Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is a war on the American people coming soon?

acriasis

I started to take test but stopped once I read the last question, why do they (whoever "they" are) want to know what my favourite colour is, what possible use could they have with that information?

I don't trust them, I'll tell "them" my favourite colour is yellow then next thing I'll know is that I'm in a FEMA camp.

They always go for the yellow lovers first, yellow is the colour of the sun, which sheds light on their shadowy schemes...

Edited by Walter White
  • Like 2

All of these post have a lot of truth to them. As to my actual thoughts on this, the American government since it was founded, truly has always had a war upon someone, or something, that continues to this very day. As far as my belief in this war coming to America, only time will tell, for it sounds like absolute nonsense to me, unless of coarse this actually happens. If there are updates to this story I will post them here.

Thank you all for your thoughts

Best Regards,

acriasis :-*

I started to take test but stopped once I read the last question, why do they (whoever "they" are) want to know what my favourite colour is, what possible use could they have with that information?

I don't trust them, I'll tell "them" my favourite colour is yellow then next thing I'll know is that I'm in a FEMA camp.

They always go for the yellow lovers first, yellow is the colour of the sun, which sheds light on their shadowy schemes...

They seemingly copied a test to be taken live, and the favorite colors is to see your reaction, in fact, if you want to be "normal" all the questions are too straightforward to miss the right answer.

Edited by questionmark

Highly doubt it, too many people don't want to get involved and are against violence, nor would attacking the government really do any good considering how it works. Oh and Pinky was the genius and Brain was the insane one. Just saying :P (

They were both insane; it's just that Pinky had a knack of getting out of the messes the Brain got them into, but he never openly admitted he might know what he was doing.

A "terrist" is a terrorist with the "or" removed.

That's what's wrong with so many people.. Getting lazier by the day.. Take a simple word and for the sake of one letter, they drop it..It's like, why type that one extra letter when I can drop it and make it look as if I couldn't spell to save myself

That's what's wrong with so many people.. Getting lazier by the day.. Take a simple word and for the sake of one letter, they drop it..It's like, why type that one extra letter when I can drop it and make it look as if I couldn't spell to save myself

You're right BM but in THIS case I think it was misspelled on purpose :) George Bush used to pronounce the word as though it should be spelled that way :)
  • Like 4

Ànd what, pray tell, is a "terrist"? Do keep us up on new-age terminology.

Frank Merton answered your question.

Yeah, that pseudo Texas slang, spoken by the dyslexic occupant of the White House at that time, had a catchy sound, ya know?

• Like 1

A "terrist" is a terrorist with the "or" removed.

Oh, Thanks for updating me on troother nutcase terminology.

You're right BM but in THIS case I think it was misspelled on purpose :)George Bush used to pronounce the word as though it should be spelled that way :)

So, because of Bush's poor pronunciation skills,.people think it's smart to copy him? Now that is ....clever..!!

Edited by Beckys_Mom

The war on the American people have been coming for years now. Seems the US government is the lazyest evil organization ever.

• Like 1

The war on the American people have been coming for years now. Seems the US government is the lazyest evil organization ever.

A million likes :lol:

So, because of Bush's poor pronunciation skills,.people think it's smart to copy him? Now that is ....clever..!!

Don't misunderestimate Bush.

• Like 1

Don't misunderestimate Bush.

You can only overestimate George W. Bush, now the rest of the family: you could be right.

<p>

no but it is funny as hell, watch Will Ferrell's you're welcome america. you'll lyao

• Like 1

Nobody thinks it's smart to imitate him, but many think it's comical to imitate him. :tsu: