Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens...Yes again

IBelieveWhatIWant

So with points like these with scientific backing. Also I dont mean in the responding comments because good points usually get buried so quick in these types of threads unless they are the first post or something people are always responding to

You think because you named some statistics and numbers that your post is scientific and completely different from all the other posts that say exactly the same thing?

lmao...

Man, some ppl are so oblivious they have to repeat the same thing over and over again because they just don't understand the numerous responses already given to the same arguments.

Maybe re-read ... this entire Alien section. There's no point in endlessly repeating others and thinking you are somehow superior.

amazon-parrot-1.jpg

sadly I do.. gotta love the deeply serious religious .. :hmm:

I find that funny as well, seeing as how even the Pope is now considering alien life. Just to re work it so aliens are also supposedly in the image of God as well.

You think because you named some statistics and numbers that your post is scientific and completely different from all the other posts that say exactly the same thing?

lmao...

Man, some ppl are so oblivious they have to repeat the same thing over and over again because they just don't understand the numerous responses already given to the same arguments.

Maybe re-read ... this entire Alien section. There's no point in endlessly repeating others and thinking you are somehow superior.

amazon-parrot-1.jpg

When did i say I thought i was superior?

I looked at the topics that were based around my opinions, saw that no one had stated what I did, so thought I would post it up.

But like I said in my original post, I could have missed it.