Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can extraterrestrials become ghosts?

Clarakore

Can extraterrestrials become ghosts.

The best answers will of course be given by those who believe in both concepts.

Everyone else will simply say no but go ahead and please yourself skeptics by telling us of your opinion that we already know..boring.

I don't really believe in either ghosts or aliens as others do since I have a preternatural view of them but I would still like to hear from those who do believe and the fascinating theories that will stimulate my imagination.

• Like 1

What are the requirements to be considered a ghost? What becomes a ghost and what doesn't?

Extraterrestrial life is self-explanatory.

• Like 2

What are the requirements to be considered a ghost? What becomes a ghost and what doesn't?

Extraterrestrial life is self-explanatory.

may i suggest a fue concepts ... if you run a movie back wards... you will see water flowing from the glass into the pitcher , the ball leaping into a hand , and a flaming match going out as it is struck ... what you may not see... but what is clearly being seen , is all the forces of the universe playing out in revese... or more correstly in the inverse .

you do not see the sun light going from the objects to the sun , the gravity expelling at 32ft per sec squared... all the laws playing out in the inverse.

if the natural laws require a "one" state ... or a balance ... a ghost might be a collection of inverse laws and common laws ... collectivly being a balance to haveing either no effect in time space ... or a 1:1 null state ...

Edited by onereaderone
  • Like 1

Sure why not? There are stories of human and animal ghosts. I don't see why other living beings wouldn't have souls or whatever it is that makes a ghost just because they aren't from Earth.

There was an X-Files about a Martian ghost that possessed an astronaut. So in the realms of fiction? Yup. In reality, first we gotta prove without a doubt ghosts exists.

Edit: Idea. What if becoming a ghost is something only life from Earth does? What if there's something else 'after death' for another being that evolved under completely different circumstances. Maybe they don't become ghosts but become, say, an electron or the space bats of weird alternate history. Perhaps 'ghosts' are true Earthlings, the spirtual essence of the planet after the living matter has died.

Edited by Hasina
  • Like 2

if the aliens can become ghosts here, that means that they must die here. When we have proof that they have come here and died here then I may be able to give a bit more info on how i think.

How would we know if the "ghost" we see is an alien if we never knew what the alien looked like in the first place?

Some of the alleged "human lost soles "ghosts are not even human looking.

• Like 1

I've witnessed an alien spirit. I was lying down to sleep, but not yet asleep when I heard the sound of a space craft ringing in my ears. This sound was in the spirit world. Then all of a sudden, an alien spirit appeared sitting, right before my eyes. He appeared to be a grey, short, big-headed with large eyes. He began to speak in a language which sounded like an old telegraph machine. His final word was in english and he said, "human".

The interesting part of this is that as I laid there, obviously a human, he thouight that I could understand his langauge before he determined that I was "human". This leads me to believe that their are aliens in human bodies.

• Like 1

I've witnessed an alien spirit. I was lying down to sleep, but not yet asleep when I heard the sound of a space craft ringing in my ears. This sound was in the spirit world. Then all of a sudden, an alien spirit appeared sitting, right before my eyes. He appeared to be a grey, short, big-headed with large eyes. He began to speak in a language which sounded like an old telegraph machine. His final word was in english and he said, "human".

The interesting part of this is that as I laid there, obviously a human, he thouight that I could understand his langauge before he determined that I was "human". This leads me to believe that their are aliens in human bodies.

:cry: i don`t know what to say.

i have reasons of logic to not beleive in aliens , but ....

to meny ghosts and ufo's have been seen by to meny people to think that they are not real .

if only 1% of ghost storys / ufo's are unexplained... you have a body of work that would take life times to understand and go threw .

its a good bet that ghosts are real , to have the two share common ground is only reasonable since there is no exclusive reason they should not.

I don't believe in ghosts.

But I have encountered greys in the astral. And that really changed my perspective on this whole "extra-terrestrial" phenomenon.

I believe "aliens" (whether greys, reptilians or mantis) are all astral spirits. What happens to them when they die should probably be like what happens to any other astral spirit when it dies. I believe they are taken to their own purgatory until the judgement day. Anyway this is my belief about them. :)

• Like 1

Can extraterrestrials become ghosts.

The best answers will of course be given by those who believe in both concepts.

Everyone else will simply say no but go ahead and please yourself skeptics by telling us of your opinion that we already know..boring.

I don't really believe in either ghosts or aliens as others do since I have a preternatural view of them but I would still like to hear from those who do believe and the fascinating theories that will stimulate my imagination.

You do not have the Ultra Top Secret clearance necessary to know the answer.

Therefore, I must smite you.

• Like 1

we all know when we die .. we lose 21 gram weigh on the moment we die ! is that our soul ? or spirit (ghost) . or is it just 21 gram of electronic data , data that can be transferred to another individual (reincarnation)! tru dimensions , we often call that dimension heaven or hell ,

tahts why some ppl can recall their previous lives , so is that electronic data or our soul ? and if our body can hold that data, than i don't doubt some of us can see that electronic data "ghost'' .sometimes catch that on camera's.

thoughts and emotions are merely a product of minor electric currents, we are no different from our own electronic devices , we and aliens are just a bit more complex ''body''.

the question is do we have value as living creature or are we just dust floating in the wind? simply matter and nothing more ? we live we die we become data"ghost" ,we migrates to the separate dimension once again.

every living creature has that, whatever you want to call it . electronic data , or a soul :D

• Like 1

we all know when we die .. we lose 21 gram weigh on the moment we die ! is that our soul ? or spirit (ghost) . or is it just 21 gram of electronic data , data that can be transferred to another individual (reincarnation)! tru dimensions , we often call that dimension heaven or hell ,

tahts why some ppl can recall their previous lives , so is that electronic data or our soul ? and if our body can hold that data, than i don't doubt some of us can see that electronic data "ghost'' .sometimes catch that on camera's.

thoughts and emotions are merely a product of minor electric currents, we are no different from our own electronic devices , we and aliens are just a bit more complex ''body''.

the question is do we have value as living creature or are we just dust floating in the wind? simply matter and nothing more ? we live we die we become data"ghost" ,we migrates to the separate dimension once again.

every living creature has that, whatever you want to call it . electronic data , or a soul :D

I am not really quite sure and can`t be bothered to google it right now, but have heard than some people poo themselves when they die, that may be where the 21 grams is........maybe.

But it can also be the moisture in the body.

Plus isn`t that a film with Sean Penn in?

Edited by freetoroam

Yeah, I would say moisture as well.

Without knowing, I nonetheless doubt that our "spirit" has any earthly weight.

Edited by pallidin

If you believe in a soul and ghosts then one could easily conjecture extraterrestrials MAY also have a soul therefore it is possible.

Or they may live forever and just cloak up at will...Also would fall into the ghosting category IMO.

• Like 1

I believe in ghosts and aliens. I believe in ghosts because I saw one, I believe in aliens because with all the billions of planets out there we are the only one, yea right. We may even be here because of them.

I don't know if an alien can become a ghost or has an afterlife. Since animals do and its a strong possibility we are here because of them, I would say its very possible but I can't give a yes or no answer since "I know nothing." SpeakSeeHearNoEvilSmileys.gif

• Like 1

we all know when we die .. we lose 21 gram weigh on the moment we die !

That is long known to be an urban myth. Edited by Archimedes

Sounds like ghosts and aliens share commonality with what the Bible describes as demons: lack of physicality, instilling terror, dread and/or physical harm on those contacted, intelligence and even possession/overtaking a subjects will. It would be interesting to know if those who contact such entities have been dabbling in the occult. Sounds like something dangerous and to be avoided.

• Like 2