Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are Extraterrestrials Really Demons?

No Censorship

Classically speaking ,not at all ,but if the premise that all souls come from one place is true,aliens have the same type of spirit a human does ,same type of spirit as a demon . Demons are nothing more that an evil soul .

Souls are souls .

My guess is that extraterrestrials believe in God too. I also think that their cultures confront the same issues of good and evil. Some of them are benevolent, and some of them are malevolent. That doesn't make them angels. That doesn't make them demons. Those beings don't exist in the same realm. I think that we and extraterrestrials exist in the same realm. We'll all go to another one when we pass on to it.

Aliens are aliens not demons.but iam sure some race of aliens have bad intensons

We're on the same page. They're just like Earthlings in that regard.

Do et's exist? No proof yet. Do Demons exist? Only allegorical at best, no real proof beyond anecdotes. So my bet is they are both products of fanciful dreaming. JMO.

There indeed are debates on this, so I concede your point. I've never seen an extraterrestrial (AFAIK LOL), but I have less doubt that demons exist.

People who have been possessed by them, then freed from their influence have no doubt they are real. I think it is quite possible that encounters with aliens and ufos are demonic manifestations.

They're probably separate entities. People often assume that strange beings are demons because they challenge their concepts of reality.

Show me one demon in a bottle of formaldehyde. Just one. Not an ordinary critter with a name demon attached (like the very cool sounding hell bender - (a salamander that I cannot imagine how it got such an ominous name) .

No demons and law where separated hundreds of years ago and if the term is used it only is describing a behavior or action.... Not a real entity.

Why not put every ET and Cryptic in the "they be demonz". Then there is no need to provide evidence since they would all be supernatural....

I doubt that one could experiment with demons in a laboratory. I think that Solomon might have tried that in some way. To your last point, it's highly doubtful that all cryptids and all extraterrestrials are ethereal beings. Some fanatics probably thought that gorillas were demonic.

• Like 1

What a line of thinking: First we assume aliens are out there grabbing people and doing nasty things to them. But these aliens are really demons in disguise. Then the demons possess people and the reason for thinking this is the Bible. Then the Holy Spirit comes into the picture and is used in magic rituals to remove the demons making the individual who was grabbed by the aliens doing nasty things (remember them?) happy and I guess the aliens go home.

I've heard people say things like that. Some of them were into the paranormal. It was difficult to understand why they would have anything to do with it if they thought that all or most strange acts and entities were demonic. What would be the point of investigating mysteries if you already decided the solutions to them?

No they really are aliens. Demons don't need flying saucers. Of course depending upon the nature of their intent, one may class them as Demons.

Some people claim that the technology is added to muddy the waters. It's part of the deception and delusion. I don't buy that. It's more likely that ancient humans would have done the reverse.

What rite does one use to exorcise an alien?

Force him to be a guest on Coast to Coast with George Noory. That's assuming that there are no galactic Geneva Conventions that would prohibit such a thing.

• Like 2

Well Aleister Crowley was into the dark arts and black magick, and He conjured up this Entity called LAM which he drew a picture of and bears a striking resemblence to the Grey aliens...

Iv always been interested in the lost time aspect of the whole ETH.

Maybe the extraterrestrials pulled a prank on him. Along the same lines, the stories, about Jack Parson's forays into that subject matter, make for fascinating reading.

I think it's what they call a 'moot point'...neither are real.

We disagree, but you're entitled to your opinion. I don't think that I've ever witnessed a demon or an extraterrestrial. However, I give the benefit of the doubt to some individuals who claim to have done so. I doubt that *all* of them are wrong.

• Like 1

My guess is that extraterrestrials believe in God too. I also think that their cultures confront the same issues of good and evil. Some of them are benevolent, and some of them are malevolent. That doesn't make them angels. That doesn't make them demons. Those beings don't exist in the same realm. I think that we and extraterrestrials exist in the same realm. We'll all go to another one when we pass on to it.

I'm referring to the documentation of souls ,by Allan Kardec.

His writings are centuries old ,long before UFO hysteria ,and it takes into account reincarnation ,and that there are other planets that have life forms ,where your soul can go .

Some are more advanced ,some are not. Our soul is born where our enlightenment dictates .

Demons come in two forms usually ,one is the kind that is ancient ,and has never incarnated . That's is a severely negative soul .

The other is lower case base soul . I think many of them account for suicides ,murders,and mental illness .

• Like 2

Well if some aliens are demons, isn't it possible that some of them are also angelic? After all they are celestial beings in quite a literal sense.

• Like 1

I think that extraterrestrials and demons should be taken out.

I think that extraterrestrials and demons should be taken out.

I dont get what you mean?

I dont get what you mean?

Are sea monsters really Trolls?

Get it!?

Explaining something paranormal with some other paranormal phenomenon seem futile.

• Like 2

Are sea monsters really Trolls?

Get it!?

Explaining something paranormal with some other paranormal phenomenon seem futile.

Oh but title of the thread is ARE EXTRATERRESTRIALS REALLY DEMONS, so because neither of those exists we just shouldnt talk about it??

• Like 1

Oh but title of the thread is ARE EXTRATERRESTRIALS REALLY DEMONS, so because neither of those exists we just shouldnt talk about it??

Im glad you agree that neither exist..... but hey, lets talk.

Im glad you agree that neither exist..... but hey, lets talk.

Im just saying this is a discussion board, and if none of us talked about things that are fictitious in our minds very little would be being discussed

• Like 1

Well if some aliens are demons, isn't it possible that some of them are also angelic? After all they are celestial beings in quite a literal sense.

I don't think that they're angels or demons. Some people believe that ancient cultures mistook took them for such. Other people claim that extraterrestrials mistakenly were worshipped as gods. They also theorize that they were behind folk tales about elves, fairies, goblins, etc..

No they aren't (biblically speaking)

Tell that to the fundamentalists. I'd like to hear more about your views on this subject.

Im just saying this is a discussion board, and if none of us talked about things that are fictitious in our minds very little would be being discussed

There's no doubt about it. Hence my posts in the threads about black-eyed kids. As for this thread, I never saw a demon or an extraterrestrial, but I can't say that neither one exists. Unlike others, I'm not omniscient.

• Like 1