Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Uncle Sam

107 Children killed in Chicago

30 posts in this topic

I would imagine many of these children are gang members. (correct me if i am wrong)

But where are the parents of all these kids? do i dare ask.....................is it a "culture" thing? cos here in the Uk it is.

don't know exact number, but yes it is safe to assume some number of them are gang members. and their parents, lol, it is a culture thing, they don't care much, most of them don't know who their father is, hell, most of their mothers don't know that either, but no matter what their kids do, they are angels, and good kids.every time some gangster, or drug dealer is shot, they are on tv crying how their innocent baby got murdered, and city is at fault for not protecting them, schools are at fault for not raising them right, (it is common belief, that schools are responcible in raising THEIR kids). so yea, there is a huge elephant in the room that politicians ignore, and honestly, they can't do much about, with this political correctnes bull crap.

3 people like this

don't know exact number, but yes it is safe to assume some number of them are gang members. and their parents, lol, it is a culture thing, they don't care much, most of them don't know who their father is, hell, most of their mothers don't know that either, but no matter what their kids do, they are angels, and good kids.every time some gangster, or drug dealer is shot, they are on tv crying how their innocent baby got murdered, and city is at fault for not protecting them, schools are at fault for not raising them right, (it is common belief, that schools are responcible in raising THEIR kids). so yea, there is a huge elephant in the room that politicians ignore, and honestly, they can't do much about, with this political correctnes bull crap.

Sound like here. Seems the political correct bull crap is not limited to just Europe. Its always somebody elses fault!!!

Its always somebody elses fault!!!

Famous line, usually uttered by my brother, hubby and mother in law ..!!

I would imagine many of these children are gang members. (correct me if i am wrong)

But where are the parents of all these kids? do i dare ask.....................is it a "culture" thing? cos here in the Uk it is.

Or, like in the case of the murder of the young girl who was in Obama's inauguration parade, she was hanging out with gang members and got caught in the crossfire.

<p>

Or, like in the case of the murder of the young girl who was in Obama's inauguration parade, she was hanging out with gang members and got caught in the crossfire.

yes, it could be like that, i'm sure some of them innocent victims cought in cross fire. however when you play with fire eventualy you'll get burned, same goes for hanging out with gang members.

Edited by aztek