Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

OverSword

People are putting up Facebook fan pages for this guy.

I wonder what people think when they do something like that.

Or, most probably: They refuse to think.

• Like 3

I was looking forward to a reply from you about my earlier post in this thread :/

if you mean #23. I don't have to have an opinion about everything, but in any case, no matter what the offense: nobody can take justice in his own hands if civilization is to be preserved. And that includes this gentleman.

• Like 3

he actually thinks quite clear, and has clear goal. army training, and knowlege of lapd tactics.

that is why it takes 10 000 officers in 2 states to find him, and they stiil can't.

• Like 1

if you mean #23. I don't have to have an opinion about everything, but in any case, no matter what the offense: nobody can take justice in his own hands if civilization is to be preserved. And that includes this gentleman.

It was more #21 than #23.... It was just a friendly jab.

I do agree with your post though, for civilization to be preserved, people can't be radical and take justice into their own hands.

It was more #21 than #23.... It was just a friendly jab.

I do agree with your post though, for civilization to be preserved, people can't be radical and take justice into their own hands.

and the ones enforcing the law should be following it as well. and when they brake it, they should be punished just like everyone else.

but it sounds lika a fairy tale, not reality.

Edited by aztek

and the ones enforcing the law should be following it as well. sounds lika a firy tale, not reality.

I also agree with this statement. Plato learned a couple thousand years ago that his utopia won't ever exist though :/

• Like 2

I find it with the utmost hilarity that these Bible Thumping Tea Partiers are up in arms about a black guy with a gun but sure have no problem with a a white guy like Zimmerman murdering a black kid like Trayvon Martin.

Boy, do you view reality through such a distorted prism.... Your one and only joke got tired about a year and a half ago, but it's fun to see that, like Gallagher, you're still smashing that fruit!

• Like 4

The most shocking thing with all of this is how I've been led to believe (recently) that these are the only people who should have guns.... You know, military and police officers are the ones who should have them.

Not to mention, with some of the snide remarks I've seen about how people should be all world sharp shooters or they don't need a gun, 2 civilians were shot by on duty police officers because of mistaken identity. They certainly needed more than 10 rounds as well.

There's one thing nobody has brought up either; his manifesto says he'll stop once they clear his name. The continued hubris of the LAPD is why this won't stop until one side is dead.

If two cops need more than 10 shots to shoot two unarmed elderly ladies they should be transferred to city sanitation as fast as possible, but ensure that they are capable of using a broom first. On the other hand, you never get more than you pay for. And seeing police salaries I am not surprised that they get "the best of every family".

[Happy now?]

Edited by questionmark

If two cops need more than 10 shots to shoot two unarmed elderly ladies they should be transferred to city sanitation as fast as possible, but ensure that they are capable of using a broom first. On the other hand, you never get more than you pay for. And seeing police salaries I am not surprised that they get "the best of every family".

[Happy now?]

Thank you good sir, I am.

I really do appreciate your consistency, by the way.

Here is a report about the four innocence people the police have shot in order for them to catch this guy.

Its incidents like these that prove him right.

Prove the rogue cop right about what?

He murdered three people, and he threatened to murder children. He destroyed any goodwill that he might have received when he killed his first victim in cold blood. Yes, Los Angeles law enforcement is rife with corruption and malfeasance. That said, I have zero respect for anybody who lauds this homicidal fruitcake as some kind of hero.

• Like 5

People are putting up Facebook fan pages for this guy.

I doubt the the victims' loved ones will "like" them. Our society is sick.

• Like 1

the role of a police officer is to gather evidance , and present it in a court of law in a unbias'd way .

currently , officer safty makes it reasonable to violate every constitutional right in the bill of rights , and the needs of the state require these officers of the court to engage in duty that place them in greater danger than the constitution requires , or should be ask'd of them .

if the civilian's are armed... the police would not need to be .

that said ... given the current technology and what is known about this "cop" ... he could very easily never be caught ,

and it is very unlikly he will survive being caught , because it only takes one bad cop in the croud to make sure he does not make it to court .

what is also very remote is that all the people that " he has killed ", to be people he murdered.

it is much more likly they were killed to shut them up... or to drive him to ground .

he did kill them as surely as pulling the trigger , but that he did it , or someone did it for him is unclear .

as people help him , contact him or have contact with him... those with in LADP who need him dead will remove his support system ... and blaim these deaths on him ... and he will infact cause the deaths of any one that helps him... even if he does not do it directly .

frankly speaking , his only real hope is some one inside the system to expose the people he claims are corrupt . LAPD really needs to not wait for him to be caught.. but move now on what he said .

they have a fox to expose the hounds... they have bait for a trap ... they only need to look , to find thosse who are hot to track his guy down and

they will uncover the corruption .

that said , the higher the corruption goes... the more likly they will not move on any investigation of corruption .

to be blunt, this guy is already dead , the only question at this point is how meny people are going to also die .... both the bad guys and the good guys ...

i suggest that a blanket pardon be given to anyone with in the LAPD if they contact or are contacted by him for the purpose of coruption investigation ...

and a blanket no fire unless fired upon is given in reguard to him...

that will not change the danger he is in... but it would solve a number of problems...

and if he is going to give his life... lets make it count for something ...

as aposed to some nut case killing kids at a gramar school

Edited by onereaderone
  • Like 1

I find it with the utmost hilarity that these Bible Thumping Tea Partiers are up in arms about a black guy with a gun but sure have no problem with a a white guy like Zimmerman murdering a black kid like Trayvon Martin.

