Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

No Censorship

Let's take it in another direction. What role does hypnotic suggestion play in recovered memories of things like abductions and SRA? Some therapists probably plant false narratives. These falsehoods become "truths" in a certain segment of alternative psychology.

But how would that relate to demons, even if the hypnotist is implanting false memories I dont see any way that those memomies that hes implanted could be seen as demonic possession.

• Like 1

But how would that relate to demons, even if the hypnotist is implanting false memories I dont see any way that those memomies that hes implanted could be seen as demonic possession.

It didn't really relate to demons. I took demonic possession out of the equation for the most part when I steered the discussion in another direction. Were memories of claimed abductions and SRA confabulated or implanted by hypnotic suggestions? I hijacked my own thread. :yes:

It didn't really relate to demons. I took demonic possession out of the equation for the most part when I steered the discussion in another direction. Were memories of claimed abductions and SRA confabulated or implanted by hypnotic suggestions? I hijacked my own thread. :yes:

But why would a hypnotist implant false memories? Just to keep the person coming back to them, If so then wow.

But why would a hypnotist implant false memories? Just to keep the person coming back to them, If so then wow.

It could be accidental *or* intentional. Some of them might not realize that they're doing it, as they share the beliefs of their patients. Some of them are just pop shrinks pushing trendy psychiatric snake oil. It's all part of the decreasing recovered memory industry.

Sad world we live in when you cant even trust the person your supposed to be able to trust.

• Like 1

Sad world we live in when you cant even trust the person your supposed to be able to trust.

Not all hypnotherapists are like that. Most of them are good people with a strong sense of ethics and professionalism. There's just a fringe that do more harm than good. Some of them ruin the lives of their patients, and some of them ruin the lives of other people who aren't even "treated" by them.

Not all hypnotherapists are like that. Most of them are good people with a strong sense of ethics and professionalism. There's just a fringe that do more harm than good. Some of them ruin the lives of their patients, and some of them ruin the lives of other people who aren't even "treated" by them.

I guess the power goes to there heads

I haven't read all 16 pages of the thread, so I don't know if anyone has cited these scriptures.

But here is where the scriptural Satan/demon and UFO theory stems from:

Matthew 24:24 "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish,

Revelations 13:11-15 11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Basically, the idea is that UFOs are just another ploy by Satan to deceive the world and remove its attention off of God.

C'mon guys. you couldn't prove it unless they land in Washington and start doing demon stuff. Whatever that is. I did find a book called the Testament of Solomon in which Solomon commands and guides demons to build his temple. Oh, this isn't a recent book. It's a bunch of centuries old. Anyway, I think I would like to know what's on that piece of paper the general is holding in his left hand in the picture on the home page of this site. I saw (I think) a show where this letter was magnified and the letter revealed some startling information. This information is the only "evidence" that convinces me that a real investigation needs to be done. By whom, I have no idea. Who can get access to anything they want that would tell the public of their findings? We will have to break into these places someday. I fear it's the only way to know for sure, if that's actually possible. Stay paranoid!

If the Bible wanted to warn us that aliens were demons, it could have been far more specific.

I love how nobody commented on my Aleister Crowley link, If anything points to alien being demons its that link

I haven't read all 16 pages of the thread, so I don't know if anyone has cited these scriptures.

But here is where the scriptural Satan/demon and UFO theory stems from:

Matthew 24:24 "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish,

Revelations 13:11-15 11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Basically, the idea is that UFOs are just another ploy by Satan to deceive the world and remove its attention off of God.

I heard and read the same claims from a variety of people. They could have used the same scriptures to condemn modern human technology. I don't think that the posted verses definitely proved that extraterrestrials were demons. People blamed the devil for all kinds of strange phenomena throughout the historical record.

C'mon guys. you couldn't prove it unless they land in Washington and start doing demon stuff. Whatever that is. I did find a book called the Testament of Solomon in which Solomon commands and guides demons to build his temple. Oh, this isn't a recent book. It's a bunch of centuries old. Anyway, I think I would like to know what's on that piece of paper the general is holding in his left hand in the picture on the home page of this site. I saw (I think) a show where this letter was magnified and the letter revealed some startling information. This information is the only "evidence" that convinces me that a real investigation needs to be done. By whom, I have no idea. Who can get access to anything they want that would tell the public of their findings? We will have to break into these places someday. I fear it's the only way to know for sure, if that's actually possible. Stay paranoid!

