Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

N.W.O in our children's schools

puckmomma

The Problem that I have with this is that we live in free society governed by our constitution of the United States, to me anything to the contrary is just plain un-American. Not to mention these are little kids who a 13 and 14 years of age. Their brains are so pliable and formable and instead of teaching them about history They're shoving NWO and communism down their throats.

Which begs me to ask why?

Is it so that when these kids grow up and there is a vote to rid our constitution or make a one world government these adults will say "it not that bad...because in 8th grade my teacher explained all the benefits of communism on the community" So I will vote for it...." Because if they are teaching it it must be true."

And that's why I'm upset. What about you guys!

Not to mention that according to religion the one government and currency is supposed to usher in the "end of days" but that is for another forum entirely and that's my fear. These kids are too little to understand what the bigger picture is and unfortunately most are easily persuaded into thinking the same way as everyone else.

1) If America is a free society then the teaching of other viewpoints should be encouraged, not condemned.

2) One lesson about the aspects of communism does not mean it's being shoved down throats of children, nor is it any sign that the NWO is involved or even exists at all.

3) We're a long way away from one world government so I don't see it happening in the next generation. And given how enraged some Americans get at the very mention of reforming the Constitution I don't see it being banned either.

4) We had a grade 8 teacher who told us to pray for good weather. Know what we do now? Laugh at the idea. And single class is not going to completely warp a child's worldview.

5) Revolations is one book of one sect of one religion in the world and is interpreted many different ways. If one day we do have one currency or one government it doesn't mean the ground is going to open up.

Basically you've overracting. Just because kids learn about communism in one lesson doesn't mean they're going to suddenly hate America all their lives. If it bothers you so much then talk to the teacher in question at the next parent-teacher interview (they still have those right?). Or complain to the school. Hell ask for a copy of the presentation so you can see it for yourself and draw your own conclusions. But seeing plots and secret societies and the end of days because some teacher likes the idea of communism is not productive at all.

• Like 2

I think without more information, there shouldn't be any flaking out. The OP has been back and didn't expand on her opening bit other than a bit of general ranting.

So, to the OP, again... Can you give us a LOT more information about the circumstances? There is so much information missing here. I have a billion questions, but I will try to hold off till after the OP posts up a much more informational account of what happened.

I suppose a couple basic questions can't hurt...

What does Social Science class mean in your daughters school? Whats the broad curriculum? Social Science is a pretty big umbrella.

Is your daughter in a school that has seen a gathering up or expansion in classes?

Is this the first time this presentation has been given?

Was kind of TA is it? Student, or degreed and working of full teacher action, or what?

Was the teacher actively in the room while the presentation was going on?

What struck your daughter as so wrong with the presentation that she chose to speak up to you?

Did any of her classmates find the presentation odd... or take notes on it?

Hey, ya never know folks.. This could be an odd off teaching flake out thing, it's happened before. Like homework with questions couched in rather inappropriate or offensive manners. Or a teacher ranting on about some rather touchy subjects in really bad ways. But this whole thing could also be a whole lot of other things too.

much what with the destruction of classes and the free sharing of wealth and all.

only the minions have to share their wealth and live in poverty, the rest get to live in style with wealth and power over us slaves...erm free people :)

puckmomma and others... the first thing you should teach your own children is to trust first and foremost yourselves, and after that to others. If you dont follow your own way you're a bloody fool.

• Like 1

puckmomma and others... the first thing you should teach your own children is to trust first and foremost yourselves, and after that to others. If you dont follow your own way you're a bloody fool.

I don't know about that. Our kids (a certain percentage of them) don't understand that actions have consequences. They think they can fly free, and they think they know more than the adults in their lives.

That's just a matter of time. The best way to learn things is the hard way. You know, I think I knew more about how people worked when I was a kid than now in my thirteens... my 55-year old co-worker still calls me a teen though :D . What doesn't kill you can be a very insightful experience. It's not bad being crazy, weird and all, as long as you have a good sense of what you need in this world and reality. I'm still a kid too in many levels, and I see a lot of people my age and older who are like me, except that some of them try to repress their kid side and it leaks out uncontrollably. It's best that you learn to be in charge of yourself in ups and downs, even if taking support from others can be a good thing.

It sounds like a perfect opportunity for your eighth grader to learn that some people in this world have an agenda. And even teachers aren't always right.

• Like 1