Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 "predicted" In media

ali smack

here are some videos from youtube that the makers claim predict 9/11.

I think they have far to much time on there hands but you be the judge.

this one is an old turtles cartoon that "supposedly predicts 9/11"

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldPM98Y3WNY

this one contains various clips from films that "supposedly predicts 9/11"

Edited by ali smack

Well.

[media=]

[/media]

Oh man Simbi I just started watching your video and only watched about a minute of it and already it is awesome! I hope everyone watches it. I KNEW Prozac had something to do with it...someone in another thread posted that big pharma was/is involved and it looks like s/he is right! Prozac has something to do with the school shootings I mean. Didn't mean to get off topic here...

• Like 1

I will always find this one a compelling and provocative entry in the '9/11 prediction' category:

In 2000, a very cool action/role playing game called Deus Ex was released. It was a game all about conspiracy theories and terrorist groups, top secret government behind the scenes stuff, etc. A bit on the game from Wikipedia:

Deus Ex (pron.: /ˌd.əs ˈɛks/day-əseks) is a cyberpunk-themedaction-role playingvideo game — combining first-person shooter, stealth and role-playing elements — developed by Ion Storm and published by Eidos Interactive in 2000. First published for personal computers running Windows, Deus Ex was later ported to Macintosh systems, as well as the PlayStation 2game console. Set in a dystopian world during the year 2052, the central plot follows rookie United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition agent JC Denton, as he sets out to combat terroristforces, which have become increasingly prevalent in a world slipping ever further into chaos. As the plot unfolds, Denton becomes entangled in a deep and ancient conspiracy, encountering organizations such as Majestic 12, the Illuminati, and the Hong KongTriads throughout his journey.

There was a barely interesting thing in the game, which became much more interesting after a famous date in 2001. In the in-game backdrop while the player moved about, there was the New York skyline (skyscrapers), and it was missing two of the most noticeable buildings, the twin towers. According to the developers of the game, texture memory limitations caused this inability to include the two towers, but the in-game explanation was that the towers were taken down in a terrorist attack. That ended up happening the next year in real life.

Now this game was also known for including numerous literary and pop culture allusions throughout the game, making the unintended future pop culture allusion of the twin towers being taken down by terrorist forces that much more provocative.

This whole unintended prediction of the events that would happen one year later is a really multi-layered coincidence in this game. This was a game whose story was based around terrorism, top secret government operations, NWO/Bilderberg groups, conspiracy theories, pop culture references/allusions, and the future. And that is exactly all of the things which are most commonly related to the events of 9/11. It is just so many coincidences in one, and I would be willing to bet many more coincidences than I've listed above happened in the game which could be closely tied to the 9/11 events. Sometimes that's just how things work. And I find it fascinating. There are long reaches for trying to tie things together that really aren't, but when so many coincidences add up it's hard to not wonder what if's.

I admit that game made me wonder.

And it became a part of another layer of this multi-tiered phenomena. Pop culture shows/games about conspiracy theories and secret government operations referencing the 9/11 events before they happened. Probably the most famous and striking entry also in this category was the TV series The Lone Gunmen, a show based around top secret government operations and conspiracy theories, where also in an episode, the same situation as in the game arose. The plot in the Lone Gunmen episode, which was aired in March of 2001, involved the Lone Gunmen thwarting a secret plot by the U.S. government to fly planes in to the towers, bring them down, and blame it on another country in order to start a war.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 4

Another awesome post, Only, thanks. Or is it that, as Oscar Wilde said (I believe it was he who said it): Life imitates art. ??

Or is it that, as Oscar Wilde said (I believe it was he who said it): Life imitates art. ??

I know of many philosophers and metaphysics junkies who see a powerful reality in that quote. It's a great one.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

interesting but i think that the theorists on youtube have to much time on there hands

Hi Simbi and _Only,

As far as games go i like images that are in your face, Robert Anton Wilson wrote the Illuminatus Trilogy, and in 1995 it inspired Steve Jackson to make a game out of it, called "THE ILLUMINATI CARD GAME, the game is still on sale, but newer versions don't have the 9/11 cards, sometimes you can pick up the original 1995 cards on Ebay as featured below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=5122&mode=view

The 9/11 cards are featured below, please remember this happened in 1995:-

http://www.rinf.com/news/jun-05/16b.html

Obviously youtube is often over-the-top, but link below is interesting!

Hi _Only,

By the number of your posts you must be near getting a "Majestic 12" Caption, a dispute of mine with the forum, however i see you don't have a caption, were you able to opt out?

Edited by monk 56

Hi _Only,

By the number of your posts you must be near getting a "Majestic 12" Caption, a dispute of mine with the forum, however i see you don't have a caption, were you able to opt out?

After a certain amount of posts, they let you choose any title you want. I put mine as an alt code star,(alt + 9733).

And I see that card game joins the 'what if' list of games/movies/series based around terrorism/secret societies/government plots who happen to have references to the events of 9/11 in it. The Pentagon one is iffy as it is just the Pentagon with a blast in it. The one with the two towers is more provocative, though. Nice find.

Edited by _Only

After a certain amount of posts, they let you choose any title you want.

1,000 posts.