I don't think that demons are extraterrestrials or vice versa. I'm curious what various individuals think. I believe that both exist and that people sometimes mistake one for the other during the rare times when they see one of these beings. Maybe the mysterious letter will explain it all. ;)

If the Bible wanted to warn us that aliens were demons, it could have been far more specific.

If it was, some authors wouldn't be able to sell their books. Some "prophets" mine for gold in the Book of Revelation.

I love how nobody commented on my Aleister Crowley link, If anything points to alien being demons its that link

Is that a reference to Lam? That indeed is creepy. Can you locate any photos or pictures of Grays before that drawing? The resemblance certainly is uncanny.

I heard and read the same claims from a variety of people. They could have used the same scriptures to condemn modern human technology. I don't think that the posted verses definitely proved that extraterrestrials were demons. People blamed the devil for all kinds of strange phenomena throughout the historical record.

Yes, there always been interpretations to these passages but the message is quite clear, the Devil will use power, signs, and false wonders to discredit the Gospels and Christ.

If he can get the masses to obsess over UFOs...

Is that a reference to Lam? That indeed is creepy. Can you locate any photos or pictures of Grays before that drawing? The resemblance certainly is uncanny.

I thought that was one of the definitive drawings, did The Betty and Barney Hill abduction take place after that or before that?

Barney and Betty Hill were abducted in 1961, But Aleister Crowley was summoning the entity known as LAM in 1918, and during that time is when he drew the picture.

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

Google "Father Giuseppe Tanzella-Nitti", he is a Vatican Astronomer, Eminent Theologian and Full Professor of Fundamental Theology

at the Pontificia Università della Santa Croce in Rome. He believes in UFOs and questions the authority of the Scriptures too.

The Bible warns against the doctrines of Demons. And the latest pope is Roman/Italian. This may mean nothing to non-believers but these could be read as signs that things are coalescing for the arrival of the Antichrist.

Google "Father Giuseppe Tanzella-Nitti", he is a Vatican Astronomer, Eminent Theologian and Full Professor of Fundamental Theology

at the Pontificia Università della Santa Croce in Rome. He believes in UFOs and questions the authority of the Scriptures too.

The Bible warns against the doctrines of Demons. And the latest pope is Roman/Italian. This may mean nothing to non-believers but these could be read as signs that things are coalescing for the arrival of the Antichrist.

I wonder why they just a couple of years ago said that extra - terrestrial life could exist and that went against all there teachings. Now there saying that they could possibly be demons.

Yes, there always been interpretations to these passages but the message is quite clear, the Devil will use power, signs, and false wonders to discredit the Gospels and Christ.

If he can get the masses to obsess over UFOs...

That's just speculation on the part of many groups and people. They think that most strange things are demonic. That's an unhealthy attitude when it comes to investigating life's mysteries. I agree with the first part of your post, though.

• Like 1

That's just speculation on the part of many groups and people. They think that most strange things are demonic. That's an unhealthy attitude when it comes to investigating life's mysteries. I agree with the first part of your post, though.

Not to mention anything out of the norm doesnt necessarily have to be a demon, Its in a way backwards thinking to me even though I do believe that demons exist. They cant possibly be the cause of every bad thing in this world

• Like 1

I thought that was one of the definitive drawings, did The Betty and Barney Hill abduction take place after that or before that?

Barney and Betty Hill were abducted in 1961, But Aleister Crowley was summoning the entity known as LAM in 1918, and during that time is when he drew the picture.

You answered your own question. I noticed that some Grays looked like unborn babies, which might have been more than a coincidence.

I don't question the authority of the Bible. I question claims that demons and extraterrestrials are the same beings. It's just a case of personal interpretations at this point in time. There might be some connections in some instances. I can't say for sure. The same thing holds true for both debunkers *and* fundamentalists. In any event, I hope that Pope Francis has a *very* long life! That's true even if he isn't Peter the Roman.

Not to mention anything out of the norm doesnt necessarily have to be a demon, Its in a way backwards thinking to me even though I do believe that demons exist. They cant possibly be the cause of every bad thing in this world

We're definitely on the same page. I wouldn't even think much about the paranormal if I thought that demons were behind it all.