Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top 5 games

Orcseeker

Fallout 2

Civilization 3

Monster Hunter

Warcraft 3

Half-life

I thought I'd start a thread on what the members of UM considered their top 5 favourite games ever. I know this may be hard and if you like it doesn't have to be in any particular order of preference.

1. Warcraft 3

2. Team Fortress 2

3. Rome Total War

4. Age of Empires II

5. Oblivion

1. Supreme Commander

2. Rome: Total war

3. Victoria 2

4. Portal 2

5. Empire: Total War

1. Supreme Commander

2. Rome: Total war

3. Victoria 2

4. Portal 2

5. Empire: Total War

oo total war? do you still play them?

• Like 1

whats ya fave total war Right wing

Hard to say as I have them all and I like each one lol

I liked the first medieval with the crusades, the traights leaders can develop (the warped ones lol), but at the same time I like to cruxify everyone with the Romans when I occupy a settlement.

I didnt like Napoleon as it was buggy the last time I played it. Whats your favourite?

Edited by Mr Right Wing

I liked the first medieval with the crusades, the traights leaders can develop (the warped ones lol), but at the same time I like to cruxify everyone with the Romans when I occupy a settlement.

I didnt like Napoleon as it was buggy the last time I played it. Whats your favourite?

Have you got it activated through steam? They've released a couple updates out for it I'm sure and I haven't found it all too buggy at all.

Have you got it activated through steam? They've released a couple updates out for it I'm sure and I haven't found it all too buggy at all.

I might try again then to see how its improved

Thanks

• Like 1

i realy enjoy Empire total war and Rome total war, really looking forward to Rome 2 Total War ^^

• Like 1

In no particular order:

1. Any handheld Pokemon game

2. Fallout 3/New Vegas

3. Skyrim

4. Hearts of Iron III

5. Alien Versus Predator

• Like 1

i realy enjoy Empire total war and Rome total war, really looking forward to Rome 2 Total War ^^

Rome 2 Total War in short, looks awesome.

• Like 1

Medieval but I used the Lord Of the Rings Mod and that made it even better lol.

I could play them again but my other laptop is broke and needs fixing

• Like 1

I might have to treat myself too lol

It looks like it'll be an awesome addition.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

No. 1 for me has to be Massive Action Game - ps3 exclusive. Been put since Jan 2010, love domination mode 128 vs 128 FPS. 3100+ hours haha. Seen ppl w/ 5 or 6000 hours which is insane

2/3 zombies CoD Black Ops 1 & 2

4 FiFa14 hopefully

5 GTA V online. Not sure bout this one yet. Normally FPS player but have played all GTA games. Looks like Rockstar are going all out on this 1

No. 1 for me has to be Massive Action Game - ps3 exclusive. Been put since Jan 2010, love domination mode 128 vs 128 FPS. 3100+ hours haha. Seen ppl w/ 5 or 6000 hours which is insane

2/3 zombies CoD Black Ops 1 & 2

4 FiFa14 hopefully

5 GTA V online. Not sure bout this one yet. Normally FPS player but have played all GTA games. Looks like Rockstar are going all out on this 1

I'm insanely awesome at the first Black Ops.. I have a profile at my sisters' house that I'll play every few months.

Needless to say I'm always in first place, no matter who I play against..

GTA IV's online was really fun, but with GTA V I'm expecting a lot of interesting co-op features with the graphics overhaul.

Two more games that are very good, and taking up more of my time lately:

Europa Universalis 4 - somewhat like the Total War series, but with a lot more depth in diplomacy/production and tech advances... (danged hard to win with a small nation though)

Hegemony (Gold) - set during the Pelopennesian (sp) Wars in Ancient Greece...

• Like 1

I'm insanely awesome at the first Black Ops.. I have a profile at my sisters' house that I'll play every few months.

Needless to say I'm always in first place, no matter who I play against..

GTA IV's online was really fun, but with GTA V I'm expecting a lot of interesting co-op features with the graphics overhaul.

Yeah GTA V is gonna be big I think especially online & coop this time. 11 days and counting lol

Shame ps4/xbox1 released about 8 weeks later. I hope player profiles pass over, coz to start all over again would be a shame

I could never get into the multiplayer side of Black ops. Too arcadey for my liking, but the zombies mode I love & not to sound too cocky im actually very good at it, well above average.

My favourite war game has to be mag. If you on ps3, you can DL for free the limited version to get a taste of what its like. The full version would have to be paid for though & it online only so no bots etc. If you like FPS it worth a shot

Wow so many games over so many years ..

I'm going a two stage answer ..

Old days of C64 ...

1. Exploding fist - spent many an hour fighting my brother on this game , braging rights were always priceless on this game.
  2. Airbourne ranger - what kid didn't like to shoot stuff up ?
  3. Defender of the crown - Awsome game , spent countless hours playing this one.
  4. The last ninja - ninja ... say no more.
  5. Hounded , the greay hound racing game - Me, my brother and my dad all used to spend hours playing this , house braging rights were sorted out over this game , will never forget the best dog of all times , It was my dads dog " Mudguard" that flea eater won hundreds of races !

New PC games...

1. Battlefield series - would hate to know how many hours I have spent playing these games - no doubt it's in the thousands :o
  2. Age of Empires - Conquerors expansion - still to this day I play it online , just a great game.
  3. GTA series - No need to expand on this , another great series of games.
  4. Vietcong - what a game for its day - spent many an hour playing online with my clan buddies, chatting on roger wilko before skype , teamspeak and the likes were even thought of.
  5. Call of duty series - not as good as battlefield IMO but none the less I still enjoyed it !

Im not kidding when I say this was a tough task , I have been playing games since the old style tennis with the funny controller with the wheel type thing on it . all the way up to now ( just finished playing Splinter cell blacklist ) and am looking forward to GTA 5 and Battlefield 4 !

Cheers ,

TiP

Edited by tipotep
  • Like 1

Just started plaing TW2 last night , wasn't as good as I had hoped but I will persist :tu:

• Like 2

^^^ I'm sure a few patch updates will iron out most of the bugs. How's you machine handling it? I could play Shogun 2 max settings, hopefully Rome 2 also. I'll wait a while to get it though.

No order:

1. Skyrim. I had to make a conscious effort to stop playing. My life took a serious back seat to the Dragonborn life.

2. Rome:Total War. Shogun 2 was better IMO but there's something about Rome that makes me always think of it first.

3. Batman: Arkham City. I can't think of a single flaw and fighting just makes you feel like a badass.

4. Resident Evil 4. Best of the series and overall amazing game.

5. FFVII. My first truly epic gaming experience. It's been 16 maybe 17 years and I still remember so much of it.

• Like 1

Metal Gear Solid. That game is by far my favourite. Recently bought a second hand Gamecube and copy of Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes just so I could play it again. I would say it has been at least ten years since I've played the game.

Was playing a bit of it last night as well. Doing my second run on hard mode now.

The whole series is awesome.

Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas.

Hitman series.