Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stevemagegod

Stick Figures

7 posts in this topic

The black stick man is another entity encountered in modern times. Not to be confused with the shadow man, incredibly he is even stranger. Stick men are supposed to look like totally black, thin, stick figure drawings, such as teachers would make in kindergarten. They have been reported as between average height to impossibly tall. Their heads are just a black circle with no facial features being discernible. They are totally two dimensional, without any depth. Usually they’ve been sighted walking along roads at night, or at transitional times such as twilight or just before dawn. Bizarrely, some have reported them wearing what appears to be a top hat. Their walk is described as a weird “lolloping” gait. They are surprised when actually seen, and have followed unfortunate witnesses on occasion. Their pace remains leisurely as they approach. Obviously to be pursued by such an otherworldly creature would be anything but pleasant, and those who have encountered them have been understandably terrified. So far however, apart from being bizarrely frightening, they have done no physical harm, and ultimately just disappear.

http://listverse.com/2009/04/24/top-10-bizarre-modern-paranormal-phenomena/

So i have been into the Paranormal for a long time now and i have never even heard of this phenomena. The first thing that comes to mind is Chalkzone lol. Does anyone have any more information on this?

That's a new one on me as well. I think people are just making things up now.

4 people like this

Apparently, anorexia exist even in ET aliens. :passifier:

Shadow people, hatman, stick man, slenderman, bull**** man - it's all the same made up hooey that all started about the time the internet exploded.

2 people like this

Shadow people, hatman, stick man, slenderman, bull**** man - it's all the same made up hooey that all started about the time the internet exploded.

All of the above is Bull **** except for Shadow People. I have personnel experienced them and they are what got me into the Paranormal in the first place.

All of the above is Bull **** except for Shadow People. I have personnel experienced them and they are what got me into the Paranormal in the first place.

Is this liike an East coast thing?