my evidence...will we wait long, regarding astronomy?

Long way to go yet!!!!

So don't try stupid posts that have no evidence??????????

It may not show God, but it may show how strange nature of man regarding the stars...i rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manipulative define below:-

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/manipulative

Edited by monk 56

You said that the belief was in the thread. Please point out where.

actually Czero 101 said it all much better than I could have.

Edited by frenat

Obama being a evil Kenyan Muslim must be high on that list.

Come again? His dad is Kenian, and muslim. Which makes Barry muslim according to islamic law.

So that has nothing to do with conspiracy; simply a question of definition.

• Like 1

Obviously members side-step me, who feels there are many threads on conspiracy that are nonsense, however on a forum that is noted for heated debate, it doesn't often come my way, often i show credible material that is ignored, members only bring themselves into dis-repute by not engaging with me, thus this thread isn't valid for debate on conspiracy, is it?

Stephen King shot John Lennon.

The Dark Side of the Moon and Wizard of Oz connection.

Pyramids and other structures are part of an ancient alien powergrid.

Obviously members side-step me, who feels there are many threads on conspiracy that are nonsense, however on a forum that is noted for heated debate, it doesn't often come my way, often i show credible material that is ignored, members only bring themselves into dis-repute by not engaging with me, thus this thread isn't valid for debate on conspiracy, is it?

What on earth are you harping on about?
  • Like 1

But you did say this... after spewing out a handful of strawmen:

... which implies that somewhere along the way, those things you made up claim were actually said or that the belief in those things was expressly stated or implied in this thread... neither of which is true.

So... are you claiming to know what people believe even though no one in this thread has given any indication that they believe the things you made up incorrectly pointed out as being the most absurd belief(s) in this thread...?

Cz

See the third post in this string. It answers your question.

Edited by Detective Mystery 2013

You said that the belief was in the thread. Please point out where.

actually Czero 101 said it all much better than I could have.

Read the next post. What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Edited by Detective Mystery 2013

Okay; I see what happened. You misunderstood what I meant. I typed, "the most absurd belief in this whole thread". I referred to conspiracy theories there, not the comments and ideas expressed in this thread.

• Like 1

Okay; I see what happened. You misunderstood what I meant. I typed, "the most absurd belief in this whole thread". I referred to conspiracy theories there, not the comments and ideas expressed in this thread.

Ok... fair enough... :tu:

Cz

• Like 1

what's the most inane, absurd and totally nonsensical conspiracy you've read/heard about?

Hmmm.

• Royal family are lizard people.
  • The Moon has air, is green and is where selected souls go to upon "death" (includes the tunnels under the Earth portion, too).
  • Anyone who claims they were given an anal probe by an alien.

Hell guys, i'm not saying i'm right everywhere,

But it will be interesting if any want to dispute with my evidence...will we wait long, regarding astronomy?

Long way to go yet!!!!

So don't try stupid posts that have no evidence??????????

It may not show God, but it may show how strange nature of man regarding the stars...i rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What has astronomy got to do with whatever you're on about?
  • Like 1

Hi Riyeh,

With ancient religions like Eleusinian Mysteries and Isis, many gods were merged and Sirius and Belt of Orion become area's of interest, so much so that they would align special events to these stars by sunrise and sunset, by the time that the Gregorian Calendar came along, midnight was also added as a day divider.

Many constitutions, declaring of independence, wars, assassinations and treaties have been aligned to Sirius and Alnilam by intention, this shows a secret society religion at play through out history, not only in ancient Greece and Egypt civilizations, some call it hermeticism or western esotericism, links below:-

http://www.ancient-w...anmysteries.htm

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Hermeticism

http://en.wikipedia....ern_esotericism

We have no idea about the moral compass of this secret religion that likes to align events to the stars, "As Above, As Below", indeed i have just finished writing about the wars of Congo, which were all aligned to these two stars by intention, most of this isn't synchronicity:-

http://en.wikipedia....i/Synchronicity

As you come from Australia, i thought you would be interested how the Federation of Australia was intentionally aligned to Sirius and Alnilam in 1901, please scroll down link below, page three to thread section #38 :-

http://www.unexplain...ic=232340&st=30

The Shire of Isis is very interesting in Queensland, what has Isis to do this this area? Love the Logo!

http://en.wikipedia....i/Shire_of_Isis

You will note that Isis Division was established on 1st January 1887, they were still using local time in Australia at this time, and hadn't implimented rules that the International Meridian Conference in Washington had set out in October 1884, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia....dian_Conference

This changed time, like no other event, although adoption of Summer Time in the next century changed midnight on the 1st January also in Australia, January being Summer.

Thus in region of the Isis Division on 1st January 1887, at midnight day marker, Sirius was in the centre of the sky overhead, which was intentional, thinking that the Isis star is Sirius, as above as below, secret societies align by astronomy special days and events to these stars!

Edited by monk 56