Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple Addicted to Coffee Enemas

Still Waters

Mike and Trina swear by their coffee. He enjoys a fine espresso grind, which is "on the cold side"; she prefers a "saturated blend" that is "warm and thicker."

The St. Petersburg, Fla., couple refuses to drink the caffeinated beverage, which they say is bad for their health. Instead, they use it as an enema. They each have at least 100 coffee enemas a month, 6,000 in all since their addiction began two years ago.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=18433235

:blush::unsure2::cry::o:lol::w00t:
  • Like 1

I know people who have had them,and they swear its amazing for colon health .Cleaning out stuff stuck in there,that doesn't move ,but that's nuts.

A guy I know goes to a spa in Thailand once a year ,and you get one ,daily ,for like a week .

Also ,the enemas good for your colon,are mostly coffee grounds .

That's why it gets all the bad stuff out. It sort of exfoliates the colon lining.

Plain old coffee....again,nuts .

What they're doing cannot be good for you .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Sorry, but no one is taking my percolated coffee served in my favorite cup away from me! Those people are talking a load of pooh!

• Like 2

The caffeine is being absorbed through the colon lining so I can understand them enjoying the "jolt" but, really? THREE or more of these things a DAY?

• Like 1

The caffeine is being absorbed through the colon lining so I can understand them enjoying the "jolt" but, really? THREE or more of these things a DAY?

Exactly . With coffee grounds enemas,you don't absorb a lot of caffeine .

• Like 1

Wouldn't work with a tea bag.

• Like 1

"Would you like to come back to mine for a coffee?"

"Er... no."

• Like 2