Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Face in Photo

stevemagegod

Okay Guys lately i have been experiencing an unusual amount of weird activity in my house the past couple of months. I went downstairs to get a bite to eat and i come upstairs to find my Pillows on the ground. My Dad and Sister were both in bed sleeping all ready, and my Mom was downstairs with me. I come upstairs and i notice that my Pillows were on the ground and i am thinking to myself what the ****? I am Pretty sure i would remember seeing my Pillows on the ground when i went down. My Camera was right next to me and i decided to take a picture of the "Scene". I was looking for anything unusual and i find this "face" in the photo when i zoom i. I realize that it is indeed Dust but i find it very odd that i capture a "Face" in the photo when i find my Pillows mysteriously on the ground.

ghost004.jpg

zoomb.png

Edit: Tell me what you guys think

Edited by stevemagegod

Another face in the left pillow on the floor is what I noticed first. It has 2 eyes, nose, nostrils, mouth, chin, neck, cheek etc... :o

Probably just Pareidolia though...

Edited by Hugh
  • Like 2

Sorry I don't see anything on the headboard.

• Like 1

I can see a face in the lamp. I'll highlight it! Amazing!

Edit: You need to zoom in a bit...

Edited by Timonthy

Sorry, I don't see anything.

Important question - where were you pillows when you left the room? Were they up by the headboard where pillows are traditionally found or were they somewhere else on the bed? Could they have been teetering on the edge and simply fallen off due to the vibration of you walking away or getting off of the bed?

Not trying to pick apart your post. I think it is an example of pareidolia. I took the photo and dropped it into Photoshop 6 and pushed up the brightness and contrast. I saw several shapes. I do not believe they are anything except what my brain sees in the patterns (like looking at a woodgrain door and seeing faces)

post-57834-0-67790900-1360681932_thumb.j

• Like 2

Sorry, I don't see anything.

Important question - where were you pillows when you left the room? Were they up by the headboard where pillows are traditionally found or were they somewhere else on the bed? Could they have been teetering on the edge and simply fallen off due to the vibration of you walking away or getting off of the bed?

They were both up by the headboard positioned side by side. I have lived in my house for over 20 years and nothing like this has ever happened before. But lately i have been noticing an unusualy amount of bizarre activity in my house. Like about a month ago my brand new TV was off and i heard the sound it makes when someone turns it on. While i was upstairs and no one was home. My first thought was my Dog laying on the couch sat on the remote and turned it on. But when i found the remote she was no where near it. The TV hasn't done it since to.

They were both up by the headboard positioned side by side. I have lived in my house for over 20 years and nothing like this has ever happened before. But lately i have been noticing an unusualy amount of bizarre activity in my house. Like about a month ago my brand new TV was off and i heard the sound it makes when someone turns it on. While i was upstairs and no one was home. My first thought was my Dog laying on the couch sat on the remote and turned it on. But when i found the remote she was no where near it. The TV hasn't done it since to.

Only you can say what happened, but I have a feeling that if you really put some thought into it, you'd come to a different conclusion. As for the TV, there are lots of thing that can cause a remote control TV to suddenly turn on.

That said, just keep monitoring things and see what happens.

Pareidolia is a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague or obscure stimulus being perceived as something clear and distinct.

https://www.google.c...=isch&sa=X&ei=-

http://www.skepdic.com/pareidol.html

IkaUeyGBsqqtAbY5oGABg&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1238&bih=845http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Pareidolia

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 4

Not sure what to make of this, but "evidence" doesn't jump-out for me. Sorry.

I can't see any face in the highlighted area.

If you have a iPhone or something i would recommend looking at it with that since i saw it better on a Camera rather than on the Computer.

If you have a iPhone or something i would recommend looking at it with that since i saw it better on a Camera rather than on the Computer.

I've looked at it on a 27" 2560x1440 high quality computer monitor and saw nothing after zooming in and having a good look and zoom around.

But what you're saying to me is to ignore what I saw on my high-res large high-quality computer monitor and find a 4 inch screen like a smartphone in order to properly judge it?

Do I even need to start explaining what's wrong with that?

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 2

I've looked at it on a 27" 2560x1440 high quality computer monitor and saw nothing after zooming in and having a good look and zoom around.

But what you're saying to me is to ignore what I saw on my high-res large high-quality computer monitor and find a 4 inch screen like a smartphone in order to properly judge it?

Do I even need to start explaining what's wrong with that?

I think this is a awesome example of Pareidolia. Now i have seen a lot of so called "Jesus Images" on objects over the years. Some pretty convincing(to me anyways) and others not so much. I guess it is just the way are brains are wired. One sees a "Face", and the other one doesn't.

Not trying to pick apart your post. I think it is an example of pareidolia. I took the photo and dropped it into Photoshop 6 and pushed up the brightness and contrast. I saw several shapes. I do not believe they are anything except what my brain sees in the patterns (like looking at a woodgrain door and seeing faces)

post-57834-0-67790900-1360681932_thumb.j

Ya after looking at the Photo before i posted it here i noticed the one in the bottom, but i missed the one on top that you highlighted

Ya after looking at the Photo before i posted it here i noticed the one in the bottom, but i missed the one on top that you highlighted

Can you see the one on the lamp which I found!?

i dont see any faces ! .. but i do believe ghost are real ..

Sorry but all I see is a messy room and an over active imagination but keep trying you just never know.

• Like 1

I just can`t see the face in the second photo. I see a piece of leather strap hanging on the bedpost, but aint we all got one of them? But sorry, no face.

• Like 1