Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Heavy Feeling Leads to Death/Injury

Blessings 4 U

I have a question...

In 1998 I was in a fatal car accident with my boyfriend who died on impact. Since then, I have been getting this heavy feeling in my gut every once in awhile- kinda like the whole butterflies in the stomache when nervous or anxious. From the first time I felt that til now I always follow that feeling with the words "something bad is going to happen". Sure enough I started catching on to the fact that within a month after I had that feeling (usually when I would forget all about having the feeling), someone I knew or related to someone I knew would be seriously injured or die. I never know who it is or when exactly it will happen, but when I hear the news, I get the heart skips a beat thing telling me that's who the heavy feeling was for. Not knowing who it is or what I am supposed to do with this feeling drives me nuts!! All I do now is send up this prayer "Lord I lift up to You whoever You are putting on my heart". Any suggestions???

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blessings 4 U

• coolguy

• keninsc

• Mikko-kun

Sorry to hear about your loss and accident.its seems that you picked up some kind of gift.

• Like 1

My dear, it's most likely anxiety from the mental trauma you suffered. Sort of a "left over", I still get the odd flash back from Nam and that was forty years ago.

The precognition I can't really speak to, I have experienced it myself and I can tell you that in a bit, it will diminish and eventually fade away. Sadly, the anxiety may not completely go away, but it will diminish as well in time.

Wish I could offer more help, but I still don't get it myself.

:unsure2:

It can be anxiety from trauma, but it can also be an instinct you have for death and injuries, In astrology it's a well-recogniced (or at least plain) phenomena that people can point out which planet is where in the zodiac and in the houses, planets decipting different qualities in our psyches. Death and injury are often triggered through a quality that's more subconscious for the most of us, a quality in our psyche that initiates, exceeds and strengthens changes, sort of like giving more snow for the little snowball rolling down the mountain, or being the one dropping the snowball without noticing. It can just as well be a record that's not reached it's final track after the car crash, or your sense regarding those kind of changes going more sensitive than what you're used to, confusing you.

I'd suggest that if it gives you a troubled feeling, find out why you are really troubled about it and deal with it if it's something related to your past. If it's something else... well, then just do what you think is best. Having a bad conscience is different from wanting to pursuit your dreams. No matter what abilities you possess or think you possess, you should still have the right to make a career out of whatever you feel is good for you, instead of letting your conscience make a possibly misguided decision. I've heard of rumors of law enforcement employing people from less "officially approved" fields to help them with investigations and such... but before you think that stuff, you should be clear about what you're dealing with. First things first, in both priorities and in what order you do things.

Thank you for all of your posts to this. As far as anxiety from the car accident, I know it's not that because I have accepted the car accident and my boyfriend's death. This feeling does go away when the deaths and injuries go away. I went almost a year not having this feeling. In that year there were no deaths or major injuries to those close to me or related to those close to me. I do not plan on making a career out of this as it doesn't happen often enough. I just wondered what people had to say about this experience.

Maybe you always had this gift but now recognize it. I've had premonitions before that have saved my life. I almost didn't listen to it but glad I did.

Welcome to the forum.