Yeah, I'm sure that they're the only ones who are bothered by this. Militant atheist OWS flea-baggers are cool with mass murderers, right? (sarcasm) Congratulations on being the first one to play the tired and worn race card too. Put that pathetic, transparent ploy in a museum next to Jim Crow laws.

• Like 3

the role of a police officer is to gather evidance , and present it in a court of law in a unbias'd way .

currently , officer safty makes it reasonable to violate every constitutional right in the bill of rights , and the needs of the state require these officers of the court to engage in duty that place them in greater danger than the constitution requires , or should be ask'd of them .

if the civilian's are armed... the police would not need to be .

that said ... given the current technology and what is known about this "cop" ... he could very easily never be caught ,

and it is very unlikly he will survive being caught , because it only takes one bad cop in the croud to make sure he does not make it to court .

what is also very remote is that all the people that " he has killed ", to be people he murdered.

it is much more likly they were killed to shut them up... or to drive him to ground .

he did kill them as surely as pulling the trigger , but that he did it , or someone did it for him is unclear .

as people help him , contact him or have contact with him... those with in LADP who need him dead will remove his support system ... and blaim these deaths on him ... and he will infact cause the deaths of any one that helps him... even if he does not do it directly .

frankly speaking , his only real hope is some one inside the system to expose the people he claims are corrupt . LAPD really needs to not wait for him to be caught.. but move now on what he said .

they have a fox to expose the hounds... they have bait for a trap ... they only need to look , to find thosse who are hot to track his guy down and

they will uncover the corruption .

that said , the higher the corruption goes... the more likly they will not move on any investigation of corruption .

to be blunt, this guy is already dead , the only question at this point is how meny people are going to also die .... both the bad guys and the good guys ...

i suggest that a blanket pardon be given to anyone with in the LAPD if they contact or are contacted by him for the purpose of coruption investigation ...

and a blanket no fire unless fired upon is given in reguard to him...

that will not change the danger he is in... but it would solve a number of problems...

and if he is going to give his life... lets make it count for something ...

as aposed to some nut case killing kids at a gramar school

just curious....

Why are there 2 spaces between each word in all of your posts?

• Like 1

And seeing police salaries

68k + overtime isnt a bad pay scale. Especially when that overtime is almost a guarantee. And thats the low level patrol officer. Lets not feel sorry for the poor cops that have had jobs during this entire recession and have helped transform the judicial system into a budding industry of the incarcerated and the ones getting paid to watch them..the guards. They play a Ponzi scheme with the publics lives and shouldnt be rewarded for it when they do the wrong thing..

ie shoot a carload of innocent old ladies.

• Like 5

Good point. This is just ONE guy causing all of this mayhem. I remember back in the 1990's, the North Hollywood Shootout had just two guys with weapons. They were basically able to close down half of the city until they were taken down. Imagine what a small ( or even large ) group of individuals would be able to accomplish.

In the future I think we'll see a lot more of this sort of thing. I think even the media are beginning to understand their role in all of this and may be having second thoughts about how publicity to give these characters. They're selling death, after all, for a profit. Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

I don't know if you've met many reporters; in my experience they are about the most arrogant ignorant SOBs in existence. Worse even than trial lawyers.

• Like 2

Maybe you should look up the definition of psychopath, instead of me 'getting real'.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Psychopath His claim that he didn't want to do this, but feels it's a necessary evil reaffirms the point that he isn't a psychopath. But by all means great pallidin, judge away.

Sorry if I didn't get the "psychiatrically correct definition of a psychopath" from the DSM-IV or upcoming DSM-V manual. :whistle:

Does it really matter? Many common people use the term psychopath to simply denote someone who is acting in a cleary maniac way that disrupts the normality of individuals or society in some harmful way.

Most people who feel they have unjustly lost their job don't go around killing people they deem responsible, especially innocent family members.

That's just psycho.

• Like 3

just curious....

Why are there 2 spaces between each word in all of your posts?

not just that, every other space is a double space. looks like college habit, lol, I used to do it too, turns 2 page paper into 5 page paper, back in my time most teachers would not care.

Edited by aztek

Just some current info.....

Highway 38, a primary route in and out of Big Bear, where a massive search for a fugitive ex-cop is underway, was reopened Saturday after being closed because of heavy snow, the California Highway Patrol said.

The road was closed at 3:14 p.m. Friday and reopened about 6 a.m. Saturday. The closure further complicated the days-long hunt for Christopher Jordan Dorner, the 33-year-old former Los Angeles police officer suspected of killing three people.

Law enforcement has been following tracks left in the snow and going door-to-door in search of Dorner amid a storm that dumped at least eight inches of snow on the mountain Friday.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/dorner-manhunt-highway-38-reopens-to-big-bear.html

Me and Pallidin dont often see eye eye directly but in this case regardless of his motives he is acting psychotic in a very Ramboesque way.

• Like 2

Ramboesque.

Do you know that sounds very sexy?

• Like 1

Do you know that sounds very sexy?

I want to meet "her"... :passifier: