Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Worst Conspiracy Theorist

No Censorship

I think you'll find Buzz wasn't accused of committing any crime because he as clearly being harassed.

Not exactly.

Sibrel didn't press assault charges against Aldrin. But he certainly could have.

It's still a crime.

And you are acting like was calling him a liar about stealing the milk money, or picking his nose. He was talking about arguably one of the biggest things to happen in the history of mankind, and definitely the most important thing to happen in Aldrin's life.

So Aldrin's called a big fat liar.

Aldrin has a big fat reaction.

Why be so emotional if you've got nothing to hide, or reputation as 'hero' to lose?

It should be the same as being accused of jaywalking, right? It means nothing.

That's hardly the case, however,,,

Having people claim that the most important event in your life was fake and calling you a liar no matter what evidence you present for decades is not nothing. Getting emotional is a natural response.

• Like 2

Not exactly.

Sibrel didn't press assault charges against Aldrin. But he certainly could have.

It's still a crime.

Why be so emotional if you've got nothing to hide, or reputation as 'hero' to lose?

holy cow man, do you have any conception of human emotions? He's accused of having maintained a fraud for 40 years or more, by snivelling little creeps who've done nothing in their whole life except accuse other people of being frauds, (and promote dubious websites or books), and not merely any ordinary liar and fraud, but the biggest fraud to be pulled on the world since whoever decided to call America the "land of the free".

• Like 2

Having people claim that the most important event in your life was fake and calling you a liar no matter what evidence you present for decades is not nothing. Getting emotional is a natural response.

It's a natural response of someone who is lying, that's for sure.

Here are some common signs that most people exhibit while lying:

Nervousness - The first lying symptoms to look out for usually revolve around nervousness. This includes visual signs such as fidgeting, scratching, itching, sweating, etc.

Eye Signs - People who are lying are usually not able to keep eye contact. Their eyes may wander away and they generally cannot look you in the eye - at least during certain parts of the conversation. Sometimes people also look up and to the right.

Overly Defensive - Lying symptoms sometimes also involve the other person becoming overly defensive. They try and turn the conversation back on you to make you feel as though you did something wrong. They exhibit signs of anger and often refuse to answer any questions.

Voice Changes - People who are lying also exhibit changes in their voice. The pitch of their voice oftentimes gets higher, they may stutter over their words, or they may pause a lot while talking - especially when asked certain questions.

Body Language Changes - Lying symptoms also involve changing body movements. People may change their posture getting tighter or more closed up. They may also not be able to stand still. Oftentimes people also touch their nose or face, cover their mouth, turn their hands downward (away from you), raise their shoulders etc

http://ezinearticles.com/?Lying-Symptoms---5-Ways-to-Spot-a-Liar&id=2943398

Anger is a very common sign of someone who is lying. Same as being nervous and overly defensive are signs of lying.

However, anger, nervous behavior, and being overly defensive are {b]not[/b] natural responses of someone who's got nothing to hide. That makes no sense at all.

If it's a big lie, one may exhibit intensified anger, nervousness, etc.

• Like 1

holy cow man, do you have any conception of human emotions?

I do have an understanding of human emotions, and what triggers them.

He's accused of having maintained a fraud for 40 years or more, by snivelling little creeps who've done nothing in their whole life except accuse other people of being frauds, (and promote dubious websites or books), and not merely any ordinary liar and fraud, but the biggest fraud to be pulled on the world since whoever decided to call America the "land of the free".

Nonsense.

Aldrin is called a liar. Therefore, he's being accused of involvement in a massive-scale fraud, and 40+ years of its cover-up, and so on.

He's not (being called) an "ordinary" liar. He's being called an 'extraordinary' liar, or a 'big fat wicked liar', etc.

SO WHAT??

Why would Aldrin give two s#^%* about some "snivelling little creeps" calling him 'King Liar'??

Only if he was lying, of course. He'd be very angry, Maybe even punch the guy for calling him that..

Anger is a defense mechanism of liars.

If Aldrin's account was factual, he wouldn't be scared to watch Sibrel's video clip. But he was worried, and made excuses to avoid viewing it.

If it was a genuine account, Aldrin would not fear to watch Sibrel's video. Not in the least, Aldrin would probably WANT to look at it. If only to set the record straight for Sibrel.

What you describe is someone who is a bad liar. Good liars don't show these manifestations. My experience is that the best con artists are the ones you would trust with your family jewels.
  • Like 1

I do have an understanding of human emotions, and what triggers them.

Nonsense.

Aldrin is called a liar. Therefore, he's being accused of involvement in a massive-scale fraud, and 40+ years of its cover-up, and so on.

He's not (being called) an "ordinary" liar. He's being called an 'extraordinary' liar, or a 'big fat wicked liar', etc.

SO WHAT??

Why would Aldrin give two s#^%* about some "snivelling little creeps" calling him 'King Liar'??

Only if he was lying, of course. He'd be very angry, Maybe even punch the guy for calling him that..

Anger is a defense mechanism of liars.

If Aldrin's account was factual, he wouldn't be scared to watch Sibrel's video clip. But he was worried, and made excuses to avoid viewing it.

If it was a genuine account, Aldrin would not fear to watch Sibrel's video. Not in the least, Aldrin would probably WANT to look at it. If only to set the record straight for Sibrel.

So ******* what? he's being accused by this little creep of having made himself a worldwide hero, and having lived in the fame of that, for 40+ years, entirely on the basis of being a fraud. Anyone would be entirely justified in clouting the little creep across to the other side of the room. Do you really make a career of defending people like this insignificant little worm?

My experience is that the best con artists are the ones you would trust with your family jewels.

Now *that's* a con artist! I trust only my wife with my family jewels.

• Like 1

So ******* what? he's being accused by this little creep of having made himself a worldwide hero, and having lived in the fame of that, for 40+ years, entirely on the basis of being a fraud. Anyone would be entirely justified in clouting the little creep across to the other side of the room. Do you really make a career of defending people like this insignificant little worm?

How dare someone give a personal opinion!! He deserves a severe beating!!

Good one.

MSNBC CNN and FOX are by far the worst conspiracy theorists on the planet. And they dictate what reality is for millions of people.

It's a natural response of someone who is lying, that's for sure.

Nervousness - The first lying symptoms to look out for usually revolve around nervousness. This includes visual signs such as fidgeting, scratching, itching, sweating, etc.

Eye Signs - People who are lying are usually not able to keep eye contact. Their eyes may wander away and they generally cannot look you in the eye - at least during certain parts of the conversation. Sometimes people also look up and to the right.

Overly Defensive - Lying symptoms sometimes also involve the other person becoming overly defensive. They try and turn the conversation back on you to make you feel as though you did something wrong. They exhibit signs of anger and often refuse to answer any questions.

Voice Changes - People who are lying also exhibit changes in their voice. The pitch of their voice oftentimes gets higher, they may stutter over their words, or they may pause a lot while talking - especially when asked certain questions.

Body Language Changes - Lying symptoms also involve changing body movements. People may change their posture getting tighter or more closed up. They may also not be able to stand still. Oftentimes people also touch their nose or face, cover their mouth, turn their hands downward (away from you), raise their shoulders etc

http://ezinearticles...Liar&id=2943398

Anger is a very common sign of someone who is lying. Same as being nervous and overly defensive are signs of lying.

However, anger, nervous behavior, and being overly defensive are {b]not[/b] natural responses of someone who's got nothing to hide. That makes no sense at all.

If it's a big lie, one may exhibit intensified anger, nervousness, etc.

Do you know what else anger is a sign of? Frustration at endless harassment. Nervousness can also be brought on by being cornered by some wackjob who won't leave you alone. And being defensive tends to happen when you're trying to defend yourself!

Buzz's reaction is in no way proof that he's lying about anything. It might have been excessive but it was completely within the norms of human behaviour.

Edited by Corp

You win a nod from the late Johnny Carson. I still feel bad for Uri Geller. To those who don't know, Carson exposed (or ruined) one of Geller's psychic routines on "The Tonight Show". I didn't see the original, but the clip made me wince in sympathetic emotional pain.

I have seen the Youtube version. I would love to have seen the original, but I doubt it aired down here.

I could not help doubling over in laughter at Geller's reaction, and trying to talk his way out of it. Badly. I do understand what you are saying though, I sure would not liked to have been Uri at that moment, but well deserved for trying to fool people. Such people should simply run with the magician route instead of trying to trump it up like this. It seems justice to me.

• Like 1

Not exactly.

It's still a crime.

No, it is not a crime at all. Police investigated the incident and officially announced the Aldrin was provoked. Thats the law, not opinion. If you do not agree with the legal decision, then that is what opinion is. Or also known as a bad loser.

How does one press charges when the law deems them as the one who provoked the incident? No, if he could have, that small minded man would have, only a selfish blind zealot would do what he did. It was uncalled for, and I think he is lucky it was only one punch to be frank. He deserved much more than that IMHO.

You are a big fat liar, MID and Cz have proven that countless times, and you have a reaction to anyone who finds your baseless accusations which have been soundly refuted time and again, so can we use your scale for determining honesty on you as well? I really think that would be more than interesting.

I love the way Lord V described Sibrel, so.. apt!

He had nothing to lose, that is why he punched him in the jaw, and was officially not charged because the letter fo the law evidenced that Sibrel was the instigator. Imagine chasing someone down who was lied to, and out with a young family female member. Sibrel comes charging down with Bible in hand. Sibrel is a whacko scumbag attention seeker without any actual evidence. He is a walking tin foil hat and a large embarrassment to us all.

Sibrel was the emotional one, going to such great lengths to try ann embarrass Aldrin, Sibrel went to great lengths to lie to Aldrin about appearing on a show, Sibrel had no ethics and did not even consider Aldrin was with his stepdaughter. Again, if we use your scale to detect liars, Sibrel gets an A.

You think ones life efforts, and risking that to push the human species forward is like crossing the street? Your posting is now starting to make sense. Because it appears you never do.

Seriously, that is the dumbest thing I have read this year. And I have been debating Zoser at times.

Yes the two are chalk and cheese. Honestly, what a blind and stupid comparison, really, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, and I hope one day that you are.

• Like 2

We need to turn down the boost Its going to ones head ! Too much pressure and no waste gate to dump the B.S. Fill in the blanks LoL. !

:whistle:

Do you know what else anger is a sign of? Frustration at endless harassment. Nervousness can also be brought on by being cornered by some wackjob who won't leave you alone. And being defensive tends to happen when you're trying to defend yourself!

Buzz's reaction is in no way proof that he's lying about anything. It might have been excessive but it was completely within the norms of human behaviour.

But this is not an isolated case. Others react the same way (with anger), but it's not in frustration.

Have you ever made a death threat? I certainly haven't.

And to make a death threat...In person? Wow!

What could make him go loony-tunes? Just one reason.

A massive lie, that you've sworn to never reveal.

No, it is not a crime at all. Police investigated the incident and officially announced the Aldrin was provoked. Thats the law, not opinion. If you do not agree with the legal decision, then that is what opinion is. Or also known as a bad loser.

How does one press charges when the law deems them as the one who provoked the incident? No, if he could have, that small minded man would have, only a selfish blind zealot would do what he did. It was uncalled for, and I think he is lucky it was only one punch to be frank. He deserved much more than that IMHO.

Aldrin was provoked. Aldrin committed assault.

One can press charges for such an assault.

That's the law, not opinion.

If you don't agree, see what the actual law resources say about assault .

Where does the law stand on assaulting someone for insults?

Is it considered OK to break his kneecaps, or is it not OK?

How many others think it's allowed by law to break his kneecaps?

But this is not an isolated case. Others react the same way (with anger), but it's not in frustration.

And when you have nothing you clutch at straws like usual.

You are a big fat liar.

So I could wallop you at will, since you were provoking me...yes?

:gun:

I'm starting to like this new 'law' you've invented, after all!

So it's all right to make a career out of slandering people who've done more than Snivelling little creeps ever had (even if he had never gone to the Mooon, Aldrin had already done one heck of a lot more than this particular Snivelling little Creep ever had, that's for sure), but if one of those you've made a career (and no small amount of money, I'm pretty sure, out of the paranoid & gullible) out of slandering hits back at you, then you'd go snivelling off to the call your Lawyers, then? That really would show just how much of a snivelling little coward he really was.

• Like 1

The worst kind of conspiracy theorist, hmm?

Well, I'd have to say it's the people who put forth the conspiracy theories that become so widely accepted as truth that people don't even realize they are actually conspiracy theories of their own. You know, basically the government endorsed conspiracies people believe because the government tells them to and the mainstream media punches into everyones heads as fact.

For example, the conspiracy theory that Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone gunman and solely responsible for the murder of John F. Kennedy. And, oh yeah, then there's the whole farce they've put forth about what is to be accepted as truth regarding 9/11.

Yeah, I'd say the people behind those conspiracy theories are the worst kinds of conspiracy theorist.

Edited by Left-Field
  • Like 1

Aldrin was provoked. Aldrin committed assault.

One can press charges for such an assault.

That's the law, not opinion.

If you don't agree, see what the actual law resources say about assault .

Where does the law stand on assaulting someone for insults?

Is it considered OK to break his kneecaps, or is it not OK?

How many others think it's allowed by law to break his kneecaps?

You're making it sound like Sibrel magnanimously decided for the betterment of mankind to turn the other cheek and not press charges.

Do you even know anything of the event at all?

Did you know that the very first thing Sibrel did after he got hit was to ask the cameraman if he got that on camera?

Did you know that charges were laid, but were subsequently dropped? Oh, you didn't? Typical of the amount of research you constantly show you atre incapable of doing:

From the BBC News, World Edition, Saturday, 21 September, 2002

Californian authorities have decided against prosecuting former astronaut Buzz Aldrin after he punched a documentary maker who claimed his moon missions were faked.

Mr Aldrin, famous for his participation in the Apollo 11 moon landing in 1969, hit Bart Sibrel after he approached the former astronaut outside a hotel in Beverley Hills, Los Angeles and demanded he swear on a Bible that the landing was not staged.

Mr Aldrin responded by punching Mr Sibrel, but said he merely struck out to defend himself and his stepdaughter, who was with him at the time.

Beverly Hills police investigated the incident, which occurred 9 September, but said that the charges were dropped after witnesses came forward to say that Mr Sibrel had aggressively poked Mr Aldrin with the Bible before he was punched.

'False pretences'

Witnesses also told police that Mr Sibrel had lured Mr Aldrin to the hotel under false pretences in order to interview him.

Deputy District Attorney Elizabeth Ratinoff told Reuters news agency that a videotape shot by a cameraman hired by Mr Sibrel had shown the film-maker follow Mr Aldrin, calling him a "thief, liar and coward".

Mr Sibrel handed over the tape to police investigators, but as Mr Sibrel sustained no visible injury and did not seek medical attention, and Mr Aldrin had no previous criminal record, no charges were filed.

From the Examiner.com

As a publicity stunt for himself, Sibrel set Aldrin up for an ambush attack of defamatory comments captured by Sibrel's cameraman. He called Aldrin "a coward and a liar and a thief." I guess he thought the elder Aldrin would just give him some good, angry verbiage that Sibrel could edit later.

Instead, Aldrin threw a punch that rocked Sibrel. Sibrel later tried to file charges against Aldrin, but basically got laughed at. Here's the short version of what happened.

From Yahoo! Canada Answers:

Did Buzz Aldrin go to jail or get sued?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

He got sued by Sibrel, and as usual in such cases, the case was dismissed by the judge.

The massive and month-long harassment of astronauts by Bart Sibrel was found reason enough for such escalation and the last part of the short published punch video (Not the edited version you linked to), in which you see Sibrel asking his cameraman "Did you get this?", was evidence for the court that Sibrel was not at all unhappy of getting punched by a old man. He wanted such an escalation.

If you get punched in the face while assaulting somebody, you have the right to sue the victim, but you should not expect a judge to even accept your case. If Sibrel would have had one smart moment in his life, just after getting enlightened by the fist of Buzz, he would have kept his mouth shut, or maybe lay on the floor rolling and crying like a Italian football player after getting fouled.

In that case, the judge would have had to accept his case under normal conditions. But not if you ask your cameraman right afterwards, if he did record the obviously desired outcome.

So, Turbs... once again simple, basic research which you have shown yourself to be totally incapable of performing shows that you, as usual, know nothing about what you're talking about.

How's it feel to constantly prove yourself the laughing stock of this forum?

ETA...

Hey Turbs... did you know... wait.. I know you didn't...

So hey, everyone else, did you know that Sibrel wrote an apology letter to Buzz Alrdin, too...?

From the Washington Times (bottom of pg. 1, continued top of pg. 2)

Mr. Sibrel is so convinced that the moon missions were a con job that he’s confronted former Apollo astronauts and asked them to swear on a Bible that they’re telling the truth. One of those, Apollo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin, punched him in the jaw after Mr. Sibrel called him a “liar, a thief and a coward.”

No charges were filed, and Mr. Sibrel said he later wrote a letter to the astronaut apologizing for his rudeness.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 3

You're making it sound like Sibrel magnanimously decided for the betterment of mankind to turn the other cheek and not press charges.

Do you even know anything of the event at all?

Did you know that the very first thing Sibrel did after he got hit was to ask the cameraman if he got that on camera?

Did you know that charges were laid, but were subsequently dropped? Oh, you didn't? Typical of the amount of research you constantly show you atre incapable of doing:

From the BBC News, World Edition, Saturday, 21 September, 2002

From the Examiner.com

From Yahoo! Canada Answers:

So, Turbs... once again simple, basic research which you have shown yourself to be totally incapable of performing shows that you, as usual, know nothing about what you're talking about.

How's it feel to constantly prove yourself the laughing stock of this forum?

ETA...

Hey Turbs... did you know... wait.. I know you didn't...

So hey, everyone else, did you know that Sibrel wrote an apology letter to Buzz Alrdin, too...?

From the Washington Times (bottom of pg. 1, continued top of pg. 2)

[/background][/left][/color]

Show the proof of Sibrel's 'assault with a deadly Bible'!! :w00t:

The video shows no such assault. No viscious Bible poking going on.

Of course, Sibrel was wielding a softcover Bible, the ideal weapon for lethal pokings :clap:

Show the proof of Sibrel's 'assault with a deadly Bible'!! :w00t:

The video shows no such assault. No viscious Bible poking going on.

Of course, Sibrel was wielding a softcover Bible, the ideal weapon for lethal pokings :clap:

Argument From Personal Incredulity, Appeal to Ridicule and Reducto Ad Absrudum... A trifecta of Turbonium Oldie But Goodies. Careful, Turbs, you might sprain a few of your remaining synapses trying to be that tricky...

Care to admit that you were wrong about this:

Or are you going to employ the old "Red Herring / Topic Change" trick to try and distract and dance your way out of having to admit that you were caught lying (AGAIN) when you claimed that Sibrel filed no charges against Aldrin?

I personally don't care what you think of this or pretty much anything else. You've shown time and again that you are not interested in facts, evidence, honest debate or maintaining one iota of credibility or personal integrity.

And in the end it really doesn't matter what YOU think anyway. It only matters what the COURT OF LAW thought when they dropped the charges Sibrel tried to bring against Aldrin.

And since I can't seem to locate it here in this thread, here's the full video of the events that day, or at the very least, a much longer version showing more than just the punch

I'm guessing that you're ok with Sibrel's behaviour, Turbs... it seems to be a nice match for the ludicrously ignorant, idiotically simple-minded arguments and pattern of behaviour that you are quite happy to display here....

Cz

Edited by Czero 101