Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

X.. is back in the house

Commander CMG

I just thought I would drop by and say, “I’m back”. I came through the backdoor a couple of days ago.

There are lots of members I don’t know and some old familiar names I do know, so I am looking forward to catching up and meeting some new people… This is a dating site isn’t it. :tu:

I look forward to seeing you all around.

Edited by xsas
  • Like 4

Well, erm ...... welcome back. Braggers usually disappoint don't they? Just sayin' ........ :whistle:

hey dude, good to see you around again. The artist formerly known as 747400, here. :st

I just thought I would drop by and say, “I’m back”. I came through the backdoor a couple of days ago.

There are lots of members I don’t know and some old familiar names I do know, so I am looking forward to catching up and meeting some new people… This is a dating site isn’t it. :tu:

I look forward to seeing you all around.

hello, i am relatively newish.

i am ready to read your posts now, fire away.

BigGlassesSmiley.jpg

Welcome back. Tales of your legendary modesty have preceded you!

Hey sweetheart, glad to see you back! I hope you've been doing well. :tu:

Well, erm ...... welcome back. Braggers usually disappoint don't they? Just sayin' ........ :whistle:

Absolutely… I’ve always been a disappointment, my parents always told me so. ;)

The artist formerly known as 747400, I always enjoyed your posts and I see you have a new Title “Lord”. Thanks for the welcome messages and a big "KISS" for Michelle :wub:

I guess I better go make the Moderators earn their money :gun:

• Like 3

moderators get paid here ? oh and welcome back. You dont know me but the X is at the end of my name which holds more emphasis like a ' at the end of word....An X at the beginning would be more like a taggers marking on a street corner store. Ya know like a territorial mark.

moderators get paid here ? oh and welcome back. You dont know me but the X is at the end of my name which holds more emphasis like a ' at the end of word....An X at the beginning would be more like a taggers marking on a street corner store. Ya know like a territorial mark.

Psst...check out the link in his profile. ;)

Psst...check out the link in his profile. ;)

Lol. The penny just dropped for me.

Welcome back, xsas. Looks like you lead an interesting life. It's a cool website you have for a mercenary :D

• Like 1

Lol. The penny just dropped for me.

Welcome back, xsas. Looks like you lead an interesting life. It's a cool website you have for a mercenary :D

Mercenary.. :whistle: That's a new one!, I have been called a lot things before but not that... Hang on, I think I was branded once with that while working in Africa. :innocent:

• Like 2

Long time no see. Good to see you back :tu:

Cheers bud :tu:

Free America.. One place I have not actually been.

I mark my territories now by peeing on lamp post, I guess that just my age and respect for our canine friends.

• Like 1

Hello there, sir! Welcome back!

The last time I was aclled "Sir" was by Gurkha guards in Thailand.

Sir & a salute everytime I passed them, I miss that.

Definitely a Title I think I could carry off well, I hope the Queen recognises this in her next honours list and eventually Knights me.

• Like 2

Free America.. One place I have not actually been.

I mark my territories now by peeing on lamp post, I guess that just my age and respect for our canine friends

When you pee on the lampost and dont get caught (I suggest not getting caught they make you register for life nowadays for such offenses) you infact are Living in Free America.

• Like 3

Welcome back :st

SW.. Probably one of my favourite Mods,

I love your input into this forum and one of the reasons I came back, You keep this place alive with your input, especially in the Crypto and the Natural World forums.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Welcome back Xsas...... I have only recently joined, and I am hooked on UM....So much info, so much to read. Hope to find a few of your post, and get to know the UM members a little more..... ;)

• Like 1

Thank you Karen6566, UM can be quite addictive and there are some good people on here also, I have actually made some good friends here. I look forward to getting to know you also.

schizoidwoman, my fellow Yorkshire neighbour. I have missed your posts.

• Like 2

SW.. Probably one of my favourite Mods,

I love your input into this forum and one of the reasons I came back, You keep this place alive with your input, especially in the Crypto and the Natural World forums.

Keep up the good work.

What do you mean "Probably" ? :o

Only joking of course :lol:

Why thank you kind Sir :blush: It really is good to see you back here.

Welcome back to you :) Good to see you back

Thanks DOT.. great to see you again x