Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO's & Demons

Cobalt60

starshiner just said something neat and interesting: about a video this fellowvoyager watched, and the seeming links between the two...true...this is spur of the moment writing and i'm too pumped to say anything knowledgable or intelligent at this moment. I will say this now--anybody seen the movie, "The Forth Kind"?

I'll come back tomorrow and take this further. Meanwhile, give me what you got.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• Rlyeh

• notforgotten

• Ashotep

I enjoyed the movie very much. It is based on actual case studies. Very demonic :alien:

The fourth kind is a sleep paralysis run amok.

The Fourth Kind is a work of fiction

I enjoyed the movie very much. It is based on actual case studies. Very demonic :alien:

Too bad no one can seem to find them. Worse that Universal Pictures admitted to faking them.

http://www.newsminer...c91bb63db2.html

Edited by Rlyeh

Too bad no one can seem to find them. Worse that Universal Pictures admitted to faking them.

Hahaha

" it erodes confidence in the world of journalism,” McKay said."

Thats funny.

Alaskan towns do have sleep problems. Especially for the people that are not born there. The midnight sun does things to sleep patterns It's also prone to disappearances because it's to easy to get drunk wonder off and be frozen and carried off by wild animals. I thought the movie did a good job of exploiting all this, but it was all BS as you pointed out.

Universal Studios is not admitting to faking "case studies" here. They are merely admitting to falsifieing some small news articles to promote the movie. Like bolstering a movie for promotion has never been done. They are not being sued for stating that it is based on a true story. The underlieing details of the case reveal an insignificant amount of evidence against the movie.

I haven't seen the movie but most of these abduction cases have logical reasons. There are some though you have to wonder.

Universal Studios is not admitting to faking "case studies" here. They are merely admitting to falsifieing some small news articles to promote the movie. Like bolstering a movie for promotion has never been done. They are not being sued for stating that it is based on a true story. The underlieing details of the case reveal an insignificant amount of evidence against the movie.

No, they were sued (or rather reached a settlement) because they fabricated news stories. A true story doesn't need to make up completely fake events or characters.

The fact remains these "case studies" don't exist and never did. Even the evidence or real life footage were played by actors.

I haven't seen the movie, but if i understand well, it establishes the link between demons and UFOs. Although for a regular UM member it is far fetched idea, the reality is that UFOs don't adhere to the laws of Newtonian physics, so logical explanation is that UFOs are using 4th dimension to appear and dissapear, just like demons do. Also it makes sense for demons to push the agenda that aliens exist and are actually them who created humanity.

But is suppose it is just a posibility, and more information would be needed to make any conclusions.

I've had an interest in UFOs since I was very young and overheard my father telling some friends about several sightings he'd had. A very close encounter I had when I was 16 only increased my interest. As a Christian I wondered how the UFO/occupant issue fit within Biblical Christianity. I've read and heard many personal accounts and read a book which I believe was written by Jaque Vallees, where he discussed the similarity between the accounts of UFO abductees and people who had encountered various "little people" (fairies, elves, leprechauns, etc.) and also had encounters with demons. In the early 90's I read Whitley Striber's "Communion" and was really shocked by the fact that towards the end of the book he begins to realize the beings he is interacting with are evil, he comes very close to identifying them as demons and then the next chapter, after the being has been almost inhabiting him telepathically he suddenly says they are benign beings who are interested in our well-being, even if they do project an aura of evil.

I've come to believe that out of a random 1,000 UFO sightings, 900 are misidentified or unknown natural events or well-known aircraft, 80 of them are experimental or "black" projects, and the other 20 are either demonic, extraterrestrial, or extradimensional (possibly including time-travelers). But that is just my personal opinion based on my own sightings, and the sightings I've heard from eyewitnesses, or read in books.