Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simbi Laveau

CPPCC official keeps wife,4 concubines,6 kids

10 posts in this topic

http://www.scmp.com/comment/blogs/article/1144295/xinhua-cppcc-official-keeps-wife-four-concubines-and-six-kids-his?utm_source=edm&utm_medium=edm&utm_content=20130206&utm_campaign=afternoon_news

A Chinese people's party official ,keeps a wife(who he seems to be divorcing) ,four mistresses ,and six kids with one on the way ,all on one property ,in buildings yards apart .

One mistress is pregnant ,and he intends to marry her . Polygamy is not legal in China. So I assume he's divorcing the present wife . It seems like other mistresses may also be former wives.

Each woman has had at least one child with the guy ,but if he's going onto kid #7,I don't see why he's not penalized somehow,given the one child only law there.

I guess political leaders are allowed to break the rules.

I'm wondering if he does this because he wanted a lot of kids,and this is how he circumvents the issue .

:w00t:He's got balls, I'll give him that. :w00t:
2 people like this

:w00t:He's got balls, I'll give him that. :w00t:

Girl, you ain't right.... :w00t: Except of course, you are! This guy gives a new meaning to "forbidden city" :w00t:
1 person likes this

http://www.scmp.com/...=afternoon_news

A Chinese people's party official ,keeps a wife(who he seems to be divorcing) ,four mistresses ,and six kids with one on the way ,all on one property ,in buildings yards apart .

One mistress is pregnant ,and he intends to marry her . Polygamy is not legal in China. So I assume he's divorcing the present wife . It seems like other mistresses may also be former wives.

Each woman has had at least one child with the guy ,but if he's going onto kid #7,I don't see why he's not penalized somehow,given the one child only law there.

I guess political leaders are allowed to break the rules.

I'm wondering if he does this because he wanted a lot of kids,and this is how he circumvents the issue .

Alot of people are ignorant about that one child law. It's only in effect in some, mainly rural parts, of china and even in those parts if you can pay a fee (fine? penalty? whatever they want to call it) you can have more.

http://www.scmp.com/comment/blogs/article/1144295/xinhua-cppcc-official-keeps-wife-four-concubines-and-six-kids-his?utm_source=edm&utm_medium=edm&utm_content=20130206&utm_campaign=afternoon_news

ohmy.png

1 person likes this

I can't imagine having 4 'concubines' (mistresses, whatever) living that close to my wife... The guy is just asking for trouble...

In 2003 I was sent to The Kingdom of Jordan... I met a Jordanian Major who had 4 wives (it's legal there)... I told him he was the bravest man I had ever met... In the States, 1 wife is more than enough... He laughed at that and said it has it's 'dangerous' moments...

Maybe it's per couple or per marriage? Might be a loop whole.

The bloke is just following the example of the Great Helmsman Mao Zedong, he had quite an (unofficial) harem too. But I guess there will be a reprisal for getting caught.

1 person likes this

Alot of people are ignorant about that one child law. It's only in effect in some, mainly rural parts, of china and even in those parts if you can pay a fee (fine? penalty? whatever they want to call it) you can have more.

,its supposed to be observed,even in Hong Hong .It's noted in the article he knows he broke the law

The bloke is just following the example of the Great Helmsman Mao Zedong, he had quite an (unofficial) harem too. But I guess there will be a reprisal for getting caught.

Have you ever seen the movie,Raise The Red Lantern ? It's the same thing .

I found it fascinating ,that the movie never even showed the husband,save maybe once ,from far away . The movie was about his affect on these women ,and all they did was scheme because of him,but he was truly unimportant to the story ,in the end.

Maybe it's per couple or per marriage? Might be a loop whole.

It is one child per couple ,but there are only 5 women,and he's going on his seventh child :lol:

2 people like this