Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A matter of perspective

Menti2

Hey everyone, I'm new on this forum and I think this is the right place to drop my question. I'm a thinker and I love to hear new theories so I can get farther in making up my own.

So I was just wondering:

What if everything we experience is just our perspective and not the actual reality? And would be ever able to 'see' the real reality?

And science and religion are just perspectives?

Just think about it and tell me what you think. Thanks! :)

Edited by Menti2
  • Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm new on this forum and I think this is the right place to drop my question. I'm a thinker and I love to hear new theories so I can get farther in making up my own.

So I was just wondering:

What if everything we experience is just our perspective and not the actual reality? And would be ever able to 'see' the real reality?

And science and religion are just perspectives?

Just think about it and tell me what you think. Thanks! :)

hi Menti2,

Welcome to the forum, Hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have.

I personally beleive life is a matter of probablities, and the probablites are endless, What you perceive to be true, is not for another.

I like gree, you may like blue... so therefore what is the better colour to like?

But it also begs the question what is REAL? is real what we can taste, hear, smell, touch? or is Real simply not real in a sense. I cannot, feel, taste hear nor smell gravity, however its effects on me is very much real. So again, what is REAL?

Science is a method in turn oberserves phenonoma and then by process of testing the observation, recording the results, and giving you a process/reason with the observation is made. Givin answers to the reality of said observation.

Science is the tool in which we reverse engineer the universe.

However, this is still dependant on were or not that observation is indeed the actual representation of what IS or is it the representation of the limits of our awareness, technology and logical workings out.. Could there be more to the story... Science hasnt and most likely will never stop writing its biograhpy.

Kind Regards,

Me :)

Edited by The Id3al Experience
  • Like 1

I'm afraid I am starting to see my real reality. Wish I could go back to the old one.

• Like 3

I think everything we experience is less than 1% of reality..

Is the universe holographic?

Doesn't make it any less real.

Good question. I think the fundamental reality of the universe is so remote from our human experience that for us it is unreal. From the perspective of the universe, our human experience and perspective is unreal as well.

Is reality the elements of the construction of the universe or the universe as it appears to us? When we look at an clock, is its reality the hands and numbers or the hidden mechanism beyond?

Exactly what is Relativity Theory or quantum theory describing? I think the universe as The Thing Itself at its most basic level is a gossamer ethereal unknowable mist of umm...I can't even say "something". It's so close to a virtual existence that we may as well call it virtual.

So I would say, science describes reality from our human perspective only, and religion is the application of our human imagination on this unknowable...whatever.