Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Terrorist Attack in Milwaukee

Independent1

Guys... Guys... ENOUGH!!!! w00t.gif

Where's the Love?????? dontgetit.gif

wacko.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• Independent1

• gollum

• twpdyp

I should retract that last statement as it was way below the belt. But I do feel it had to be said. I apologize and hope that no-ones feelings have been hurt by my comments.......*waits for imminent ban*

All of this hate.. hurts my feelings Gollum!!! crying.gif

*Nxty needs a hug* sad.gif

Sorry sweetness, did'nt mean to hurt your feelings. crying.gif  Big hugs all round. wub.gif

308936[/snapback]

*all gushy*.... He called me "Sweetness".... blush.gif

*Nxty hugs Gollum really tight* Thanks .. I needed that! wink2.gif

...you're always hitting below the belt. laugh.gifthumbsup.gif What's wrong gollum...losing your 'kool' again?

gollum...How bout' a little hug for Babs? wink2.gifgrin2.gif

Edited by Babs

Hey... just a small hug Babs.... Gollum is spoken for! tongue.gif

Ain't that right hunny??? wink2.gif

...you're always hitting below the belt.  What's wrong gollum...losing your 'kool' again?

Only when it is required Babs. As for me losing my cool, not likely dear, cold as ice me.

How bout' a little hug for Babs? 

Not in your wildest dreams Babs, to be honest, if I woke up with my arm around you, I'd chew it off at the shoulder. wink2.gif

Hey... just a small hug Babs.... Gollum is spoken for! 

Ain't that right hunny???

I only have eyes for you beautiful. wub.gif

grin2.gif No need to get violent, gollum. You can have him, Nxt2. cat.gifthumbsup.gif

...and thanks for the hug, Nxt2. original.gif I appreciate it.

Edited by Babs

No need to get violent, gollum. You can have him, Nxt2.

I don't know where you got the impression that I was being "violent". If you read it properly you will find I said I would chew my own arm off.

???...That's violence against thyself, gollum. That is a violent act. Hey, you've been out in the sun too long. wink2.gif

Hey, you've been out in the sun too long.

I have'nt seen the sun in about 3 weeks. It is on the verge of winter here. I think summer is around the 14th June at about 3.25 pm. wink2.gif

Hey thats true gollum, the weather is sh*** just now, we're getting a cold snap this week apparently, possibly snow. In fact the same people who said it would be ****ty wet summer have said its gonna be the coldest winter on record.

Whether this was a terrorist attack or not we won't be hearing anymore about it. I mean, if it was a terrorist attack the government will fade it out. cool.gif The FBI was on the scene and then that's it!..."Story_ no mo". grin2.gif

This goes with my idea that the country is 'tight'. We won't hear about a terrorist attack unless it is so friggin' obvious that that is all the government can say. The US doesn't want to upset the people or help the terrorists.

Giving the terrorists credit helps 'their' cause and upsetting the people creates chaos and panic for 'us'.... (chaos and panic are two states not, particularly, suited to the war on terrorism).

This goes with my idea that the country is 'tight'. We won't hear about a terrorist attack unless it is so friggin' obvious that that is all the government can say. The US doesn't want to upset the people or help the terrorists.

Giving the terrorists credit helps 'their' cause and upsetting the people creates chaos and panic for 'us'.... (chaos and panic are two states not, particularly, suited to the war on terrorism).

314135[/snapback]

Despite my best efforts, I have not heard or found anything new on this, so you could be right.

I hope you keep trying...I would like to know if they do find anything. There have been quite a few incidents (in my opinion, terrorist attacks), but the media drops it after the FBI steps in.

Edited by Babs

Small plane just hit a building in downtown Atlanta. disgust.gif...near Atlanta. (Hope it's an accident.)

Edited by Babs

I live 50 miles north of Atlanta, where did you hear about this...

Fox news. People are upset....it's near Atlanta, they are saying now.

Atlanta Fire Department Confirms A Plane Down

POSTED: 11:00 a.m. EDT October 19, 2004

Atlanta -- Emergency crews are responding to a report of a small plane crash on Edgewood Avenue near downtown Atlanta.

The plane is a twin engine Beech Baron on a flight from DeKalb Peachtree Airport to Venice, Florida.

Witness Mark Camilo says the plane spiraled down from several thousand feet. He says the plane crash nose first into the ground.

There are reports the plane struck an abandoned building.

Police spokesperson Jolene Butts-Freeman confirms the plane went down near the intersection of Edgewood Avenue and Boulevard.

At least four Atlanta Fire Department units are on the scene.

Butts-Freeman reports at least one building in the area is on fire.

Streets in the area are closed off.

Just got this off of a local tv stations web site....